Dulci Belle: Responsibly Made Jewelry & Accessories

Dulci Belle

I received compensation in exchange for my blog post; all opinions are my own.

Lately it seems like purchasing things like gifts have become a challenge.  With so many things available online, it can be tough to figure out what to buy.  But then you stumble across a company like Dulci Belle.

Dulci Belle is a small company that sells jewelry and other accessories.  What sets it apart from so many other companies is that Dulci Belle uses so many great business practices.  When you look at their products, you’ll see things that are upcycled, recycled, fair trade, made from sustainable materials, or handmade.

In such a consumer society, it is nice to find products that aren’t just your typical mass-produced items.  The founders of Dulci Belle strive to “Promote safe, healthy and humane working conditions through the sale of fair trade products”.  I think it is too easy to just go to the store and buy anything we want, without thinking deeper about our purchases.

Dulci Belle

Not only does this company consider the lives of people and communities, but they also “Encourage responsible environmental practices by offering a selection of goods that have been conscientiously sourced with low impact materials”, and “Offer products that do not exploit the people producing them, and do not harm the earth during the manufacturing process“.  When I have the choice between something made in mass quantity in a factory, versus something homemade from a small business like Dulci Belle, I definitely choose the latter!

Dulci Belle

There are lots of great items at Dulci Belle, from earrings to necklaces.  The pieces are gorgeous, with a variety of items to suit different styles.

Dulci Belle

I think my favorites are the one that have a natural sort of vibe to them, especially since being environmentally friendly is part of their mission statement.  This Fossil Leaf Red Necklace is downright beautiful!

Dulci Belle Necklace

They also have non-jewelry items like clutches and wallets.  I would love one of these to have in my purse for my accessories.

Dulci Belle

I love it when I can shop knowing that my purchases are supporting the earth and artisans in fair trade.  I also love giving these items as gifts, because it is that much more meaningful to give something that has had so much consideration put into making it.

I ordered some earrings, so keep an eye out for my review!

Use code ANATIONOFMOMS at

Dulci Belle for 33% off your first order!

By | 2018-03-28T11:49:18+00:00 March 26th, 2018|Beauty & Fashion, Eco-friendly, Product Reviews|18 Comments

1. robin rue March 28, 2018 at 12:09 pm - Reply

I can’t wait to see your earrings. I am going to head over and take a look myself. It sounds like they have some great jewelry there.

2. Terri Beavers March 28, 2018 at 12:10 pm - Reply

I love brands that are environmentally friendly. That’s really important to me. And of course the products have to be wonderful too and these seem to fall into that category.

3. candy March 28, 2018 at 12:16 pm - Reply

Wonderful to see a company taking in all considerations for the communities. The people and environment. Sounds like a company to check out what they are making and selling.

4. Amber Myers March 28, 2018 at 12:29 pm - Reply

This does sound like a wonderful company. I really like the necklaces. I’ll have to check out the site for sure.

5. Sarah Bailey March 28, 2018 at 12:51 pm - Reply

Oh my goodness what an amazing sounding company, I love that companies like this exist to help others out. I am loving the necklace with the veins running through from a leaf.

6. Jeanette March 28, 2018 at 1:29 pm - Reply

I Love companies like this! It is so cool to support someone that might not otherwise have a chance. This truly looks absolutely gorgeous and I will definitely have to look at it for myself.

7. Joyce March 28, 2018 at 1:33 pm - Reply

Very nice….I love jewelry and this looks very interesting. I will have to check into the company.

8. Tomi C March 28, 2018 at 4:12 pm - Reply

Thanks for the discount code. I love companies like this that help support vendors who make handmade items. Plus, since it’s handmade it really is unique.

9. Lisa March 28, 2018 at 4:26 pm - Reply

Everything about this company sounds amazing. And they have some really beautiful pieces.

10. Shoshana Sue March 28, 2018 at 5:02 pm - Reply

I love their products. They are uniquely beautiful and I would certainly love to support any company like Dulci Belle that is environmentally friendly.

11. valmg @ Mom Knows It All March 28, 2018 at 8:13 pm - Reply

It’s great to see companies trying to respect the world and people in it. I had an aunt that loved elephants that would have just loved that wallet.

12. Lisa Favre March 29, 2018 at 12:50 am - Reply

Those necklaces are absolutely stunning and I love seeing companies stand behind such important missions. I love the color of the fossil-inspired one!

13. Jenn March 29, 2018 at 1:29 am - Reply

These are beautiful. They would make a great gift. I love knowing that the profits got o such a good cause.

14. Tasheena March 29, 2018 at 3:04 am - Reply

Looking forward to the review. These are gorgeous pieces and they look of amazing quality. I love how detailed they are.

15. Kita Bryant March 29, 2018 at 3:53 am - Reply

I absolutely love supporting companies or businesses that have this type of outlook. I think as shoppers, it’s important that we shop with people who morally connect with us.

16. Carol Cassara March 29, 2018 at 4:18 pm - Reply

I love supporting brands that support people and allow them to have a decent livelihood. I think this is awesome. I really adore the necklaces, they’re so lovely!

17. Jennifer Mitchell March 30, 2018 at 4:45 pm - Reply

This is such an awesome jewelry line! I love the color and the style of the pieces you have featured.

18. MD Kennedy March 31, 2018 at 4:29 pm - Reply

I, too, love the Fossil Leaf Red Necklace! I will go check them out on line!