Beautiful Handmade Earrings from Dulci Belle

Dulci Belle

I received compensation in exchange for my blog post; all opinions are my own.

Shopping for gifts or just meaningful things in general has become a challenge lately.  We are such a consumer society, it feels like it is hard to find things that stand out.  Dulci Belle is a small company that keeps people and the environment in mind, I was excited for my earrings to arrive.

I couldn’t wait to check out the earrings when they arrived.  It was so hard to just pick just a couple items, because everything is so wonderful.  Dulci Belle has so many wonderful things that I would love for myself, and also makes for great gifts.  With holidays like Mother’s Day and some birthdays coming up, I have several things in mind I would like to choose for different recipients.

The first pair that I chose were the Wild Silk Aubergine Earrings, which are made from silk & eco-resin.  I love the rich purple design.  While it is vibrant and colorful, it has a natural look to it.

Dulci Belle

It is really hard to capture just how beautiful these earrings are.  As the light hits them, it highlights the purple strands.  I let my daughter try these so I could take a picture, and she loved them so much that I let her keep them.

Dulci Belle Earrings

The great things about the resin is that the earrings are really lightweight.  I find that so many earrings are just too heavy, and these are so comfortable to wear.

Dulci Belle Earrings

The Maidenhair Eco-Resin Earrings are inspired by nature.  “The delicate blue-green leaves of the Adiantum fern are imprinted between two clear panels of eco-resin to create a natural, stylish pattern.”  I couldn’t resist the look of the fern leaves in the earrings.  What a creative idea, and so lovely.  These are also nice and lightweight.

Dulci Belle

Our earrings are so pretty, and are just a few of so many beautiful products at Dulci Belle.  Not only are the pieces so unique, you know you are getting something handmade and fair trade, made from sustainable materials, and upcycled/recycled.  I had a great time shopping for our earrings, and I will be back to shop for gifts for others.  These will make wonderful Mother’s Day gifts, as well as gifts for other special occasions like birthdays.

Use code ANATIONOFMOMS at

Dulci Belle for 33% off your first order!

By | 2018-04-19T02:19:14+00:00 April 15th, 2018|Beauty & Fashion, Eco-friendly, Product Reviews|20 Comments

1. valmg @ Mom Knows It All April 17, 2018 at 3:37 am - Reply

Purple is one of my favorite colors and that is a really pretty shade! It’s neat that you can see through parts of them.

2. Sarah Honey April 17, 2018 at 12:10 pm - Reply

These are beautiful earrings! Love the shape and bright color of them. They would make a fantastic Mother’s Day gift!

3. Amber Myers April 17, 2018 at 12:19 pm - Reply

I just love these earrings. How pretty! I don’t have pierced ears, but my daughter does. So does my Mom! I might have to get her a pair.

4. candy April 17, 2018 at 12:27 pm - Reply

Those earring are so lacy and delicate looking. Really like the long dangling once. I have longer hair so need something that shows when I wear my hair down.

5. Jeanette April 17, 2018 at 1:45 pm - Reply

I love those earrings! I can’t believe they are handmade! They are absolutely gorgeous! I love earrings. It is one of the few pieces of jewelry that I actually wear all the time.

6. Jeanine April 17, 2018 at 3:51 pm - Reply

Oh these are pretty! I am often on the lookout for fun and new items to put in gift bags or gift my girlfriends and these would make a great addition!

7. Tomi C April 17, 2018 at 5:08 pm - Reply

Your earrings are so cute. I typically wear hoops day to day and save my fancier earrings for the weekend. These would look so cute with my Spring weekend outfits. Ooh la la.

8. Alison Rost April 18, 2018 at 2:45 am - Reply

I think it’s awesome and it’s definitely something that I wouldn’t mind getting. I love the creativity and the fact that they use eco-friendly materials to make their accessories.

9. Heather April 18, 2018 at 4:06 am - Reply

These earrings are so cute. I love buying handmade jewelry. It means so much more.

10. Sara Welch April 18, 2018 at 5:40 am - Reply

Those are really pretty! They would make a really nice gift for sure!

11. Carol Cassara April 18, 2018 at 10:35 am - Reply

Those would be lovely gifts to loved ones or to yourself. I love how it looks, especially the purple earrings. The color is just perfect!

12. Terri Beavers April 18, 2018 at 1:58 pm - Reply

Both pairs of these earrings are so pretty. I wish I had a more crafty side of me. I’d love to wear either or both of these, they’re a great color for spring.

13. Mellissa April 18, 2018 at 2:55 pm - Reply

Oh my gosh, these earrings are so pretty. I love the deep purple/ eggplant color. Plus those earrings look really lightweight which is even better. There’s nothing worse than having beautiful earring that you can’t wear often due to how heavy they are.

14. Gemille Sleweon April 19, 2018 at 2:02 am - Reply

Those purple earrings are gorgeous and not just because it’s my favorite color lol. Id love to try out their earrings, thanks for sharing!

15. Kate | Life of a Ginger April 19, 2018 at 2:34 am - Reply

I normally don’t wear earrings a lot, but these are gorgeous! The purple colored ones are beautiful.

16. Amanda May 18, 2018 at 10:14 pm - Reply

I love the circular purple earrings. Such a great way to spice up just a plain old white tee! They look so dainty and delicate.

17. Raina May 19, 2018 at 3:31 am - Reply

Love that these are fair trade and up/recycled!

18. Maya May 19, 2018 at 5:58 am - Reply

These earrings are so pretty! And I love the little clover in the second!

19. Becca Wilson May 19, 2018 at 12:49 pm - Reply

Those earrings are so very cute. I love the color of them!

20. Rachel May 19, 2018 at 1:40 pm - Reply

These earrings are absolutely GORGEOUS!!