Prepare for the Holidays with Great Samsung Appliances at Best Buy

The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.

With the holidays coming up, there is a lot of planning to do!  There are all the usual tasks, like making menus, shopping, and cleaning.  I am always looking for ways to make my life easier and more efficient, especially during the stressful times like the holidays.  We have so many holiday traditions, from Thanksgiving dinner to making gingerbread houses to baking cookies for Santa, so it helps to have the right tools.

Best Buy has lots of great Samsung appliances that can help you upgrade your kitchen, from dishwashers to stovetops.  I had no idea some of these features even existed, and it is amazing how far appliances have come in the past couple years.

Samsung Appliances

I feel like I am always running to the grocery store and trying to keep track of everything we need.  The Samsung Family Hub 2.0 Refrigerator has a ton of features, like you can create shopping lists right on the refrigerator, and even set expiration notifications.  I hate seeing food go to waste, and what a great way to save money!

Samsung Family Hub 2.0 — Sku: 5796738

Cooking can be another challenge, trying to manage different things at the same time.  The Samsung Microwave Combination Wall Oven with Flex Duo™ has some pretty neat features, like being able to control and monitor your oven remotely.  How great would it be to be able to control your oven over WiFi!

Samsung – 30″ Microwave Combination Wall Oven with Flex Duo™
Black Stainless Steel / Sku: 5747500

I personally have my eye on a Samsung dishwasher, because my old dishwasher can’t keep up with all the dirty dishes that our family of four goes through, especially when we have guests over.  I would love one of the Samsung Waterwall models, which has an AutoRelease™ door that opens automatically to circulate air and accelerate drying time.  This is just one of the cool features – another is a rack that is perfect for all those smaller items that my kids use for things like snacks.

Samsung Dishwasher Best Buy

These are just a few of the few great Samsung appliances to choose from at Best Buy.

They are offering a great deal on appliances: 10% Off When You Buy Four or More Samsung Kitchen Appliances!

Check out the Samsung Shopping Event here:

Happy Holidays!

Evite Cranberry Shortcake

By | 2017-10-05T20:48:02+00:00 October 5th, 2017|Holidays, Home, Technology|19 Comments

1. candy October 6, 2017 at 11:50 am - Reply

We have been thinking about a new stove and oven but haven’t pulled the trigger yet. Will have to keep looking and check out these appliances.

2. Alli Smith October 6, 2017 at 12:00 pm - Reply

Samsung is definitely the top of the line when it comes to appliances. The next time I’m in the market for new appliances, I’ll be sure and check with Best Buy!

3. valmg @ Mom Knows It All October 6, 2017 at 12:02 pm - Reply

I am always amazed at the huge selection of appliances in Best Buy. I’d love one of the new Family Hub refrigerators, they look awesome.

4. Amber Myers October 6, 2017 at 12:17 pm - Reply

Best Buy has some fabulous things. We’ll be needing some new appliances soon so I’ll be checking them out.

5. Tomi C October 6, 2017 at 1:07 pm - Reply

I saw that Samsung fridge at a Best Buy exhibit at a home show earlier this year and OMG it really is nice. We just updated our kitchen appliances and I wish I had waited so I could have one of these fancy schmancy fridges.

6. Jeanette October 6, 2017 at 2:09 pm - Reply

I can’t believe you’re even talking about the holidays. How could this year have gone so fast? I could definitely use an update in my kitchen. I would love to get these appliances they look really cool and I know they would look great in my kitchen.

7. Christy Maurer October 6, 2017 at 2:34 pm - Reply

I could really use a new oven! I’ll be sure to check out these Samsung appliances from Best Buy.

8. Sarah Bailey October 6, 2017 at 3:27 pm - Reply

Hands up I would love a dishwasher, we had a new kitchen earlier in the year and now have room for one but haven’t got around to buying one yet and it would be a great help for around Christmas.

9. Joanna @ Everyday Made Fresh October 6, 2017 at 3:54 pm - Reply

I want their dishwasher so bad. It looks like it would be perfect for us. It has everything I need it to have. We’ve already looked at it in the store, I just don’t need one yet.

10. Jenn October 6, 2017 at 5:21 pm - Reply

Samsung is one of our very favorite brands. it’s one we trust when making a large investment. This looks fantastic. I love it.

11. Chubskulit Rose October 6, 2017 at 5:31 pm - Reply

I agree with planning early, it eliminates forgetting things that need to be done. We had a not-so-good experience with Samsung so we avoid them now.

12. Terri Beavers October 6, 2017 at 9:27 pm - Reply

I love Samsung products. They last forever and then some. Looks like I need to check out Best Buy when I need to replace any of my appliances.

13. Lian October 7, 2017 at 1:44 am - Reply

Our home needs a few new appliances. The fridge looks so amazing. The shopping list on the door would be handy so we know exactly what is needed when we go out. The range is so beautiful. We would create so many yummy dishes in our kitchen with it.

14. Sapphire Kharyzma October 7, 2017 at 3:55 am - Reply

Samsung is such a great brand! I love their appliances. They are reliable and super modern, yet chic! Best Buy always have great deals.

15. Kita Bryant October 7, 2017 at 9:47 pm - Reply

Samsung has unbeatable quality. I have always been blown away by their products.

16. Mimi Green October 7, 2017 at 10:20 pm - Reply

This must be the Cadillac of refrigerators. We need to replace ours, maybe Santa will hook us up. I don’t need all of these bells and whistles but I would like some upgrades.

17. Bonnie G October 7, 2017 at 11:16 pm - Reply

I am so in the market for new appliances. There are so many neat functions to these new products. I have got to have these.

18. Anosa October 8, 2017 at 4:28 pm - Reply

I wouldn’t mind the family hub fridge, it is actually on my wishlist as its such a cool and impressive fridge

19. Annemarie LeBlanc October 9, 2017 at 8:50 am - Reply

I need a new oven right now. The one I have at home is about to retire. I know Samsung makes really cool appliances, not just visually appealing but energy efficient as well.