Yaheetech Cat Tree Tower Condo

YaheeTech

I received a cat tree in exchange for my honest review.

We have two cats that we adopted last year from a rescue group.  They both love to lounge around the house in comfy places and look out the windows.  We have and old cat tree that the cats fought over, so we decided the best thing to do was get a second cat tree.

The Yaheetech Cat Tree Tower Condo caught my eye because it comes in a variety of colors.  I chose the grey, since it looks really nice, works well with my home decor, and also because our cats are both grey (when they shed it is less likely to show).

The cat tree came unassembled, and arrived in a compact box.  It is nice to have a cat tree arrive right at your doorstep without having to go to the store!

Yaheetech Cat Tree

I asked my 11-year-old to put this together.  The cat tree comes with all parts, instructions and tools (Alan wrench).

Yaheetech Cat Tree Assembly

Everything is labeled clearly, as every part comes numbered.  The assembly went smoothly and without any issues.

Cat Tree

The cats couldn’t wait to check it out – even before we had it assembled!  Even with the cat in the way, my daughter completed putting together the cat tree by herself, so I would say that assembly was pretty easy.

Cat Tree

The Yaheetech Cat Tower is perfect by our front window – the cats can watch everything that is going on outside.  The tree is 51.2″ tall, so while it has plenty to offer to the cats, it is not overly tall and doesn’t take up a lot of space.  The footprint of the tree is compact, and yet the cats have plenty of options.

Cat Tree

The cats love the different places to sit and lay, and of course like to watch everything from their perch.

Yaheetech Cat Tree

They like everything about the cat tree, from the scratching posts to the variety of places to sit.

Cat Tree

The tree is very soft and plush, and I love the grey color that we chose.   It is also easy to vacuum, as I like to remove cat hair that builds up.

Our cat Peggy can’t stay away from the cat tree – and she also has not been good about sharing with her sister Jennie, which is why you don’t see our other cat hanging out on it!

Cat Tree

Our cats are fairly small, between 5-10 lbs, so I would recommend the cat tower for smaller cats.  The perches are just right for our cats.

Cat Tree

I love this cat tree, because it looks great in our home and the cats love it!  They have a great time sunning themselves on the perches while they watch what is going on outdoors.

Check out the Yaheetech Cat Tree at Amazon!

Blue  — https://amzn.to/2mNeCVv      $54.99
Brown — https://amzn.to/2OeNGu9   $54.99
Grey — https://amzn.to/2LC8Eod     $61.99
Beige — https://amzn.to/2LJuC5t    $54.99
By | 2018-08-02T12:58:04+00:00 July 31st, 2018|Home Decor, Pets & Animals, Product Reviews|22 Comments

1. Dana Rodriguez July 31, 2018 at 3:58 pm - Reply

That looks really nice and your is beautiful! I think my kitties would love this!

2. theurbenlife@gmail.com July 31, 2018 at 5:07 pm - Reply

My husband and I are considering adopting a cat! I’ll have to keep this in mind

3. Jenni LeBaron July 31, 2018 at 5:40 pm - Reply

Your cats are so cute! I bet they just love this tower.

4. Marcie July 31, 2018 at 6:11 pm - Reply

I love that you had your 11yo build the cat tree tower! What a great hands-on project!

5. Leigh Suznovich August 1, 2018 at 2:25 am - Reply

Oh my gosh, our three cats would LOVE this! They could always use another condo, right? 😉

6. Marissa August 1, 2018 at 2:47 am - Reply

This is so cute! It looks like a cat’s dream.

7. Stacie August 2, 2018 at 5:00 pm - Reply

That is such a great cat tree! I love that it has a little base that the kitties can hide out in. Very cool.

8. Rose Ann Sales August 3, 2018 at 5:19 am - Reply

That cat tree tower looks really amazing and I do love everything about it. It looks like a great gift for all cat owners will share this with my sister who also a cat owner like me.

9. Ruth I. August 3, 2018 at 12:56 pm - Reply

Look how comfortable your cat is! It shows how much she likes it. This is an awesome gift idea for cat lovers!

10. Terri Beavers August 3, 2018 at 10:59 pm - Reply

My cat would love this. Her tree isn’t nearly as tall or pretty as this one is. I’ll have to upgrade her tree to this one. I love the colors too.

11. Claudia Krusch August 4, 2018 at 3:46 am - Reply

Sounds great! I think my cat would love that! She’s always looking for high places to be!

12. Heather Barber McMechan August 4, 2018 at 8:33 pm - Reply

We’ve considered adopting a cat, but it’s a lot to add on our plate right now. Once we’re ready and by WE I mean the kids as well. Having a pet means all hands on deck.

13. Janet W. August 6, 2018 at 11:42 pm - Reply

What a great tower! If I was a cat, this would definitely be my favorite place to be!

14. Nicole Caudle August 8, 2018 at 8:28 pm - Reply

This is such a great pet item. We don’t have a cat anymore, but she loved her tree so much.

15. Wendy August 12, 2018 at 11:39 am - Reply

Beautiful cat! I love that tree-my daughter’s cat would love this. How great that your daughter put it together!

16. Melissa Chapman August 12, 2018 at 2:11 pm - Reply

It is great that you took in two cats and are giving them a loving home. The cat tower is so perfect for those curious cats to keep an eye on the outside world.

17. shelly peterson August 12, 2018 at 6:40 pm - Reply

What a great cat tower. This would be perfect for my daughters cat Ellie.

18. Laura Dove August 12, 2018 at 9:44 pm - Reply

Oh that looks fab! We don’t have cats but if we did I would definitely get them something like this, it looks like a lot of fun for them!

19. Terri Steffes August 13, 2018 at 2:22 am - Reply

I love your cat! I’m missing mine so much. He died over five years ago but I loved him dearly. He would have loved this tree! ❤️

20. valmg @ Mom Knows It All August 13, 2018 at 2:48 am - Reply

That cat tree would be very well received in our house. The assembly sounds pretty simple, which is always a good thing.

21. Jeanine August 13, 2018 at 3:44 pm - Reply

Wow this is a nice one! We have a pretty basic one our cats like but I know they’d love this one. Looks awesome and easy to get put together!

22. Holly Thomas August 15, 2018 at 9:19 pm - Reply

That is a really awesome cat tree and a very beautiful cat!