Healthy Living with Swanson Products

Swanson Health

I received Swanson products in exchange for my honest review.

Having a healthy routine is important to me, and I shop for vitamins and supplements for my whole family, including our two girls.  It can be a challenge to keep everyone’s health products stocked, but Swanson Health makes it easy to shop online.  I love having to squeeze in one less chore, especially when it means I would have to drag two kids to the store!

If you aren’t familiar with Swanson, this company has been around for almost 50 years.  And while the website has a variety of brands, the Swanson brand is a great way to save money.

I started off with some back-to-school shopping, because soon enough we will be bombarded with germs.  We are also going on a vacation this fall, so I would like to boost our immune systems.  First off were children’s probiotics, since gut health plays such a big role in our digestive health as well as our immune system.

The Swanson website is very organized, and you can either type in a search, or browse through many categories.  I had no problem finding a selection of probiotic products both under “Probiotics” and “Children’s health” (or you can find by using the search feature).  My kids love their new tasty probiotics, which I added to their daily routine.

Swanson Helath

In addition to probiotics, I had no problems finding a bunch of immune supplements for the kids.

Swanson Health

I was excited to find these Swanson Certified Organic Raisins, which are a great snack or addition to cereal or yogurt.  I also eat a lot of raisins at work, which is a convenient healthy snack.  I also found some Black Elderberry Lozenges, because I inevitably find myself fighting germs during cold and flu season, and it is nice to have some products to help me through work days and our busy schedule.

Swanson Health

I stocked up on some of our basics, like an iron supplement for myself and Elderberry syrup for the coming months.  The Swanson brand products are very reasonably priced, so I grabbed a couple of each.

Swanson Health

I was also thrilled to find Nellie’s laundry soap at Swanson Health.  We stay away from household products that have synthetic fragrances and chemicals, plus my daughter has eczema, and this product is perfect for us.  I happened across this product while I was doing my other shopping, and I am glad I was able to add this to my order.

Swanson Health

I also picked out some Swanson Organic Red Rooibos tea for myself.  With fall weather already here, I love a good cup of tea, but I don’t always want a caffeinated beverage.

Swanson Health Tea

The Swanson Health website has an incredible amount of products.  They have quite a variety, from supplements, to homeopathic remedies, food items, to pet products.  They have lots of great deals, from discounted products to sales.  I am definitely going to be ordering again!

Visit Swanson at https://www.swansonvitamins.com/

By | 2017-09-06T01:33:58+00:00 September 6th, 2017|Beauty & Fashion, Eco-friendly, Health & Fitness, Product Reviews|19 Comments

1. Julie Wood September 6, 2017 at 2:43 pm - Reply

Swanson has really great deals at their site and I love shopping for vitamins and other things that help my heath!

2. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle September 7, 2017 at 2:26 pm - Reply

I’ve never heard of Swanson before, but I need to give them a closer look. They sound like they’re great products and priced really well, too!

3. Leah September 7, 2017 at 6:50 pm - Reply

I’ve never heard of Swanson before. I’ll have to check them out. I am a stickler for giving my kids probiotics daily. I see that they have some for kids.

4. Gisele September 7, 2017 at 10:48 pm - Reply

These look like good products. Organic is the best way to go. Big companies put too many chemicals in our products!

5. Liz Mays September 8, 2017 at 12:33 am - Reply

What an awesome place to find all of your health needs. They seem to have a pretty good selection!

6. Joely Smith September 8, 2017 at 2:07 am - Reply

How have I not heard of Swanson before?! I am totally checking it out! Also thank you – you reminded me I need to get Elderberry syrup too!

7. Lisa Favre September 8, 2017 at 2:08 am - Reply

That Rooibos Red Tea is just what I need right now! Especially with the temperature dropping. Swanson products seem really great – love the fact that the vitamins are naturally flavoured.

8. Cherri Megasko September 8, 2017 at 3:08 am - Reply

I’m a big fan of all-natural laundry soap. In fact, my daughter and I both used to make our own. I love not washing my clothes in all those chemicals and additional unnatural fragrances.

9. ricci September 8, 2017 at 9:17 am - Reply

Swanson sounds like a great brand! I need to check it out to see what they have that I might love!!

10. Dogvills September 8, 2017 at 10:00 am - Reply

I had no idea Swanson has many products. I always stock up on Lil Critters for the twins. I need to check out the probiotics.

11. Mimi Green September 8, 2017 at 1:13 pm - Reply

I’ve heard of the Swanson brand before. I can’t recall if I had any of their products but the brand name certainly rings a bell. I love their dedication to quality products that aren’t loaded down with chemicals.

12. Melissa Dixon September 8, 2017 at 1:15 pm - Reply

I did not know about some of these products. I will surely check them out asap! Thanks for sharing!

13. Jenn September 8, 2017 at 1:55 pm - Reply

Swanson have great products, I use their probiotics all the time and they have a great selection of other products at a good price.

14. uprunforlife September 8, 2017 at 6:43 pm - Reply

I haven’t tried any of their products. Today, was the first time hearing about Sawnson. I need to get some more vitamin d supplements, I will have to check out their prices.

15. Tami September 9, 2017 at 12:33 am - Reply

Giving our son supplements has been a heavy part of our discussions lately. This will help me with decisions.

16. Juliet September 10, 2017 at 7:00 pm - Reply

Nice supplement choices. I’m really big on health and actually take several of these!

17. Jennifer September 10, 2017 at 7:14 pm - Reply

I’ve never heard of their line of products. I am going to have to check this company out. Thanks for the heads up!

18. Shannon Gurnee September 10, 2017 at 7:55 pm - Reply

I’ve never heard of this line of products before, but it sounds like a good one. I’ll check this out.

19. Jenny September 11, 2017 at 4:29 am - Reply

I had never heard of this website until now. Now, I’ll have to check them out since I need some vitamins!