Dr. Elsey’s Clean Tracks Multi-Cat Strength Clumping Litter from Chewy.com

Chewy Dr Elsey's

I received this product in exchange for my honest review as a Chewy Influencer.

A year and a half ago, we adopted two cats from a rescue group.  I didn’t realize quite how crazy it would be with two cats.  It also turns out that one of our cats has some stomach issues, so we have a lot of litter boxes in our household.

I have learned a lot about litter since we adopted our cats.  For one, you should take the number of your cats – plus one – to determine how many litter boxes you have.  We ended up with five boxes for two cats, because in addition to stomach issues, our fluffy cat is picky about her litter.

Peggy Cat

Dr. Elsey’s Clean Tracks cat litter is just the kind of litter that I choose for our cats.  For one, I always prefer unscented litter.  Our cats don’t need to be exposed to scents, especially considering most fragrances are synthetic (chemicals).  Cats have a sensitive sense of smell and so do I – so nothing scented!

This litter is also low dust, which is great.  After having a previous cat for over 10 years, we know just how much the litter gets on everything.  Our basement still has a fine coating of dust on a lot of things.  Now that one of our boxes is in the laundry room, I don’t want a layer of litter dust in our household either.

Dr Elsey's Clean Tracks Cat Litter

I also like the choice of sizes, and the 20lb box is easy to lift and pour.  I can keep this right next to the litter box and refill as needed.

From Chewy.com:

• Fragrance-free formula is purr-fect for cats and pet parents who are sensitive to scents.
  • 99% dust-free formula allows you and your feline friend to breathe easy.
  • Multi-strength litter is made with natural ingredients and is perfect for multi-cat households.
  • Hypo-allergenic littler contains no plant proteins, which means it’s great for cats and pet parents with certain allergies.
  • Made in the USA without chemicals and packaged in an easy-to-carry box with a handle and easy-pour spout.

This product in both 20 lb and 40 lb sizes at Chewy.com.  Chewy ships so quickly and it’s nice to have products like cat litter delivered right to my doorstep.  I come home from work and our pet products are waiting for us at home!

You can find this product at Chewy here.

By | 2018-10-17T02:46:59+00:00 October 13th, 2018|Pets & Animals, Product Reviews|11 Comments

1. Candy October 14, 2018 at 1:25 am - Reply

We don’t have a cat anymore but always enjoyed ours when we did have one. Having the best litter is important. Want the cat happy and we don’t want the house to smell

2. Janelle M October 14, 2018 at 2:12 pm - Reply

I had just one cat in my life time, in my 20’s (now I’m 40). I agree, learned a lot!!! LOL. Raising cats to me wasn’t that bad. I wish simple things like this was around back then.

3. Vanessa Palma October 14, 2018 at 5:18 pm - Reply

Anything that helps with pet smells is top of list for me with a house full of furbabies. I am checking this out.

4. Melissa Chapman October 14, 2018 at 8:46 pm - Reply

I don’t have cats but I do have two dogs and getting food and supplies from Chewy.com sounds like a great idea. I do love the eyes on your dear cat.

5. Lori Bosworth October 14, 2018 at 9:37 pm - Reply

Yes, cats can be really fussy about their litter. Dr. Elsey’s litter looks like it’s healthier for cats.

6. Jeannette October 14, 2018 at 10:24 pm - Reply

I love that this is fragrance free. I have a very sensitive smell and I have a hard time with perfume filled cat litters. Plus this looks so much better for your cats them most litters.

7. sara lafountain October 15, 2018 at 12:20 am - Reply

This looks like a great product to make taking care of your cat easier. I love to buy all my pet products on Chewy.com They ship quickly and have such great prices!

8. Destany October 15, 2018 at 3:19 am - Reply

We don’t have a cat, but my mom has 3! I will have to show her this post so she can try it out.

9. Jona Shares October 15, 2018 at 6:01 am - Reply

I don’t own a cat but my officemate has two, I’ll share this to her as she may be interested about this and try for her furry cat babies..

10. Catalina October 15, 2018 at 7:28 am - Reply

This is so perfect for my friend’s cat. My friend loves her cat and wants everything that is better for her!

11. Ave October 15, 2018 at 9:25 am - Reply

Wish we would have known about this litter when we had a cat. I really like that this formula is almost dust-free and low tracking.