Fun with Orb Molecules!

Orb Molecules

I received Orb Molecules in exchange for my honest review.

My kids love doing crafts, and I am happy when I see them enjoying things and being creative.  There are too many hours spent doing homework or staring at screens, so we were all thrilled when our Orb Molecules arrived.

Unlimited connection points of atoms, neutrons, and electrons with ORBMolecules™. Thousands of ORBMolecules™ in multiple sizes and colors are included in each set. Bond them together to make magnificent creations! They hold their shape until you chose to deconstruct and start all over again. (OrbMolecules.com)

Orb Molecules

This is the kind of craft that I appreciate as a parent.  It isn’t messy.  There isn’t any setup time.  And it is easy to put away and store.  Nothing to spill or stain, to mess up my furniture or leave the kids with dirty hands.

There are several kits to choose from, which inspire kids to do specific projects or to use their own ideas.

Orb Molecules Boxes

My younger daughter immediately wanted to make her own caticorn!  She was also very excited that there is a Merkitty kit.

Orb Molecules

Depending on the kit, there are different palettes of colors.

Orb Molecules Caticorn

The kids were excited when they opened up their kits.  They immediately loved the feel of the orbs, which come in a variety of colors and sizes.

Orb Molecules

My kids had a great time with their kits, making some cool creations.

I was surprised to find that they even put their projects away when they were done!  Maybe it is because the Orb Molecules are so easy to use and put away.

Orb Molecules

Visit Orb Molecules at

By | 2018-06-05T12:17:46+00:00 May 31st, 2018|Crafts, Family Fun, Product Reviews, Toys|18 Comments

1. robin rue June 5, 2018 at 12:28 pm - Reply

My kids love crafts, too! These look like a lot of fun and I know my kids will enjoy them. I am going to have to stock up for summer vacation!

2. Amber Myers June 5, 2018 at 12:29 pm - Reply

My daughter would love these! I’ll have to pick them up during summer break. I know they’ll help keep her busy.

3. Janet June 5, 2018 at 12:46 pm - Reply

These are just the cutest things! I’ll be sending this along to my friends who are doing “mom camp” this summer.

4. Ashley June 5, 2018 at 12:55 pm - Reply

How cute are these?! I bet my kids would love them

5. Jeanette June 5, 2018 at 1:42 pm - Reply

I’ve never even heard of these but they look like they would be a lot of fun for kids. Their imaginations can just go and there’s so many endless possibilities that they can do with it.

6. Tasheena June 5, 2018 at 2:37 pm - Reply

This looks like something the kiddos would love. The is going to be perfect for summer break. Thanks for sharing!

7. Melissa Chapman June 5, 2018 at 2:39 pm - Reply

This is a new craft that I had not seen before. I will look for these because the y look like a great present for my nieces and nephews. It is a good break from electronics and the tablets.

8. Jenn@Engineermommy June 5, 2018 at 3:02 pm - Reply

My daughter loves arts and crafts, and while she would love this kit for that alone, I love that it would help expose her to some science principles too.

9. candy June 5, 2018 at 5:11 pm - Reply

My grandkids are still a little to young for this kind of craft. But if I help the oldest we could work on it together which would be fun.

10. Jenn June 5, 2018 at 5:18 pm - Reply

This looks like a lot of fun. Our granddaughters would probably really enjoy it. It’s something they could work on with their mom. This grandma doesn’t do this stuff any longer. I love to see pics though

11. Vanessa Palma June 5, 2018 at 10:51 pm - Reply

These Orb Molecules are adorable. What a cool way to reinforce some scientific terms while having fun creating crafts!

12. Bethel C Esmillarin June 6, 2018 at 3:39 am - Reply

Wow I used to have legos and molding clays when I was a kid. But this Orb molecules would be a great addition. Another fun way of being creative

13. Emily June 6, 2018 at 4:11 am - Reply

These look like a fun toy! I am always trying to come up with some smaller toys that can be taken along on vacations and these would be a great one! I have not heard of this toy before, thanks for sharing!

14. Farrah less June 6, 2018 at 12:48 pm - Reply

This so cute and it is more appealing because my family has cat at home. My nieces would have a blast playing this and be creative as well how fun!

15. Karissa @WithOurBest June 6, 2018 at 1:33 pm - Reply

This is an interesting new play thing! There is so much possibility. How fun!

16. Ricci June 6, 2018 at 2:17 pm - Reply

Oh man! My nieces and nephews would love to play with these!! I need to get them some!!

17. Aileen Adalid June 6, 2018 at 2:42 pm - Reply

Oh wow, this is the first time I’ve heard of these things! I’ll be gifting this to my nieces (and even one for myself, haha).

18. valmg @ Mom Knows It All June 12, 2018 at 12:28 am - Reply

This is a creative activity and the kitty is so cute. I love the bright colors, and that they stick together for easy cleanup is a total win!