Girl Scout Fun With Circuit Cubes!

Circuit Cubes

I received Circuit Cubes in exchange for my honest review.

I am always looking for things for my Girl Scout troop to do, and it can be a real challenge.  I need things that will keep my girls busy, and I also want our activities to be educational or service oriented.  We recently checked out a coding event, so I was thrilled to be able to bring STEM type projects right to my girl scout meeting with Circuit Cubes.

I have a multi-level troop, which adds an extra challenge, because I have to keep different age kids busy (both Brownies and Juniors).  I was happy to see that Circuit Cubes are good for ages 8-12.

Circuit Cubes are kits that have everything you need in them to build a variety of projects.  Our kits included Bright Lights, Smart Art, and Whacky Wheels.  Within each kit, there are options to make different projects within the kit.

The kits are packaged very nicely, with everything ready to go.  The box contains everything you need to make the suggested projects – including the Motor, Battery, and LED Cubes.

Circuit Cubes

The instruction booklets are very clear, and make it easy to understand.  I let the girls lead, and only checked in as they needed some extra help.

Circuit Cubes

My Scouts did a great job working on their kits, putting together their different projects.

Circuit Cubes

The kids were able to complete projects, like this car that converted into a underwater rover using the paper cutouts.

Circuit Cubes

I love that there are different projects within the kit to keep kids busy.  This way, they can stretch their imagination to create a variety of things.  Plus, it appeals to different interests as well, so while some kids may be into the Monster Truck design, others may go for the Space Rover – or create all the designs.

Circuit Cubes

The girls had a great time putting together their kits, working both together and independently and together to make

Circuit Cubes

The Circuit Cubes are great kits for kids to learn about technology.  My Girl Scout troop had fun putting together their kits, and I liked seeing the kids learn and work together to complete projects.  I love that the kits have everything you need and offer a variety of educational and creative activities.

Visit Circuit Cubes at

By | 2018-05-23T02:27:23+00:00 May 23rd, 2018|Product Reviews, Technology|21 Comments

1. candy May 23, 2018 at 12:17 pm - Reply

Never heard about circuit cubes before. Sound like fun and something girls should go out and give a try. Expanding their minds into different areas.

2. Amber Myers May 23, 2018 at 12:22 pm - Reply

My daughter got one of these and LOVED it. She still plays with it today. She thinks it’s so cool that you can create all sorts of different things.

3. Sarah Bailey May 23, 2018 at 1:16 pm - Reply

This looks like such a fun thing to do – I would have loved putting all the circuits together as a child and seeing what I could create.

4. Jeanette May 23, 2018 at 1:41 pm - Reply

This is definitely something that my kiddos with love. It is something they need to learn because it is a part of their world. I love how fun this looks and how much learning they get from it.

5. chubskulit rose May 23, 2018 at 2:13 pm - Reply

This would be great to have now that it is almost summer break for the kids. My son and daughter would love to explore the fun and learning out of this.

6. Jenn May 23, 2018 at 3:11 pm - Reply

This is a great. A good way for girls to get interested in engineering. I remember our girls bringing these home.

7. Teresa May 23, 2018 at 4:58 pm - Reply

oh this would be great for our American Heritage Girls troop as well. Like you, I am always in need of things to do to keep the girls occupied, they seem to fly through activities lately.

8. Jenn@Engineermommy May 23, 2018 at 8:27 pm - Reply

I love this product. My daughter is seven years old, so she might be a touch young to try it, but I myself find it so important to bring STEM into both my daughters’ lives.

9. lisalisa May 23, 2018 at 11:24 pm - Reply

This is the second time I have seen this and I do think my kids would love the Circuit Cube box as well! I know last year the boys did a STEM box and what they created was so cool. Great post

10. valmg @ Mom Knows It All May 24, 2018 at 1:11 am - Reply

I remember my time in the Girls Scouts and the activities we did. This is a good one for the group, I like that it encourages learning STEM.

11. Emily May 24, 2018 at 3:07 am - Reply

This looks like so much fun! My kids would love something like this to try out. I have two kids that love to create things like this. I did not know Girl Scouts does things like this, I love the encouragement of science for girls!

12. Vyjay Rao May 24, 2018 at 11:51 am - Reply

Circuit cubes look really engaging for kids. Pretty interesting projects that they can make. Looks interesting for adults too!

13. Farrah Less May 24, 2018 at 12:24 pm - Reply

This is a fun activity especially if your really into technology. I used to go on this kind of activity when I was on grade school. I have learned so much then I continue it on College when I toll Computer Science.

14. Kita Bryant May 24, 2018 at 7:44 pm - Reply

That actually sounds like a lot of fun. I would love to make on with my daughter.

15. Mellissa May 25, 2018 at 3:53 am - Reply

You rock for introducing the girls to this! Girls really are making great strides in the world of stem. Can’t wait to see how they learn and grow from this.

16. Trina May 26, 2018 at 9:29 pm - Reply

My son loves Circuit Cubes! What a great idea for a girl scouts activity, I’ll bring it up to my daughter’s group.

17. Rebecca Bryant May 30, 2018 at 8:03 pm - Reply

My son would love this. He is heading to college for engineering and things like this are his stress relief. Definitely getting him a subscription.

18. Jen V May 30, 2018 at 9:10 pm - Reply

I have never heard of these before but they look like a great way to make science fun for kids. My girls would have loved these when they were younger.

19. Kristin May 31, 2018 at 2:28 am - Reply

These are super cool! I bet my kiddos would have a blast with them. Fun learning time!

20. LauraOinAK May 31, 2018 at 3:04 am - Reply

I haven’t seen these before, but love all the great STEM-focused products. So important to make science an enjoyable pursuit when they are younger.

21. Kristin May 31, 2018 at 5:52 pm - Reply

I love anything that pairs girls with STEM. What a fun thing to do with the Girl Scouts!