Blooming Teas and More from Teabloom

Teabloom

I love tea and drink it on a daily basis, but I find myself falling into a rut once in a while.  I was so excited when my order from Teabloom arrived with some flowering teas!

Teabloom.com has a wide variety of tea-related products, from teas to teaware.  I wasn’t sure where to begin, but since they have many tea samplers, I chose a sampler of 12 flowering green teas.  I have been drinking a lot of coffee and plain green tea lately, so I was excited to try some new flavors.

TeaBloom

The flavors in this variety are Apple Cinnamon, Tangerine Spice, Pomegranate, Strawberry, Acai Berry, Pineapple, Orange, Mango, Vanilla, Melon, Litchi and Peach flowering teas.

Each tea comes individually wrapped inside the canister, which is great because it keeps the tea fresh.  One of the first things we noticed is that the tea balls have a strong aroma when you open the wrapper.

TeaBloom

Each blooming tea ball is carefully made, and it has been fun to pick different flavors and see how they taste, as well as how they bloom.  It is almost like watching a fireworks show – each one has a different, unique design!

TeaBloom

It’s hard to capture just how beautiful the tea is as it is blooming.  We have had this tea when guests are over, and it makes for a nice conversation piece as we chat and watch the blooms unfurl.

TeaBloom

The neat thing is that the teas bloom in different patterns.  I thought the tea would simply unfold as a large blossom, but these are way more intricate!

TeaBloom

I would love to order a glass tea pot with more blooming teas for myself, but it would also make a really great gift.

TeaBloom

Teabloom has so many great teas and accessories, it is a fantastic place to shop for yourself or for gifts.

Visit Teabloom at teabloom.com

By | 2018-08-15T13:55:20+00:00 August 7th, 2018|Beverages, Product Reviews|30 Comments

1. Candy August 7, 2018 at 2:42 pm - Reply

I love fresh herbal tea. Something about the aroma and relaxing while driving a cup of tea. These tea balls look like something I need to enjoy.

2. robin rue August 7, 2018 at 3:06 pm - Reply

My dad is a huge tea drinker and I think he would really love to try this. His birthday is coming up and this would make a perfect gift.

3. Melissa Chapman August 7, 2018 at 3:34 pm - Reply

This would be great to give my sister who is at her summer house. This is a great way and also pretty way to make tea. I will try and brew this before summer is over.h

4. wendy August 7, 2018 at 4:03 pm - Reply

Those are so cool! I’m a huge tea drinker and love how pretty the flower look floating like that.

5. Jenn @ EngineerMommy August 7, 2018 at 4:03 pm - Reply

These teas look so fancy and special. I have tried teas like that once and I loved the experience. I am a big tea fan. I drink a few cups per day.

6. Glenda Cates August 7, 2018 at 4:16 pm - Reply

I love Teas and I used to have a Tea business which I miss a lot and one day I may restart it although in the meantime I can visit the company you mentioned as I liked the way this Tea looks.

7. Marcie W. August 7, 2018 at 7:45 pm - Reply

How lovely! My mom is an avid tea drinker and would really enjoy a blooming tea. I plan to check out the site and order her a surprise or two.

8. Amber Myers August 7, 2018 at 8:01 pm - Reply

Oo I just love tea! And this is pretty tea! I need to try this out. I’m curious now. I’ll be checking out the site for sure.

9. Jeanette August 7, 2018 at 8:30 pm - Reply

I love tea and I have never heard of this brand. It looks like it would be beautiful in the first place but it sounds like it would taste absolutely delicious. I cannot wait to try it.

10. Carol Cassara August 8, 2018 at 1:52 am - Reply

Wow! I have never heard of this before otherwise, I’d go nuts for it! Thanks for introducing me to this product. I think teas are amazing and I would LOVE to get my hands on this! SO LOVELY!!!

11. Ricci August 8, 2018 at 3:06 am - Reply

I have always wanted to try a blooming tea! I think they are so pretty plus I bet they taste delicious!

12. Pam August 8, 2018 at 3:56 am - Reply

My daughter loves blooming teas. They are so much prettier than a normal tea bag!

13. Farrah Less August 8, 2018 at 5:03 pm - Reply

I am a mint tea fan this tea is so cool. This is the first time I’ve seen this very eye catching packaging. I love to have this at home as we all likes drinking tea.

14. Chubskulit Rose August 8, 2018 at 5:36 pm - Reply

How fun is that! I bet that smells so good. I have been into tea drinking lately.

15. Tomi C August 8, 2018 at 7:42 pm - Reply

I love blooming teas. I’ve tried a couple of brands and they’re just so flavorful and beautiful especially when served in a clear glass mug.

16. Dhemz August 9, 2018 at 3:20 am - Reply

oh, my goodness! I’ve never seen such a fancy tea before. I would love to try. Thanks for sharing!

17. Dhemz August 9, 2018 at 3:21 am - Reply

oh, my goodness! I’ve never seen such a fancy tea before. I would love to try it. Thanks for sharing!

18. Heather August 9, 2018 at 3:37 am - Reply

This would make such a fun and unique gift. What a pretty pot of tea! I definitely want to try it in my home.

19. Debra August 11, 2018 at 7:42 pm - Reply

Wow! WHat an incredible kind of tea! I am going to have to try this out. My kids will think it is absolutely beautiful!

20. Johanna August 14, 2018 at 3:31 am - Reply

I am a tea drinker, I prefer a cup of tea instead of simple water. I’d love to taste this combination of flowers on my own 🙂

21. Becca Wilson August 14, 2018 at 12:52 pm - Reply

This looks like it would be so wonderful. My family really loves tea and so I would love to give this a try.

22. D at Be you and thrive August 14, 2018 at 1:18 pm - Reply

OH wow! These are just beautiful! Would be pretty to share with friends for a special occasion too!

23. Brittany August 15, 2018 at 3:38 am - Reply

This is so cool! I’d love to try this tea

24. Kelsey August 15, 2018 at 1:14 pm - Reply

Im not a tea drinker but this seems cool!!

25. Lindsay A. August 16, 2018 at 3:49 am - Reply

I’m a tea lover & these look so good and so unique! I think they’d make an awesome gift too – will have to check this brand out!

26. Janet W. August 16, 2018 at 11:58 am - Reply

This is so neat! This would make an excellent gift for someone!

27. Dana Rodriguez August 16, 2018 at 4:07 pm - Reply

I have been wanting one of their glass pots and teas. They are so beautiful!

28. valmg @ Mom Knows It All August 21, 2018 at 1:33 am - Reply

My Mom absolutely loves tea, she got one of these a few years back and it was so neat. I’d like to try one myself, to be able to enjoy watching it over time.

29. Angela Saver August 25, 2018 at 2:17 am - Reply

I can’t wait to try Blooming Fruit Teas from TeaBloom! Beautiful and sounds delicous too!

30. Zoey August 25, 2018 at 7:33 am - Reply

I love that you get so many options to try in this set. And they look so pretty too!