Being a parent and raising a family in this day and age is never easy. With all of the things you have to contest with such as chasing after your children, running errands, tending to your husband, work, friends, and the craziness of social media, it can be quite easy to get overwhelmed.
This is why it is so important that as a parent, you spend the necessary time to focus on yourself and make sure that your needs are still being met. All too often moms get “burnt out” because all they do is give to everyone else except themselves. How can you keep giving if you have nothing left to give?
If you have the time, money, or resources, treat yourself to the spa. Go hiking or do something outside by yourself. In the meantime, one way you can quickly juice yourself up is by reading some motivational quotes. These positive words have the power to charge you up when you feel like giving up!
Here are some you can use to feel inspired and stay positive:
- Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create. ― Roy T. Bennett
- Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it. – Dennis P. Kimbro
- Cultivate an optimistic mind, use your imagination, always consider alternatives, and dare to believe that you can make possible what others think is impossible. – Rodolfo Costa
- I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. – Maya Angelou
- When your attitude is positive, you will naturally have more courage to take the next best step toward your goal. – William DeFoore
- Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more. – Tony Robbins
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. – Mark Twain
- If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. – Mary Engelbreit
- When you are joyful, when you say yes to life and have fun and project positivity all around you, you become a sun in the center of every constellation, and people want to be near you. – Shannon L. Alder
- The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. – Amelia Earhart
- We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future. – Robin S Sharma
- First steps are always the hardest but until they are taken the notion of progress remains only a notion and not an achievement. – Aberjhani
- Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. – Robert Frost
- The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking. – Robert H Shuller
- Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success. – Shiv Khera
- Attitude is the frame in which you view the world, the hue in which people see you, the tone in which they hear you and the mood for all your day’s activities. –Unknown