Purina Beyond Grain-Free Cat Treats from Chewy.com

Purina Beyond Cat Treats Chewy.com

I received this product in exchange for my honest review as a Chewy.com influencer.

We adopted two rescue cats last year, so we are still learning about their likes and dislikes.  I was looking forward to trying Purina Beyond Chicken & Egg Recipe Grain-Free Cat Treats with the kitties, as we try to keep their diet healthy.  The cat’s rescue group foster recommended foods without by-products, grains, etc., and I appreciate that these Purina treats are not “junk food” like a lot of treats.

The treats come in a resealable bag, and as soon as I got out the bag, the cats wanted to check out the treats.

Because you care about what goes into your cat’s belly, reward him with the Purina Beyond Chicken & Egg Recipe Grain-Free Cat Treats. With the idea that treats should be just as nutritious as their regular food, this natural recipe is made with quality ingredients. Starting with real chicken as the number one ingredient, there’s also vitamins and minerals, which means you can feel good about snack time—especially because it’s totally free of all the stuff you don’t want, like grains, gluten, by-products and artificial flavoring.

Purina Beyond Cat Treats Chewy.com

Peggy comes running over when she knows I am getting out the treats.  She doesn’t always show interest in cat treats, and it is safe to say she likes these.

• Grain-free and gluten-free cat treats made with natural, quality ingredients.
  • Made in the USA with real chicken as the first ingredient, plus real egg for plenty of protein.
  • Each batch includes vitamins and minerals so that you can stay true to your high standards.
  • Contains no corn, wheat, soy, or poultry by-product meal or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
  • Small, crunchy form is perfect as a reward, or as a snack in between meals.

Purina Beyond Cat Treats Chewy.com

You can find these Purina Beyond Grain-Free Cat Treats at Chewy.com.  You can also find lots of great pet products at Chewy – this is where we shop for our cat food, guinea pig supplies, and more!

By | 2018-01-24T02:40:09+00:00 January 16th, 2018|Pets & Animals, Product Reviews|15 Comments

1. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle January 16, 2018 at 4:01 pm - Reply

Those look so good. Dogs and cats were never meant to eat grain. It’s not something they’d eat in the wild. I love seeing treats like this for the kitties.

2. Dana Rodriguez January 16, 2018 at 5:27 pm - Reply

I think my kitties would love these. Chewy.com has a huge variety of pet supplies.

3. Amber Ludwig January 16, 2018 at 7:23 pm - Reply

I love to read that they are grain free!! I mean I doubt cats before they were house cats, ate grains lol!! Makes so much more sense this way!!

4. Jennifer Van Huss January 16, 2018 at 10:33 pm - Reply

This is perfect! I have been searching for a treat for my cat. Many of the ones on the market are filled with junk and I worry about giving it to him. These loos amazing and I love that they are grain free!!

5. Marcie W. January 16, 2018 at 11:08 pm - Reply

Natural and made in the USA? Fabulous! Our pets deserve quality food and treats just like any other family member!

6. Jenn @ EngineerMommy January 16, 2018 at 11:40 pm - Reply

My friend has three cats and love this line of cat treats. I dont have any pets but I would love to get a puppy or kitten for the kids. They would love it.

7. stephanie parrell January 17, 2018 at 12:39 pm - Reply

My cat Miss. Kitty would love to try out these bad boys. Might have to pick them up and see what she thinks.

8. Rose Ann SAles January 17, 2018 at 2:06 pm - Reply

This will be perfect for my cats. They deserved a quality food. I think they’ll love it.

9. Tami January 17, 2018 at 3:02 pm - Reply

I am working on a healthier diet for me. Now I see the prompt to feed my cat better. Okay, maybe I should.

10. Heather January 17, 2018 at 3:08 pm - Reply

I’ve heard such great things about Chewy.com. I don’t have a pet yet, but when we do, we are definitely heading to that site!

11. Melissa Dixon January 17, 2018 at 3:23 pm - Reply

We use Chewy for our dogs food and recently tried some other things they sell. I love it! Such great deals!

12. Terri Beavers January 17, 2018 at 7:58 pm - Reply

Oh my goodness, Chelsea loves these. She’s huge and will knock us over trying to get them when we give them to her. I’m going to have to video that one day, lol. It is so sweet that you adopted rescue cats. Bless you for that. I got Chelsea at Walmart. Someone was giving kittens away there and the kids dragged me over there to see them. We left with one of course.

13. Ada January 18, 2018 at 12:35 am - Reply

Oh these look great! I will have to tell all my friends with kitties about these.

14. Cyn Gagen January 18, 2018 at 1:33 am - Reply

These look like something our cat would really love. We’re pretty picky with her treats but I would definitely give these a try.

15. shelly peterson January 18, 2018 at 10:32 am - Reply

I don’t have a cat but my daughter does. This looks like a great product for her cat Ellie.