Just Dance 2018

Just Dance 2018

I received a copy of Just Dance 2018 in exchange for my honest review.

My kids love games, and honestly, I am fine with video games that get them having fun and moving around.  We have owned several versions of Just Dance, so we were excited to try out Just Dance 2018, just released this October.

Whether you’re a party starter, a dancer in the making, or a seasoned pro, get ready to turn up the volume and unleash your inner dancer with Just Dance 2018!  Dance to 40 of the hottest tracks of the year, including “24K Magic,” by Bruno Mars, “Side to Side,” by Ariana Grande Ft. Nicki Minaj, “Chantaje,” by Shakira Ft. Maluma, and many more!

We have the Just Dance 2018 version for Wii U, but it is also available for Wii, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, Switch.

Just Dance 2018

The songs on this game are great – lots of new and popular songs that are so catchy, you really do want to dance along.  The goal in the game is to mimic the dances as accurately as possible to gain points.  I like that this is something you could do on your own, and it is fun to do with friends too.

I think my kids favorite songs are probably Bubble Pop! and Side to Side.  Helps gets the kids moving when they are really enjoying the music!

Just Dance 2018

This game is rated for ages 10+, and the kids love playing this with their friends.  Just Dance is good for a variety of ages (10+).

I highly recommend Just Dance 2018, which has lots of great songs and features.  Makes a great holiday gift, and this is both kid and parent-approved in our household!

I think this is a fun Christmas gift because after the kids have opened all their gifts, it gives them something to do!  What a fun way to spend your holidays.

Check it out at https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/just-dance-2018/

Release date: October 24, 2017

Systems: Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, Switch

Category: Dance & Music

Rating: E10+

And be sure to check out their other new games for all ages!

Ubisoft

By | 2018-01-03T02:35:26+00:00 November 2nd, 2017|Entertainment, Gift Giving, Product Reviews, Technology|22 Comments

1. Maryann D. November 3, 2017 at 8:52 am - Reply

Just Dance 2018 does look like a lot of fun. I would have a good time playing this too. The songs seem wonderful.

2. Julie Wood November 3, 2017 at 12:33 pm - Reply

This looks like such a fun game to play and give for the Holidays. I know my daughter would love it!

3. Susie P November 5, 2017 at 6:39 am - Reply

Hello, Marysa.

I love Just Dance! It is a great way to exercise and at the same time, you enjoy what you are doing. We have the previous Just Dance for Xbox 360.

4. robin rue November 6, 2017 at 1:16 pm - Reply

We have an older version of this and LOVE it. We play all the time. I am going to have to get this one so we can have an updated version 🙂

5. Jeanette November 6, 2017 at 1:22 pm - Reply

Justin’s is a great way to get a work out. It’s fun to do and I know my kid would like it. I might just buy it for everybody for Christmas.

6. Alli Smith November 6, 2017 at 1:22 pm - Reply

This is such a great way to get kids moving and is fun for the entire family. This would make a great holiday gift! Love it!

7. Amber Myers November 6, 2017 at 1:27 pm - Reply

My daughter just LOVES these games. I usually end up playing with her and wow, it’s a work out! But fun!

8. Tomi C November 6, 2017 at 2:15 pm - Reply

Love, love, love the Just Dance games. We have Just Dance Country and a few from back in the day. Definitely need to add this to our collection for our holiday dance off.

9. Jenn @ EngineerMommy November 6, 2017 at 5:56 pm - Reply

How fun! My kids love listening to songs and singing/dancing along. I think that CD would be a big hit in our house.

10. candy November 6, 2017 at 6:33 pm - Reply

I have a feeling when the grandkids get somewhat older this would make a great gift for all of them. Dancing is fun and great way to work out while having a good time.

11. Lisa November 6, 2017 at 7:23 pm - Reply

I remember playing one of these about 10 years ago and it about did me in. I was shocked at how fast paced it was.

12. Ricci November 6, 2017 at 10:18 pm - Reply

I remember when the first Just Dance came out and I killed the mC Hammer dance! I would love to get this one and see what all dances are on it! It was always so much fun!!

13. Our Family World November 7, 2017 at 12:04 am - Reply

I will get this for my family to play on family game nights (usually every Saturday). It would be fun to see them try to copy the steps. Ha ha. We’ll find out who is really the dancer in the family.

14. Liz Mays November 7, 2017 at 2:02 am - Reply

Now this is going to be a fun one to play with the family on the holidays. They’ve added some great new songs!

15. Tonya November 7, 2017 at 2:32 am - Reply

My kids had an older version of Just Dance and the entire family enjoyed it. It was so much fun to play.

16. Jenn November 7, 2017 at 3:09 am - Reply

This sure takes me back, I remember when my girls were asking for just dance for Christmas. The franchise has been around for a long time now. How fun.

17. valmg @ Mom Knows It All November 7, 2017 at 4:23 am - Reply

My youngest loves playing on the Wii. One of his favorite games is Just Dance, he even just listens to the music when he isn’t playing.

18. Sandy N Vyjay November 7, 2017 at 2:53 pm - Reply

Just Dance 2018 seems to hold the promise of some rocking times. The fact that the game ensures the kids are moving is great and highly recommended too.

19. Kita Bryant November 7, 2017 at 5:59 pm - Reply

I had no idea they were still making this game! Boy, this brings back some memories!

20. Chubskulit Rose November 7, 2017 at 6:41 pm - Reply

My son, who love to dance, would love this! What I like about it is, it’s a fun activity that would keep you active while doing it.

21. Jilly Spellman November 8, 2017 at 3:23 am - Reply

I have an older version for the Wii and we just bought the Switch. I’ll have to pick the newer version soon.

22. Melanie November 8, 2017 at 6:10 am - Reply

Just Dance is just fun! I need to pick up the 2018 edition for my kids this holiday season. It’s awesome for rainy days when the kids have lots of energy and need to shake and wiggle.