Healthy Living With Receptra Naturals Hemp CBD Oils

Hemp CBD Oil

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Receptra Naturals. The opinions and text are all mine.

I get frustrated when things like muscle and joint pains slow me down.  I work while the kids are at school, and my job is physically demanding.  By the time I head home, I am often tired and achy – but the day far from over for me.  We are a busy family, so whether it is a school day, weekend, or summer break, there isn’t a lot of time for slowing down.  I find myself pushing through things like aching knees, yearning for bedtime!

Recently I have been hearing about Hemp CBD oils for things like pain relief.  Receptra Naturals has a line of products containing CBD oil for treating a wide range of muscle and joint pains.

Research is surfacing that shows hemp oil’s antioxidant content is ideal for removing toxins from the body that cause inflammation. Inflammation, “a silent killer”, can lead to muscle and joint pain as well as a variety of other diseases and conditions. Using Hemp CBD Oil, like Receptra Naturals, is a great way to battle the complications of inflammation-causing toxins, as well as potentially prevent its/their existence entirely. (ReceptraNaturals.com)

I love natural products, and it is nice to learn of new ways to stay healthy.  All of the Receptra Naturals products are easy to use, and are organic, without any additives.  Their Hemp CBD Oil is pure and natural, and safe to use.

Hemp CBD Oil

The Receptra Prime formula is great for someone like myself who is new to CBD oils.  It is so easy to use, and the Fresh Berry flavor is really good!  Receptra Prime is an oil bottle that comes with a dropper, and you use this by putting it under your tongue.  Allow the oil to absorb up to 30 seconds, then swallow.  You can take this product 2-3 times daily as needed.

The Receptra Naturals Targeted Tropical product is like a salve, and it works on muscles and joints – this is one I apply for those days I come home with sore muscles or achy joints.  Normally, when I’ve pushed myself too far, I don’t have much recourse, other than to wait it out until bedtime and hopefully get extra sleep.  But with Receptra, I apply the Targeted Tropical and I can at least get some relief.

Attack muscle and joint irritation with Receptra™ Targeted Topical. Physically demanding lifestyles put our bodies through a gauntlet of stress that can limit performance during all stages of exercise. With Receptra Targeted Topical, you can instantly fend off muscle and joint irritation, to keep your body in go mode!

The Receptra Naturals Body Butter is an interesting product too.  While there are so many great benefits of CBD oil like pain relief, it is also packed with other great things for your skin and body.

Treat your skin to natural health and wellness with Receptra™ Body Butter. Radiance and glow begin with naturally occurring cannabinoids, antioxidants and essential nutrients that your skin craves. Stimulate the body’s natural ability to restore your skin’s youth and appearance with Receptra™ Body Butter.

It is great to have a line of products to help me stay healthy and feel better overall, especially because they are all natural.  I plan on keeping these stocked and on hand for both day-to-day use and for those times I need to treat specific issues.  Receptra Naturals carries a variety of other CBD Hemp Oils as well, so there

Visit Receptra Naturals here.

By | 2017-05-01T23:11:10+00:00 May 1st, 2017|Health & Fitness, Natural|38 Comments

1. Maryann D. May 2, 2017 at 11:44 am - Reply

I have not heard of this before. I would love to try The Receptra Naturals Targeted Tropical product especially today since I have terrible arm pain. I am always looking for natural products like this especially since I am getting older and achier.

• Receptra May 2, 2017 at 6:48 pm - Reply

Hey Maryann! We would love it if you would try our Targeted Topical. Please use code MOM15 at checkout for a 15% discount. Let us know if you have any questions. You can reach our customer service at 303.223.1663 if you have any further questions about our products. Thanks!

2. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle May 2, 2017 at 12:11 pm - Reply

I would love to try this. From everything I’ve read, canabinoids are like a super supplement.

• Receptra May 2, 2017 at 6:49 pm - Reply

Great to hear you are curious about Receptra Naturals, Stacie! You can use code MOM15 at checkout for a 15% discount. Please call us at 303.223.1663 if you have any questions about our products. Thanks!

3. Bill Sweeney May 2, 2017 at 12:34 pm - Reply

I’ve been hearing a lot about cannabinoids and how good they are for the body. It makes sense. Medical marijuana has been attributed with all kinds of health benefits. I know this isn’t pot, but the cannabinoids are what make it effective.

4. candy May 2, 2017 at 12:34 pm - Reply

Using natural products has always been very important in my book. This is a product I haven’t heard of but am very interested in this. Will have to read up more and study on this.

• Receptra May 2, 2017 at 6:52 pm - Reply

Please let us know if you have any other questions. You can reach our customer service team at 303.223.1663. Thanks! Also if you would like to try our products, use code MOM15 at checkout for a 15% discount. Cheers!

