Scotties Facial Tissues Sponsors Cat & Kitten Adoptions

Scotties Cat and Kitten Adoption Event

If you know me, you know I am an animal lover, and so is my family.  At the beginning of this year, our first cat passed away, and we were devastated.  A few months later, we adopted two stray cats.  I love to see efforts to rescue cats and find them good homes.

Recently, during the first week of June 2017,  Scotties® Facial Tissues worked to support feline adoptions at several rescue organizations.  Their efforts helped to place select cats and kittens in new homes, and the funds were used to provide necessary  spayed, neutered, vaccinated, and screened for temperament.

Scotties Cat Adoption

Three organizations received $5,000:

Animal Protective Foundation, New York
The Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, Massachusetts
Humane Society of Tampa Bay, Florida

Scotties Cat Adoption

In the past four years, Scotties has found homes for more than 700 cats and kittens.  “Here at Scotties, we are delighted to see this program in its fourth year,” said John Robertson, Scotties Marketing Director, “We take great pride in helping hundreds of cats find the loving forever homes they so desperately need.”

Scotties Cat Adoption

Visit Scotties Facial Tissues at

By | 2017-06-27T01:44:58+00:00 June 20th, 2017|Campaign|21 Comments

1. Maryann D. June 20, 2017 at 11:35 am - Reply

I love that Scotties® Facial Tissues worked to support feline adoptions at several rescue organizations. I love companies like that! Finding homes for sweet kitties makes me happy!

2. candy June 20, 2017 at 9:20 pm - Reply

Nice to see some companies still help out other organizations. That kitten is a cutie pie, but who doesn’t love a baby kitten, so cute.

3. Jeanette June 22, 2017 at 4:08 pm - Reply

We have so many allergies to cats in our family that we cannot adopt any of them but I have always loved. I’m glad that there’s a lot of programs and like this that will save them.

4. Lori Vachon June 22, 2017 at 4:39 pm - Reply

Wel this is just fantastic, I love reading about programs such as this one. Our eldest daughter has adopted rescue cats in the past and they’ve become wonderful members of her family.

5. Christy Maurer June 22, 2017 at 6:40 pm - Reply

I love my cats and I love Scotties! They are a great brand and inexpensive too. This is such a great program.

6. Kim June 22, 2017 at 9:22 pm - Reply

That is such a great program that Scotties has supported. Putting 700 pets into homes is a huge accomplishment.

7. Pam June 22, 2017 at 11:28 pm - Reply

Rescue pets have been our best pets. This sounds like a great adoption and rescue event. Scotties is great fo supporting this!

8. Claudia Krusch June 23, 2017 at 12:47 am - Reply

Scotties is my go to brand of tissues. I love to hear when companies are giving back. I try to volunteer at the local shelter a few times a month.

9. Debra J Hawkins June 23, 2017 at 6:11 am - Reply

I love that they are sponsoring this! I used to volunteer at a shelter and it made me so sad to see so many kitties without homes!

10. Lisa June 23, 2017 at 6:13 am - Reply

Both of our cats are rescue cats, sweet additions to,our household. Kudos to Scotties for supporting this great cause!

11. Maurene Cab June 23, 2017 at 6:19 am - Reply

It’s great to hear companies supporting a good cause. I’m also an animal lover and o appreciate what they are doing.

12. margarette June 23, 2017 at 8:02 am - Reply

Good that there are some companies like this sponsoring an event about animal. I am a pet-lover, so I feel so happy about this.

13. Chubskulit Rose June 23, 2017 at 2:37 pm - Reply

I am so sorry about your cat, losing a pet is hard. We don’t have cats for allergy reason but I miss having one.

14. Betty Boiron June 23, 2017 at 3:50 pm - Reply

It’s so hard to lose a pet. That’s great of you to adopt some strays!

15. Jenn @ EngineerMommy June 23, 2017 at 6:26 pm - Reply

We love Scotties tissues. I always have some on hand for sniffles and sneezes. My kids really want to get a cat.

16. Tatanisha Worthey June 23, 2017 at 7:17 pm - Reply

I’m not a cat lover but I’m all for helping animals in any way possible. Scottie’s now has my support! It’s amazing they took their time to do this!

17. Emily June 23, 2017 at 8:24 pm - Reply

That is great that they helped out so many cats! What a great way for a brand to give back!

18. Crystal Lopez June 23, 2017 at 9:05 pm - Reply

We have a rescue dog. Love that Scotties does this! And I am so sorry to hear about your cat earlier this year. Losing a pet is so hard. They are one of the family.

19. adriana June 26, 2017 at 5:17 pm - Reply

I love this, it’s such a great cause! Rescue pets are the best out there – it’s so important to raise awareness about how many pets are out there to rescue! Love this, your pictures are so sweet!

20. Kiwi June 27, 2017 at 5:37 am - Reply

Its so many stray animals that deserve a home. Great initative or Scotties to be apart of!

21. Heather Johnson June 29, 2017 at 4:26 am - Reply

Both of my cats (and two of my three dogs) are rescues. I totally support any company that supports animal adoption!