Marvel Universe LIVE! on Tour in Albany, NY

Marvel Universe Live

I received complimentary tickets to Marvel Universe Live to facilitate my review.

Over the years, we have watched many Marvel movies, so it was a treat to learn that Marvel Universe LIVE was coming to our city!  The kids were excited to see their favorite Marvel characters come to life at the Times Union Center in Albany, NY.

Marvel Universe Live

With over twenty five Marvel characters, there are plenty of great adventures between superheroes and villains.  The stories are well-crafted, pulling you in to the drama between the characters, and is sure to have you rooting for your favorites.

Marvel Universe Live

We were impressed by the special effects, which were very well done.  You really feel like you are being transported into the Marvel Universe, from Savage Land to New York City.  There are fantastic fireworks and other light effects that are very impressive.

Marvel Universe Live

There were even some neat stunts, like Captain America’s motorcycle scene and different fight scenes between superheroes and villains.

Marvel Universe Live

The flips, acrobatics, and other choreography are amazing and entertaining.  Even if you aren’t a big follower of Marvel, this really is something the whole family can enjoy together.

Marvel Universe Live

Brought to you by Feld Entertainment, check out these cool facts and figures about Marvel Universe Live.  So much goes into putting together such an amazing show!

Marvel Universe Live

How much fun to see Marvel characters on stage, and coming together in battles and in teamwork – who are some of your family’s favorite Marvel characters?

Marvel Universe Live is in Albany, NY from October 4 to October 7 at the Times Union Center!

Tickets are now available online at Ticketmaster.com, by phone at 1-800-745-3000, and at the Times Union Center Box Office.

Thursday, October 4                                                                        7:00 PM

Friday, October 5                                                                            7:00 PM

Saturday, October 6                                          11:00 AM, 3:00 PM, 7:00 PM

Sunday, October 7                                                             12:00PM, 4:00PM

Some other upcoming shows include:

Cincinnati OH: 9/20-9/23/18
Columbus, OH: 9/27-9/30/18
Pittsburgh, PA: 10/25-10/28/18
Hartford, CT: 11/1-11/4/18

Check out Marvel Universe Live at

By | 2018-10-29T12:19:04+00:00 October 5th, 2018|Family Fun|20 Comments

1. Amber Myers October 5, 2018 at 12:19 pm - Reply

This would be such a fun show to see! We like the Marvel characters a lot and have seen most of the movies. I’ll have to see if this is coming to our area.

2. candy October 5, 2018 at 12:27 pm - Reply

Our grandkids would really love to see this show. They each have their favorite marvel characters and have seen all the movies.

3. Alli Smith October 5, 2018 at 12:53 pm - Reply

What a fun show! My grandsons would love it because they love all the Marvel characters. They’ve seen the movies, but getting to see the live show would be amazing.

4. Pam October 5, 2018 at 1:35 pm - Reply

I think this would be a fun show for the guys in our family. They are all huge Marvel fans. I’m going to watch and see if it comes to our area so we can attend too!

5. Jeanette October 5, 2018 at 1:42 pm - Reply

That looks like an extremely fun show! Any day one I would definitely want to take my kiddo to. I know that he would enjoy it. Maybe it will come into town here and then I can take him. It really looks like a fun show.

6. Tasheena October 5, 2018 at 2:23 pm - Reply

Thanks for sharing the upcoming shows. It’s actually coming to my state. I have to take my nephews to go and see it.

7. Joline October 5, 2018 at 4:44 pm - Reply

Oh my word this looks so much fun! My nephew would have a blast. We can hardly get him to remove his Ironman costume lol.

8. Sarah Bailey October 5, 2018 at 5:35 pm - Reply

OK this looks like such a fun show! I have to admit I didn’t know they did a Marvel live show! How cool! Definitely one I can see so many fans loving!

9. Kita Bryant October 5, 2018 at 6:59 pm - Reply

I have always though this would be really fun! I wish I was closer to one of the shows.

10. Angie October 5, 2018 at 8:27 pm - Reply

Oh man, my kiddos would love this. They’re very into super heros and avengers and black panther right now.

11. Heather October 5, 2018 at 9:18 pm - Reply

OMG my little one would go crazy if I took her to see this. She’s all about superheroes!

12. Heather October 6, 2018 at 2:05 am - Reply

Oh my gosh, my kids would find this so entertaining, especially with Hulk. I am such a boy mom!

13. cathy mini October 6, 2018 at 2:10 am - Reply

This is such a great event or theme for this kind of show., kids will be love this for sure .

14. Terri Steffes October 6, 2018 at 11:41 am - Reply

This sounds like a ton of fun! I like these types of shows. I absolutely love the ice skating shows!

15. Jenn@Engineermommy October 6, 2018 at 12:54 pm - Reply

I think that traditionally a lot of the kids live shows are geared more towards girls. This Marvel live tour stands out as being perfect for that boy who loves his comics and superheroes. Really cool.

16. Gisele October 6, 2018 at 4:12 pm - Reply

Wow, I didn’t know something like this existed. That’s pretty cool for the Marvel fans!

17. Tabitha Blue October 6, 2018 at 11:20 pm - Reply

Oh my goodness, this looks like an incredible show, no pun intended 🙂 I bet my kids would love it!

18. Anosa Malanga October 7, 2018 at 8:51 am - Reply

Ohh, I need to share this and let the information be with my cousins. For sure they would love to see this as well. Glad you had their schedules too.

19. Amy Lanham October 9, 2018 at 2:41 am - Reply

This show sounds amazing! I want to see more of those motorcycle stunts, I know my little man would love that!

20. valmg @ Mom Knows It All October 9, 2018 at 5:09 am - Reply

I have a nephew that is crazy about superheroes. I am certain he’d love this show, I’ll be sure to share this with his mom so she can see when it’s in their area.