Chewy.com Vitakraft Guinea Pig Treats

Chewy.com Vitakraft Guinea Pig Treats

I received this product in exchange for my honest review.

My daughter got a guinea pig after Christmas last year, and was told that her piggy’s birthday was around the beginning of November.  So, we recently celebrated Nutmeg’s first birthday!

To prepare, we wanted to get some treats.  My daughter decided on some veggies, including dandelions, and some treat sticks.  We came across Vitakraft crunch sticks on Chewy.com, which come in a large variety of flavors for various pets (including rabbits, hamsters, and birds).  Now, my daughter knows what Nutmeg likes best, so she had me get the Fruit & Honey Guinea Pig Treat Sticks, but it was a toss up between that and the Wild Berry.

Give your Guinea Pig a wholesome treat and encourage natural foraging with Vitakraft Triple Baked Crunch Sticks with Fruit & Honey Guinea Pig Treats. Treats are a great way to bond with your pet, add variety to his diet and satisfy the need to chew. This treat stick is triple baked for a crunchiness small pets love and has a natural wood stick center for long-lasting chewing fun. It clips easily to your pet’s habitat to encourage foraging behaviors, provide mental and physical exercise and prevent boredom. (Chewy.com).

Vitakraft Crunch Sticks

I like that the crunch sticks have a natural wood stick center, so that you don’t have to worry about your piggy chewing on something they shouldn’t (like plastic or metal).  You can also clip it to their cage, which is a good way to keep it from getting buried in the bedding.

chewy.com

Nutmeg enjoys these treat sticks, and even comes running if you offer it to her at the side of the cage.

chewy.com

Nutmeg had a wonderful birthday and enjoyed her Vitakraft Crunch Sticks!  We definitely plan on buying some more, for both Nutmeg and also another variety of Vitakraft Crunch Sticks for hamsters.

chewy.com

These treats are currently under $4 at Chewy.com, which is very reasonable considering I see these for much more at our local pet store.

Check out the VitaKraft Crunch sticks at Chewy.com!

By | 2017-11-11T01:59:27+00:00 November 11th, 2017|Pets & Animals, Product Reviews|20 Comments

1. Rosie November 11, 2017 at 3:44 pm - Reply

Happy birthday to Nutmeg! Cute name for a cute guinea pig. These treats do sound good and good for them, too.

2. Maryann D. November 12, 2017 at 1:32 pm - Reply

Nutmeg is such a sweetie. I was just looking at Guinea pigs in the pet store the other day with my son. Chewy.com is a super place to shop for pet items.

3. Julie Wood November 12, 2017 at 2:19 pm - Reply

Nutmeg is so cute! I bet Nutmeg loved her treat. I have shopped at Chewy.com and they have great deals on products for my dog!

4. shelly peterson November 12, 2017 at 6:22 pm - Reply

Looks like a great birthday treat for Nutmeg. My nieces guinea pig would probably enjoy these too.

5. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle November 14, 2017 at 5:43 pm - Reply

OMG, your little guys are so cute! Little guys that cute deserve some delicious nom noms. I love it!

6. Bill Sweeney November 14, 2017 at 5:55 pm - Reply

Nutmeg is a really cute little creature. I love those Vita sticks. I think it’s great to give your pets a treat that is tasty and helahty.

7. Lisa Favre November 14, 2017 at 6:40 pm - Reply

My friend is actually a proud owner of a guinea pig. I should ask her if she’s ever tried anything like this for her cute pet!

8. Melissa Dixon November 14, 2017 at 6:59 pm - Reply

Your guinea pig is so cute. My daughter’s science class has one and she fell in love, we thought about getting her one soon. I love Chewy too, that is where we get our dog food.

9. Claudia Krusch November 15, 2017 at 2:24 am - Reply

My friend is getting her kids a guinea pig for Christmas this year. I will have to tell her about this brand. She has been looking for recommendations.

10. Ricci November 15, 2017 at 3:42 am - Reply

These guinea pig snacks are cute! I’ve never had a guinea pig before but I always wanted one when I was a kid!

11. Chubskulit Rose November 15, 2017 at 11:17 am - Reply

Awe, I would definitely get our two guinea pigs this treat! I used to get a lot of products from Chewy, I will shop there again.

12. Nancy at Whispered Inspirations November 15, 2017 at 1:10 pm - Reply

Awww these are so cool if you have a guinea pig for a pet. I haven’t had one myself but maybe I need to get one.

13. Erica{Mama Ash} November 15, 2017 at 3:40 pm - Reply

I gotta say, that was super cute! Loved that he enjoyed his snack so much.

14. Ruth I. November 15, 2017 at 3:52 pm - Reply

First, I know I want a guinea pig as a pet but currently not possible. And this snack, your pet loved it so much! So adorable!

15. Kathy November 15, 2017 at 6:29 pm - Reply

What a cute guinea pig. I love them! I would love to have a guinea pig because they’re so adorable. Sounds like a great treat for them too.

16. Cyn Gagen November 16, 2017 at 12:48 am - Reply

What an adorable guinea pig! My friend used to have one and it was just the sweetest. Those treats look like a good stocking stuffer for a guinea pig owner.

17. Lynndee November 16, 2017 at 2:29 pm - Reply

Aww, so cute! And this reminds me of our guinea pigs years ago back in my hometown. We used to have two and we loved giving them treats too.

18. Dana Rodriguez November 16, 2017 at 6:20 pm - Reply

Awww she is so cute. I have a chinchilla that loves treats that are similar.

19. David Elliott November 18, 2017 at 3:52 pm - Reply

Those look pretty cool. I never saw those for the rats that I have had. But I can see why the Guinnea pigs would love them.

20. Amber Ludwig November 18, 2017 at 8:54 pm - Reply

How awesome!! These sound great and like something to keep them busy too!! I bet you could make them yourself as well!!