So Many Great Disney Moments at Disney Live!

We took the kids to Disney Live! Mickey and Minnie’s Doorway To Magic last year, and it was such a cute show!  If your family loves Disney like ours, it is a must.  While my kids are getting older, I remember the days of struggling to find shows for younger kids, and this is perfect!

Disney LIve Mickey and Minnie's Doorway To Magic

The show has so many Disney characters, so there is something for everyone.  My personal favorite Disney movie is probably Tangled, and I enjoyed seeing Rapunzel and Flynn come out on stage.

Mickey and Minnie's Doorway To Magic

We love seeing Snow White at Disney Live.  It is amazing how Disney is so timeless, and if you ever have a chance to learn about the history of the 1937 movie and just how much went into it, it is incredible.

Mickey and Minnie's Doorway To Magic

We also had a chance to see Buzz Lightyear show off some cool tricks.  Even if you aren’t a huge Toy Story or Buzz Lightyear fan, it is really neat to see the show.

Disney Live

The show is fun for the whole family, and we all enjoyed watching the Disney characters.  If you have little ones, be sure to check out the show!

Visit Disney Live! at https://www.disneylive.com/

If you live in the Albany, NY area, check out the show coming
to the Times Union Center on Sunday, November 12!

By | 2018-01-03T02:38:14+00:00 October 24th, 2017|Entertainment, Product Reviews|20 Comments

1. Maryann D. October 25, 2017 at 11:10 am - Reply

Disney Live! Mickey and Minnie’s Doorway To Magic seems like a wonderful and fun show. My children would have enjoyed that when they were young. Stage shows are the best.

2. robin rue October 30, 2017 at 12:01 pm - Reply

That sounds like an awesome show! I think Disney puts on SUCH good performances and I would love to take my kids to see this.

3. Alli Smith October 30, 2017 at 12:02 pm - Reply

What a great show! I know my grandkids would love watching Disney Live. I’d like to see it myself! I love Buzz Lightyear.

4. Amber Myers October 30, 2017 at 12:25 pm - Reply

Oh cool, this show sounds amazing. We just love Disney stuff. We have been to Disney on Ice, but I didn’t know they did Disney Live shows too. I’ll have to see if a show is coming to our area.

5. Jenn @ EngineerMommy October 30, 2017 at 2:07 pm - Reply

This sounds like such an amazing show. I would totally love to check this out. I have two Disney fans and they would LOVEto see their fave characters in person!

6. Tomi C October 30, 2017 at 2:19 pm - Reply

We recently saw Disney Princess on Ice and it was amazing! The kids had a great time and I enjoyed it also. Looking forward to seeing it again next time they’re in town.

7. candy October 30, 2017 at 2:40 pm - Reply

What a wonderful show Disney always puts on. My grandkids would always enjoy going and seeing anything Disney.

8. adriana October 30, 2017 at 10:20 pm - Reply

OMG! What a fun time for the whole family! This sounds like a blast, I love that this is around still! I haven’t been to Disney in far too long. Time to plan a trip back! These pictures are so fun too!

9. Claudia Krusch October 31, 2017 at 12:15 am - Reply

Disney Live would be amazing to take the kids to. I have heard so many great reviews for it. I would love to surprise the kids with it.

10. Anita October 31, 2017 at 12:50 am - Reply

I have been looking into this off and on for a while now. I am so glad I came across your post. I think I may end up taking my youngest neice to see one of the shows.

11. Liz Mays October 31, 2017 at 1:12 am - Reply

Aww, I want to see this show! I love that it features so many Disney favorites. I’d definitely have to go with my daughter.

12. ricci October 31, 2017 at 3:54 am - Reply

I have never been to any Disney park so I would love to attend a Disney Live event!! How awesome!!

13. Chubskulit Rose October 31, 2017 at 12:54 pm - Reply

It is to watch Disney live shows. This reminds me of the time we went to Disney World few years ago.

14. Rosemary Palmer October 31, 2017 at 2:46 pm - Reply

I’ve never seen a Disney Live, but have seen Disney on Ice back many years ago. So much fun and great memories.

15. Kita Bryant October 31, 2017 at 5:33 pm - Reply

I had a friend who took her kids to that! They loved it too! Now I’m sad I didn’t take mine! ha!

16. My Teen Guide October 31, 2017 at 7:34 pm - Reply

Disney knows no age group! I would love to watch Disney Live and relive those childhood days. This would be so much fun. I will have to check if they will have a show in an area near me.

17. Sandy N Vyjay October 31, 2017 at 11:25 pm - Reply

Disney is fun and magic at any age. This show looks really great fun. I am sure the entire family will enjoy it.

18. Lori Vachon November 1, 2017 at 1:33 am - Reply

My youngest daughters would absolutely love this! Going to see if it is coming to our area, it would make a great family date.

19. Brandi H November 1, 2017 at 2:58 am - Reply

This looks like loads of fun! The Buzz Lightyear looks really cool. I haven’t been to Disney Live in ages.

20. valmg @ Mom Knows It All November 1, 2017 at 1:28 pm - Reply

We haven’t had the opportunity to see a Disney Live show yet. I know my Mom would get a big kick out of it.