Brightech Lighting – Beautiful & Functional Lights for Your Home and Beyond

Brightech Table Lamp

I received a lamp in exchange for an honest review.

We have been moving things around in our house lately, updating our spaces.  My daughter is going into middle school and in the process of updating her room, we have needed some new lighting.  I am all about LED lights, and after pondering different lights on the Brightech website, we decided on the Brightech Madison Table Lamp.

Gone are the days of worrying about knocking the lamp off of the side table because of this beautifully engineered all in one lamp and side table. Style and function combine to brighten up your room and provide a storage or display area for vases, books, dvd’s, Blu-Rays, or other small objects. The fixture arm can also be swiveled to bring the light closer to wherever you need it so that you can achieve the perfect lighting.

This lamp is pretty cool, because it has a table base with shelf, and also a plug and USB port!  It was nice to shop for lighting and end up with storage, as well.

The lamp arrived in a compact package, which I thought was really neat.  I had my daughter assemble this, and she had no problems putting it together.

Brightech Assembly

If you’re wondering how a lamp with a lampshade fits in such a small box, I was wondering the same thing myself.  It comes rolled up, and you simply snap it on to the metal frame and Velcro it along the back.  You would never know this didn’t come assembled!

The lamp and table look beautiful.  It has a sleek and simple design that could easily fit into your decor, and there are several different styles available.

Britech Lamp

I love the design, which allows for the lamp to not take up table space.  You can also swivel the lamp, which is great for my daughter to adjust it as needed when she is reading in bed.

brightech

I love that this has built-in plugs, which are very useful for at home, if you are a student, etc.

brightech

This table lamp is the perfect size for next to a bed or chair, and the extra storage space is nice to have.  My daughter is able to have a bin of books and some other things next to her bed.

I love our new table lamp, and my daughter is already much more organized and ready to start off the school year with good lighting, a place for her books, and a convenient way to keep her devices charged.

This is one of many lighting products available from Brightech, and they carry a wide variety of items from solar lights to floor lamps.  I love the selection, and they have everything to suit your home, patio, dorm, office, and more.

Brightech Lamp

Check out Brightech’s lighting products on their website.

By | 2018-09-01T02:19:50+00:00 August 23rd, 2018|Home Decor, Product Reviews, Technology|32 Comments

1. candy August 23, 2018 at 2:00 pm - Reply

Beautiful looking lamp in the rich color. Love how tall it is so really gives light for reading. Plenty of storage to go along on top and underneath.

2. Tasheena August 23, 2018 at 2:47 pm - Reply

These lights would be perfect for my home. I love the light that’s actually attached to the nightstand, that’s so convenient.

3. Sarah Bailey August 23, 2018 at 4:34 pm - Reply

Now this is a nice idea! I am all about different lights and this one looks like it would go perfectly by the side of my bed.

4. Jeanette August 23, 2018 at 6:22 pm - Reply

I am trying to update my entire house. It is going to take a long time to get it all done but something like this it is so simple would make such a change in our house. I will definitely think about this lamp and see where I can put it.

5. Terri Steffes August 23, 2018 at 6:46 pm - Reply

Ok, this is super cute. I do adore the table base. I love that the lamp isn’t sitting right on the table.

6. Amber Myers August 23, 2018 at 7:12 pm - Reply

I love this lightening! We actually need better lighting in the living room, so I need to get this. Plus my daughter always wants lighting in her room for the videos she makes.

7. Heather August 23, 2018 at 10:34 pm - Reply

I love the light and table in one. With two cats and a dog, we don’t want to have to worry about knocking over lamps.

8. Roch August 24, 2018 at 12:23 am - Reply

The lamp looks nice and sleek and it’s a great addition to your room. We replaced ours with a smart bulb so we can control the lighting (dimness/brightness) and turning off and on using our mobile phone.

9. Melissa Vera August 24, 2018 at 12:48 am - Reply

I love how it has a built-in charger and table. This is such a modern piece of furniture that I think would look good in any home.

10. shelly peterson August 24, 2018 at 9:17 am - Reply

They have some great lighting options. I need some new lighting in my living room.

11. Jeanine August 24, 2018 at 6:21 pm - Reply

Oh yes! I love the built in charger ports. That is a fantastic idea. I would love a couple of these throughout my house!

12. Tammy August 24, 2018 at 7:46 pm - Reply

oh I love this lamp. I have been looking for a lamp where I can have plugins. Thanks for the suggestion

13. Tim B August 24, 2018 at 10:06 pm - Reply

This is handy to have the lamp installed upon the night stand. It looks sharp too!

14. Carol Cassara August 25, 2018 at 12:04 am - Reply

Talk about style and convenient in one piece of furniture! I am really loving their lights! That side table is multifunctional, without a doubt! Perfect for any room in the house!

15. Denay DeGuzman August 25, 2018 at 4:55 pm - Reply

What a great lamp! It’s simple yet stylish. I’ll definitely need to check out their other lighting products!

16. Shoshana Sue August 25, 2018 at 5:55 pm - Reply

Oh my word, this lamp is everything! Base table and USB port?! I am going to check what else Brightech has- I am loving their innovation and beautiful products so far

17. Anosa Malanga August 26, 2018 at 4:35 pm - Reply

Indeed such a great pick! I am trying to look out for something like this and now I think this one would fit on my room as well. Such a great item!

18. Kam Balitaan August 29, 2018 at 4:24 pm - Reply

I love how the attached lamp on the table is very practical. Makes it look more organized and clutter free.

19. Ally August 29, 2018 at 4:33 pm - Reply

I love the look of this lamp! It is so convenient that it has plugs built into the table! I’ll look into getting one for sure!

20. Natalia August 29, 2018 at 6:52 pm - Reply

I love reading books, so I always need some good light not to make my eyes suffer. I love this lamp, as it looks old-fashioned and I like such a style a lot! I’d love to get this lamp for my household! 🙂

21. Arnab Majumdar August 29, 2018 at 7:35 pm - Reply

That’s a pretty beautiful lamp. would love to have it my house.

22. Tara Pittman August 29, 2018 at 8:32 pm - Reply

I love that this table has built in plugs. It would be perfect for my bedroom.

23. Nessy August 29, 2018 at 11:11 pm - Reply

This is a beautiful piece. Very functional aside from the light it provides.

24. Julietta M August 30, 2018 at 3:31 am - Reply

What a great lamp! It looks so useful with place for storage and extra plugs!

25. Claudia Krusch August 30, 2018 at 3:42 am - Reply

I love the lamp! Also love the storage idea! So awesome!

26. Jennifer L August 31, 2018 at 7:22 am - Reply

Oh wow this looks like a cool lighting. I love the uniqueness and how relatively easy it was to set up.

27. Ruth I September 1, 2018 at 4:32 pm - Reply

This lamp looks great. I like that it is not too bright and wow, the built in plugs – really awesome idea!

28. Sundeep September 2, 2018 at 7:03 pm - Reply

Wow so beautiful and contemporary. Can I do something like this in my workspace too?

29. Prerna September 2, 2018 at 11:53 pm - Reply

WOW and I was honestly looking for a lamp for my study. THIS one is gonna be perfect.

30. Hollie September 4, 2018 at 8:35 pm - Reply

What a beautiful lamp. I do appreciate bright rooms and I find I get more done in well lit spaces.

31. Betzy Cuellar September 5, 2018 at 6:39 am - Reply

As a matter of fact, I am currently indeed of a lamp. Thank you for the suggestions.

32. Jess Holmes September 5, 2018 at 8:14 pm - Reply

Definitely not my taste in lighting but I love that it has outlets in the back. That’s so handy!