Simple Solution Extreme Stain & Odor Remover from Chewy.com

Simple Solution

I received this product as a Chewy Influencer in exchange for my honest review.

We adopted two cats last year from a cat rescue group, and pet messes are a part of our daily routine.  While I have had the cats checked out by a veterinarian, both are older and have issues that require cleanups.  Peggy has long hair, and while we try to brush her as often as we can, hairballs are inevitable. Jenny is missing all of her teeth, and has an extremely sensitive stomach.  Both cats have a tendency to scarf down food and vomit, so between hairballs, throwing up food, and even litter box issues (as in, not making it to the litter box), I definitely have my hands full.

It is important to have some good cleaning supplies on hand, so I was actually looking forward to trying out the Simple Solution Extreme Stain + Odor Remover.  I obviously don’t enjoy having to clean up a variety of pet messes, but having the right tools certainly makes life easier!

Simple Solution Extreme Stain + Odor Remover is 3x stronger* (vs. Simple Solution Stain + Odor) to eliminate tough dog stains and odors faster. Extreme Stain + Odor Remover has a professional strength formula that contains Pro-Bacteria* and enzymes that completely breaks down organic residue, permanently eliminating stains and odors, and discourages both dogs and cats from repeat marking the area. Safe to use carpet, upholstery, or other water-safe surfaces in your home to remove urine, feces, and vomit. Safe to use around children and pets when used as directed. (Chewy.com)

This product is basically everything I look for in a cleaner for pet messes.  It tackles messes and odors, plus it is safe for the cats and my two children.  Right after receiving my Simple Solution, I found some cat vomit that needed cleaning up.

Simple solution Pet

The Simple Solution Extreme Stain + Odor Remover doesn’t have a strong smell, which I appreciate. Recently, I found a spot where one of the cats had peed – which is pretty much a nightmare when it comes to odors.  The Simple Solution helped to neutralize the odors, which was a relief.  The smell of cat urine is so strong and distinct, it is just an awful situation.

This is one of those products that is a good idea to have on hand if you have cats or dogs!

Check out this product, as well as lots of other pet products, at Chewy.com:

By | 2018-06-10T19:52:28+00:00 May 31st, 2018|Pets & Animals, Product Reviews|13 Comments

1. Dana Rodriguez June 1, 2018 at 4:25 pm - Reply

I have two indoor cats and they can be messy. I need to give this a try!

2. Jenn June 10, 2018 at 9:35 pm - Reply

This is definitely a product that I need to try. We have a cat that struggles with using the litter box. I think she gets stressed out and confused. I’ve tried several products and will be looking for this one next.

3. wendy June 10, 2018 at 10:42 pm - Reply

My daughter just got a cat and this product looks like something she could use. She’s in a small apartment and has had a mess or two already.

4. Cat June 10, 2018 at 11:18 pm - Reply

I have heard great things about Chewy.com! My friend has a cat that constantly pees all over the place and she uses this stuff for her stains and it totally works

5. Candy June 11, 2018 at 12:16 am - Reply

We don’t have any pets in the house anymore Bahia would be a must if we did.

6. Roch June 11, 2018 at 2:45 am - Reply

We don’t have pets at home but I like Chewy.com product especially those that do not contain artificial ingredients. These are great and friendly for animals.

7. ellen beck June 11, 2018 at 3:59 am - Reply

I have 5 cats and a dog and also socialize feral kittens. A good product that is non toxic is essential. I actually havent tried chewy.com yet!

8. Jeanine June 11, 2018 at 2:51 pm - Reply

Sounds awesome! We have 3 cats in our house, but no carpet so this would be great to try on the couch!

9. Karissa @WithOurBest June 12, 2018 at 1:17 pm - Reply

Chewy is great. They have it all for sure! Must have a good cleaner on hand with pets!

10. Aileen Adalid June 12, 2018 at 8:37 pm - Reply

My parents have a couple of cats so this is something they need! Thanks for sharing this review with us 😀

11. Donna Ward June 12, 2018 at 8:54 pm - Reply

I thought I commented earlier – But just in case –
    This is a timely post! I am really interested in this – Simple Solution Extreme Stain + Odor Remover is 3x stronger* because every once in a while there has to be a puppy accident.
    And, am hoping to get a new little furry friend soon!

12. Nita June 12, 2018 at 9:07 pm - Reply

Our home totally needs this! Thank you!

13. Mommy Peachy June 12, 2018 at 9:17 pm - Reply

It’s my first time to hear about this product and it sounds like it’s a great one and very much needed by cat owners.