Peter’s Veggie Salad Bowl Small Animal Treats from

Peter's Veggie Salad Bowl Small Animal Treats

I received a sample of this product as a influencer.

My daughter loves finding treats for her guinea pig, Nutmeg.  When we came across the Veggie Salad Bowl at, we thought it was something unique that Nutmeg would enjoy.  This product is good for animals including rabbits, guinea pigs, mice, rats, hamsters, chinchillas, and other small pets.

The Veggie Salad Bowl consists of a timothy hay bowl filled with goodies, and you also get a little bag of dried toppings.

Peter's Veggie Salad Bowl Chewy

We already knew that Nutmeg would enjoy her salad bowl, because she loves timothy hay, the tops of hay, and dried veggies.

Peter's Veggie Salad Bowl Chewy

As soon as we opened the cage, she was excited to dig in!

Peter's Veggie Salad Bowl Chewy

The Peter’s Veggie Bowl was a hit.  It was difficult to even get a good photo because Nutmeg was really digging in and rooting around in the bowl.  She likes all the different components, from the hay to the toppings and other goodies that were tucked in the bowl (like what looked like a block of compressed hay).

Peter’s also makes a fruit salad bowl, so we are planning on getting that for Nutmeg for Christmas.  Plus, they make some other great small animal treats.

Check out this product at!

Peter’s Veggie Bowl:

By | 2017-12-18T20:29:57+00:00 December 11th, 2017|Pets & Animals|19 Comments

1. Denise Seegobin December 14, 2017 at 9:25 pm - Reply

I had never heard of this brand before, it is very interesting that make different kinds for pets. Thank you for the information.

2. Candy December 14, 2017 at 9:39 pm - Reply

We don’t have any pets anymore. Glad you are taking such good care of yours. Starts with healthy food

3. Anosa December 14, 2017 at 10:15 pm - Reply

I did not know there was an actual salad bowl for pets, how awesome is that? I am sure your daughter’s nutmeg must love it

4. valmg @ Mom Knows It All December 14, 2017 at 10:43 pm - Reply

Nutmeg is very cute. I didn’t know there were salad bowls for small pets but it looks like they would be very convenient.

5. Anita Anderson December 14, 2017 at 11:00 pm - Reply

I do not have pets. But my brother in law has a guinea pig and will share this brand of food with him.

6. Ashley December 14, 2017 at 11:20 pm - Reply

Aww your guinea pig looks happy to get that treat! They are so cute, but we have cats so no small animals in our house!

7. Amber Myers December 14, 2017 at 11:37 pm - Reply

Aw, what a precious guinea pig. My daughter wants one. This salad bowl looks perfect for them.

We have a hamster that might like this!

8. Pam Wattenbarger December 14, 2017 at 11:42 pm - Reply

It looks like Nutmeg really enjoyed her veggie salad bowl. What a fun treat for a beloved guinea pig.

9. Bonnie G December 15, 2017 at 12:05 am - Reply

This is so cool! I can’t wait to tell my oldest about this so she can get this for her hamster.

10. Jenn @ EngineerMommy December 15, 2017 at 12:07 am - Reply

The guinea pig is so adorable. My kids would love to get a little pet like that. I had no idea there were veggie bowls for pets, but that’s so cool!

11. Maryann D. December 15, 2017 at 1:09 am - Reply

Such a cute pet. I can tell it gets a lot of good care and terrific products!

12. Alli Smith December 15, 2017 at 2:30 am - Reply

I love! I order from them often and I like to look around at all the cool stuff they have. Nutmeg is adorable and I love the veggie salad bowl!

13. Tomi C December 15, 2017 at 3:27 am - Reply

We have ordered from a couple of times and I love that there’s always something new that’s not available at our local pet store. Looks like Nutmeg is really enjoying this veggie salad bowl.

14. Jen Temcio December 15, 2017 at 2:28 pm - Reply

When I send gifts to my nieces and nephew I also have to send something to their guinea pig. This is a super cute idea!

15. Chubskulit Rose December 15, 2017 at 6:53 pm - Reply

Awe how cute Peter is. We have two guinea pigs and they love romaine lettuce for fresh veggies.

16. Dina Demarest December 15, 2017 at 9:24 pm - Reply

Awww, this looks wonderful! My nephews would be so happy with this!

17. Amber Ludwig December 15, 2017 at 10:42 pm - Reply

Super cute!! What an adorable fun treat for your furry friend!! I love the variety and nutrition it has!! Plus its super cute!! Nice little pet gift 😉

18. amy December 16, 2017 at 4:06 am - Reply

I never heard of this when I had a guinea Pig. This would have been such a nice treat to have gotten them.

19. Adrienne December 17, 2017 at 5:51 pm - Reply

How convenient is this. Such a great product for guinea pig owners.