Solid Gold SeaMeal for Cats and Dogs from Chewy.com

Solid Gold SeaMeal

I received Solid Gold Sea Meal from Chewy.com in exchange for my honest review.

We recently adopted two cats from a rescue organization.  Both had been dumped at a barn and lived there for a while, and the cat’s foster suggested a high quality cat food – in particular, Solid Gold.  She told us that in her experience, there are too many health issues from cheap pet foods and that Solid Gold has been good for the cats she has rescued, especially because many have health problems.  I was interested to come across Solid Gold SeaMeal at Chewy.com.

Made with seaweeds, flaxseed meal and digestive enzymes, SeaMeal is an overall wellness supplement that provides your pet with trace vitamins, minerals, amino acids, omega 3 fatty acids and digestive enzymes. SeaMeal can be very helpful for dogs and cats with skin and coat issues and for those that may have some digestive issues like chronic vomiting or diarrhea.

I ordered an 8 oz bottle to try, but this does come in both larger and smaller sizes.

Solid Gold SeaMeal

While the only supplement I have ever tried for our cats is a probiotic, I was interested to try a product that enriches our cat’s diet.  One of our cat is missing her teeth and has chronic respiratory issues, and I’m guessing both cats struggled during their time living outdoors.  I’m sure they can use the nutritional support.

Solid Gold SeaMeal

The product is a supplement that can be mixed into food.

Solid Gold SeaMeal

Solid Gold SeaMeal has lot of great ingredients to deliver nutrition to your pet.

Dried Seaweed Meal, Flaxseed, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Trichoderma Reesei Fermentation Solubles, Dried Rhizopus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Pineapple, Dried Lemon Peel, Lactose.

I love being able to provide the best nutrition for our cats in such an easy way.  Chewy.com is a great place to find all your pet supply needs, from food to cat litter – and it is delivered right to your door!

Visit Chewy.com to check out this product.

By | 2017-10-11T11:40:03+00:00 October 10th, 2017|Pets & Animals, Product Reviews|19 Comments

1. Maryann D. October 11, 2017 at 9:03 am - Reply

I never heard of Solid Gold Sea Meal before this. It does seem terrific and nutritious for cats. I definitely believe in giving cats and dogs high quality foods to keep them healthy.

2. candy October 13, 2017 at 12:10 pm - Reply

I don’t know many people who give their pets supplements. Guess it is something we just don’t think about. Wonderful they are natural and high quality.

3. Amber Myers October 13, 2017 at 12:27 pm - Reply

How interesting, I’ve never heard of this before. I’ll have to see if my cats would enjoy it!

4. Jeanette October 13, 2017 at 2:01 pm - Reply

I have never heard of this before but I am all for keeping my animal healthy. A little bit of money out of pocket now is better than having a huge vet bill down the road.

5. Sarah Bailey October 13, 2017 at 2:14 pm - Reply

I have to admit I’ve not heard about this before and I didn’t know you could get supplements for cats I’m going to have to mention this to my parents for their cat.

6. Carol Speake October 13, 2017 at 4:12 pm - Reply

Congratulations on your new family member. I have not heard of supplements for cats before.

7. Tomi C October 13, 2017 at 6:44 pm - Reply

Thanks for choosing to adopt rescue animals. We have a shortage of foster cat and dog homes in our area so I always love to hear stories of others who adopt rescue animals. Solid Gold sounds like a good way to get their digestive system healthy as they adapt to their new surroundings and regular feedings.

8. Claudia Krusch October 13, 2017 at 7:49 pm - Reply

I have never heard of Solid Gold Sea Meal before. I would love to give it to my cats. I am always looking for ways to help them be healthy.

9. Pam Wattenbarger October 13, 2017 at 8:48 pm - Reply

I haven’t heard of Solid Gold Sea Meal before. It certainly sounds like it is really healthy for your cats.

10. Mimi Green October 14, 2017 at 12:28 am - Reply

WOW! It sounds like you were a perfect match for your cats. They needed a loving home and someone who making their health a priority.

11. Liz Mays October 14, 2017 at 12:49 am - Reply

I like that you’re able to mix this right in with their food. That would make it super easy for us since our cats can be picky.

12. valmg @ Mom Knows It All October 14, 2017 at 1:53 am - Reply

I’ve never heard of sea meal before. Chewy carries so many things, it’s like a one stop shop but you never have to leave your house so it’s convenient.

13. Sandy N Vyjay October 14, 2017 at 6:35 am - Reply

This looks like a healthy and power packed supplement food. Don’t have dogs or cats but can recommend to my friends.

14. Dogvills October 14, 2017 at 10:04 am - Reply

Since pets are family too, then we must make sure they get the best nutrition as well. Thanks for letting me know about this product. We love our dog and cats and it would really be good to ensure their health every time.

15. Tim B October 14, 2017 at 2:26 pm - Reply

I’ve heard seaweed is a healthy food option for people so why not for pets too?! Better to spend some money upfront on health supplements if it can help avoid a vet bill.

16. Joanna @ Everyday Made Fresh October 14, 2017 at 3:57 pm - Reply

I had no idea that there was something like this for animals. I mean if we take things like this, so should our furbabies!

17. Sue Reddel October 14, 2017 at 4:18 pm - Reply

So happy that you rescued two adorable kitties! I’ve never heard of this product before. Sounds like something worth checking out for our two little ones.

18. Nancy at Whispered Inspirations October 14, 2017 at 6:35 pm - Reply

This is really neat, I didn’t know that there was anything like this out there for animals.

19. Terri Beavers October 15, 2017 at 1:44 pm - Reply

I’ll have to tell my daughter about this product. I think it’s wonderful that you adopted both of the kitties instead of splitting them up