At Home Halloween Decorating

I received compensation in exchange for my honest review.

One of our favorite seasons is fall.  Going back to school, enjoying the fall weather, apple picking, and of course Halloween.

We are lucky that an At Home store opened in our area about a year ago.  There is so much to explore there, from rugs to wall art, and lots of awesome seasonal decor.  I can’t tell you how much time we spent picking out Halloween decorations, because there are so many cool things to browse through.

One of the things I love about the At Home store is that there are so many themed collections of items and also plenty to mix and match.  You can really get creative, from Day the Dead to Steampunk themed Halloween items!

I wanted to pick some items that would bring a pop of color on my fireplace mantle.  When we saw a variety of glitter pumpkins, we knew we had to have them!

At Home Halloween

My fireplace mantle is in a little bit of a dim spot, but we have overhead lights that shine down, so the pumpkins really sparkle.

At Home Halloween

We found a cool cobweb-covered candelabra with some tapered candles, complete with gold spiders.

At Home Halloween

Both girls loved the selection of animals at the At Home store, from crows to skeletons of cats, dogs, mice, and more.  This crow fit right into our theme, peeking over the mantle.

At Home Halloween

We added some little skulls for the finishing touches.

At Home Halloween

These black leaves with a touch of glitter tie everything together.  I love the contrast of the colors with the black leaves, plus they have just a touch of sparkle to make them decorative and eye-catching.

At Home Halloween

Everything from the At Home store came together perfectly on my fireplace mantle.  Not only did I find lots of great items, but all on a budget.

At Home Halloween

What I love about our At Home Halloween items is that they are fun for kids, but aren’t something the kids will outgrow.  I am looking forward using these over the years.

Happy Halloween!

Check out the At Home store at https://www.athome.com

By | 2018-10-17T02:48:09+00:00 September 27th, 2017|Halloween, Holidays|20 Comments

1. GiGi Eats September 27, 2017 at 3:29 am - Reply

I will certainly be putting up some FALL TOUCHES around the house!!! I won’t do Christmas though because if I did, then I would keep them up when we were away for the holidays (with our families and such) and when we got home, I would be so so so sad that the holidays are over! LOL

2. Maryann D. September 27, 2017 at 12:07 pm - Reply

I absolutely love the colorful glitter pumpkins. Such a pretty and festive decoration.

3. Stacie @ Divine Lifestylest September 27, 2017 at 12:15 pm - Reply

You did an awesome job on the Halloween decor! I have never outgrown Halloween, and I never will. It’s such a fun season!

4. Marcie W. September 27, 2017 at 9:09 pm - Reply

Halloween is my favorite time to decorate and you did a fantastic job! I especially love the skulls and the awesome touch of glitter.

5. Joely Smith September 27, 2017 at 9:14 pm - Reply

How pretty! I LOVE the raven and I must have some glitter pumpkins!! What a lovely way to decorate for the Fall season. I have not heard of this shop but will go visit now!

6. Sapphire Kharyzma September 27, 2017 at 10:05 pm - Reply

I love those colored pumpkins. Halloween was my favorite holiday as a child. It can be so much fun! You just put me in the decorating mood!

7. Jennifer Van Huss September 28, 2017 at 1:08 am - Reply

These are beautiful decorations! I love that they are not the traditional colours! It adds a layer of beauty to this spooky tradition!

8. ricci September 28, 2017 at 3:23 am - Reply

What a great Halloween mantel!! I am a little bit obsessed with At Home, they have such great stuff at such great prices!!

9. Jocelyn @ Hip Mama's Place September 28, 2017 at 11:19 am - Reply

I haven’t finished decorating for Halloween! It’s awesome when you see all the decorations in store for this year! I think these are lovely and pretty cool as well.

10. Jennifer September 28, 2017 at 1:47 pm - Reply

I just recently went to an At Home Store for the first time and OH MY GOSH! It was a bit overwhelming but everything was so amazing. I cannot wait to go back again. and again. and again. and again.

11. Leah September 28, 2017 at 3:19 pm - Reply

I love the At Home Store! I literally have to leave my purse in the car or I would buy everything in the store! Seriously!

12. E H September 28, 2017 at 9:16 pm - Reply

Wow, these colors really make the home feel festive! We have a mantelpiece ourselves that needs some facelift – I think I am going to be visiting one of these At Home stores soon – looks amazing!

13. Chubskulit Rose September 28, 2017 at 10:08 pm - Reply

I like Fall also although I don’t decorate for Halloween but I like decorating for the Fall. I love the pink unicorn popcorn.

14. Rebecca Swenor September 29, 2017 at 1:23 pm - Reply

I think your mantle looks amazing with these decorations from At Home. Anything glitter is my favorite and I love the black with all these colors. The black brings out the colors more I believe. Thanks for sharing these awesome Halloween decorations.

15. Lynndee September 29, 2017 at 6:11 pm - Reply

I don’t decorate for Halloween, but I do love decorating for fall. I love those pumpkins that you’ve got. So colorful! I may get one for myself.

16. Audrey October 4, 2017 at 2:11 pm - Reply

I LOVE these ideas. The pumpkins are my favorite. I”m a bling girl!

17. Heather Johnson October 5, 2017 at 2:59 am - Reply

I totally need to make some of those glitter pumpkins for my kiddos! I love decorating for Halloween too and need to put out my Halloween wreaths soon!

18. Kristi October 5, 2017 at 12:28 pm - Reply

I am so behind this year… need to get some new fall decor. Thanks for suggestion, looks like I know where I’m headed this weekend to get some new items.

19. Scott October 5, 2017 at 3:09 pm - Reply

I don’t dare show those glitter-covered pumpkins to my daughter. She’ll make me buy an entire patch!

20. Rosey October 6, 2017 at 7:17 pm - Reply

Those black birds look so real!! I love the sparkly pumpkins. 🙂