A Fun Night at Disney Live! Albany, NY

Disney LIve Mickey and Minnie's Doorway To Magic

Tickets were provided by Feld Entertainment in exchange for an honest review.

Disney Live! Mickey and Minnie’s Doorway To Magic arrived in Albany, NY this November, and we were excited to see the show!  We took our two kids, both of whom are big Disney fans!

It is so hard to find shows for younger kids, and Disney Live is perfect for younger kids.  It really keeps their attention, with lots of high energy and plenty of Disney characters.  Plus it doesn’t have scary scenes, so it is good for even the littlest kids.

We knew we would see lots of classic Disney characters, like Minnie, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy, but there were so many other characters in the show too, which was awesome to see.

There were other cool performances by characters like Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story.  Buzz did a really cool laser light show that was very impressive!

I still have fond memories seeing Aladdin at a sleepover party when I was a kid, so it was fun to see an Aladdin scene at Disney Live.

The show is so well done and really keeps kids engaged.  The sets are so bright and have such a magical quality about them, the kids didn’t get bored. There are even interactive parts to the show where the characters ask the audience to do things, like say magic words.

What a great show!  I highly recommend this if you have families with younger kids, but the whole family can really enjoy this show.

Visit Disney Live! at https://www.disneylive.com/

By | 2017-12-18T20:33:32+00:00 November 12th, 2017|Entertainment, Family Fun, Travel|25 Comments

1. Jeanette November 13, 2017 at 1:39 pm - Reply

Now that looks like a lot of fun! Disney ALWAYS does performances! I will have to see if this show is coming to town because it would be fun to see.

2. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle November 13, 2017 at 2:17 pm - Reply

Disney Live is so much fun! We used to take the kids to see the show when they were younger. They still love to go even though they’re older now.

3. Diana Villa November 13, 2017 at 2:41 pm - Reply

Disney Live is the best, my daughter totally loves it, thanks for sharing 😀

4. Elena November 13, 2017 at 3:12 pm - Reply

Looks like a fun show!

5. Danielle November 13, 2017 at 3:55 pm - Reply

Disney Live is the best way to spend an evening with the young ones. There’s nothing like experiencing the magic of Disney and its characters up close and personally!

6. shelly peterson November 13, 2017 at 5:03 pm - Reply

This looks like such a fun show! My grandsons would love it.

7. Mimi Green November 13, 2017 at 5:04 pm - Reply

Nice, we just had Disney here in the Maryland area. It looks like a great time, I always enjoy the shows Disney puts on.

8. Amber Ludwig November 13, 2017 at 9:51 pm - Reply

Oh how awesome!! What a magical experience to see all the characters brought to life!!

9. Aduke Schulist November 13, 2017 at 9:56 pm - Reply

One of our favorite things about going to Disney was seeing the live shows. They are incredible and so much fun.

10. Lori Bosworth November 13, 2017 at 9:57 pm - Reply

Looks like a great show for the family! Love all the popular Disney characters! Disney always puts on wonderful shows!

11. Ginae B. McDonald November 13, 2017 at 10:25 pm - Reply

Every and anything Disney is always too cool! Can you just imagine the time and imagination that goes into every performance? Mind-boggling!

12. Ruth I. November 14, 2017 at 3:03 am - Reply

Disney show never disappoints. It surely is a fun and awesome night to spend with kids.

13. Victoria Heckstall November 14, 2017 at 10:32 am - Reply

We really love Disney Land. Last year we watch Disney Live and my kids totally love and enjoyed the show. A perfect treat for our loving kids.

14. Melissa Dixon November 14, 2017 at 2:38 pm - Reply

Wow that does look like a lot of fun! I would love to see this in person.

15. Kathy November 14, 2017 at 2:49 pm - Reply

That looks like so much fun. I love Disney live! I’ve taken my daughters a couple of times and they always love it.

16. Heather November 14, 2017 at 3:14 pm - Reply

That sounds like so much fun! We are all huge Disney fans so this would be the perfect outing for us to do together.

17. Farrah Less G. November 14, 2017 at 3:28 pm - Reply

Ahh, we’re gonna missed this show. We are going to New York City for short period of time and unfortunately we do not have enough time go to Albany. I love Disney show it makes me feel young again .

18. Ricci November 14, 2017 at 3:39 pm - Reply

This looks like was a wonderful show! I love Disney and I would love to attend something like this!!

19. Adrianne Betz November 14, 2017 at 8:37 pm - Reply

My kids adore this kind of stuff. Shoot, I LOVE Disney live myself!

20. Carol Cassara November 15, 2017 at 3:16 am - Reply

What an awesome way to catch your favorite Disney characters! I think it’s awesome that there’s a show like this for the family! It’s definitely something to look forward to.

21. Julie Wood November 15, 2017 at 3:25 pm - Reply

This show is so pretty, and fun to watch! I love Disney Live shows and the kids do to. We need to go to see this show!

22. Nichole Arnold November 15, 2017 at 5:09 pm - Reply

What a fun night you had! I love the photos, so colorful!

23. Marielle Altenor November 15, 2017 at 10:10 pm - Reply

I’ve never once seen a Disney live show! I’m adding it to my bucket list and hope that maybe next year I can see a live show!

24. valmg @ Mom Knows It All November 16, 2017 at 5:10 am - Reply

We saw a Disney on Ice show years ago and had a great time. I know my family, particularly Mom and son, would enjoy seeing Disney Live.

25. Rosie November 16, 2017 at 3:37 pm - Reply

Disney Live sounds so wonderful, it has never been anywhere near where we are. You are so lucky to have opportunities like this – so fun and exciting for little tykes especially!