Brown’s Tropical Carnival Hoops & Honey Small Animal Treats from Chewy.com

Brown's Tropical Carnival Hoops & Honey Strawberry Flavor Small Animal Treats

I received this sample in exchange for my honest opinion as a Chewy Influencer.

We recently added our second guinea pig to our household, as my younger daughter got a baby guinea pig a few weeks ago.  My girls love getting their guinea pigs treats, and they were happy to get some  Brown’s Tropical Carnival Hoops & Honey Strawberry Flavor Small Animal Treats to give their piggies.

Brown’s Tropical Carnival Hoops & Honey Strawberry Flavor Small Animal Treats make great foraging and interactive treats for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, mice, rats and hamsters. These colorful hoops are fun to crunch and easy for little paws to hold as they nibble on the delicious natural flavors of honey and strawberry. Added DHA omega fatty acids and probiotics help keep coats shiny and ease the digestive tract as your pet enjoys a tasty treat. (Chewy.com)

Chewy

The treats come in a colorful variety, in a resealable bag.

Brown's Tropical Carnival Honey O's Chewy

Nutmeg always greets us when we have one of the Honey O’s for her.  She grabs it in her mouth and runs off with her treat!

Brown's Tropical Carnival Honey O's Chewy

Brown's Tropical Carnival Honey O's Chewy

These treats have been well-received by the guinea pigs, and the kids were happy to have some goodies for their pets.  I do wish these didn’t have food dyes in them, since the health of our pets is important, but we do give them a well-balanced diet and it is fun to have some treats on hand.

Check out the Brown’s Tropical Carnival Hoops & Honey Strawberry Flavor Small Animal Treats and lots of other great pet products at Chewy.com!

By | 2018-04-14T23:27:11+00:00 April 14th, 2018|Pets & Animals, Product Reviews|11 Comments

1. MD Kennedy April 15, 2018 at 6:50 am - Reply

When I first asaw your title and the image I though to myself “Yummy!” But then….oh,, they’re for pets! Oh, well…

2. Ann Snook-Moreau April 20, 2018 at 7:26 pm - Reply

How cute! I didn’t realize they made treats for small pets like this. They seem like an easy way to get your piggies to play.

3. Heather April 21, 2018 at 2:32 am - Reply

I’ve heard a lot about chewy I think its great to get things right at your door. I’ll have to check them out sometime.

4. Nancy at Whispered Inspirations April 21, 2018 at 11:05 am - Reply

This is so neat. I had no idea there was a variety of treats for small pets like this! How cool is that?

5. Ruth I. April 21, 2018 at 6:49 pm - Reply

Cool! They are so adorable and deserve this treat. It’s awesome that little pets have an available treat on the market too.

6. Lisa Marie Heath April 21, 2018 at 7:39 pm - Reply

Oh I haven’t seen these before! I’ll have to try them out for my son’s guinea pig. We love spoiling her!

7. Cindy Gordon April 21, 2018 at 7:55 pm - Reply

These treats are pretty nice! I want to give all the babies treats!

8. Marissa Zurfluh April 21, 2018 at 7:57 pm - Reply

Thank you for showing this! I will have to pick some of this up for my little bunnies!

9. Destany April 22, 2018 at 2:01 am - Reply

They look like little donuts! We have ordered lots from Chewy,com for our puppy. So convenient and great prices too!

10. Lynndee April 22, 2018 at 7:55 pm - Reply

Wish I had known about this treat. We had guinea pigs back in my hometown, but we didn’t give them treats because we didn’t know these existed. 🙂

11. Ice Cream n Sticky Fingers April 23, 2018 at 12:42 am - Reply

Ive never owed a guiena pig. They are cute. It is nice knowing there are healthy treats available for your babies.