5. Jeanette May 2, 2017 at 1:32 pm - Reply

I am definitely a big proponent of natural products. I hate taking medication unless I have to, but natural products I would love to do because I think your body can naturally heal itself with some help.

6. MONICA Y May 2, 2017 at 5:36 pm - Reply

I have some muscle soreness, and I am going to try this, hopefully it will help. I love natural products

• Receptra May 2, 2017 at 6:51 pm - Reply

Monica, our Targeted Topical would work great for your soreness! Please use code MOM15 for a 15% discount at checkout. Let us know if you have any other questions. You can reach our customer service at 303.223.1663. Thanks!

7. Joely Smith May 3, 2017 at 12:37 am - Reply

I have heard so many wonderful things about CBD oils. My daughter and I both could benefit from them!

• Receptra May 3, 2017 at 9:08 pm - Reply

Joely, please let us know if you have any questions about our Natural Hemp Products. You can reach us via email @ social@receptranaturals.com or via the phone @ 303.223.1663. Hope to hear from you soon!

8. Yeu Doi May 3, 2017 at 1:39 am - Reply

Seems like a good product. Will have to try soon. Looks like a handy product to have at home for the family.

9. Mandee May 3, 2017 at 1:54 am - Reply

I’m all about using natural products to heal and help the body. I’ve never heard of this, but will read up on it. Thanks for sharing!

10. Amanda May 3, 2017 at 3:21 am - Reply

I am all about natural products whenever possible, so it was great to learn about a new product. Here’s to hoping I will only have good health in the future!

11. Dogvills May 3, 2017 at 7:33 am - Reply

I love using natural products as I hate popping a pill in my mouth when in pain. I will check this out.

• Receptra May 3, 2017 at 9:11 pm - Reply

Did you know that Receptra Prime is also great for dogs? Many of our customers use the Prime to help their dogs when dealing with old age and other wellness issues. Please let us know if you have any questions. You can reach us via email @ social@receptranaturals.com or via phone @ 303.223.1663. If you decide to order, use coupon code MOM15 for a 15% discount on your entire order. Thanks!

12. David Elliott May 3, 2017 at 10:53 am - Reply

I haven’t heard of this product before this. The body butter does sound interesting to me. I know that the oils are supposed to e good as well.

13. Melissa Dixon May 3, 2017 at 1:05 pm - Reply

I always wondered about this kind of stuff as I was told it would help with Ulcerative Colitis. I am excited to learn more, thanks for sharing!

14. Rebecca Swenor May 3, 2017 at 1:10 pm - Reply

These Receptra Naturals sound like great products. I have not tried any CBD oil products but will have to check these products out. The body butter is the one I would actually try first. Thanks for sharing the information.

• Receptra May 3, 2017 at 9:28 pm - Reply

15. Michelle Waller May 3, 2017 at 1:19 pm - Reply

I haven’t heard of this brand, but it does sound awesome. I am going to have to check it out.

• Receptra May 3, 2017 at 9:28 pm - Reply

16. Terri Beavers May 3, 2017 at 3:20 pm - Reply

I really need to try this. Joint pain slows me down something terrible. I can’t believe I haven’t heard about this item yet.

• Receptra May 3, 2017 at 9:41 pm - Reply

Please let us know if you have any questions. You can reach us @ social@receptranaturals.com or via phone @ 303.223.1663. If you decide to order, use coupon code MOM15 for a 15% discount on your entire order. Thanks!

17. Chrishelle Ebner May 3, 2017 at 3:27 pm - Reply

I have been hearing about the advantages of CDB oils when it comes to pain relief. I definitely need to do a little more research before using them on my arthritis. Recepta Naturals deserves a little more investigation.

• Receptra May 3, 2017 at 9:44 pm - Reply

18. uprunforlife May 3, 2017 at 5:59 pm - Reply

I haven’t tried this oil yet. Living with chronic pain is exhausting and I wonder if this would help relieve a small amount of my pain. I will have to see if it is legal in Texas and give it a try if it is.

• Receptra May 3, 2017 at 9:29 pm - Reply

Our products are legal in Texas! We proudly ship to all 50 States. Please let us know if you have any other questions. You can reach us via email @ social@receptranaturals.com or via phone @ 303.223.1663. If you decide to order, use coupon code MOM15 for a 15% discount on your entire order. Thanks!

19. Beeb Ashcroft May 3, 2017 at 11:12 pm - Reply

I’ve heard a lot of great things about these oils. I haven’t had a chance to slow down and get my hands on some to try them though. Grateful for the review!

20. Sheena Tatum May 3, 2017 at 11:24 pm - Reply

I have a friend who makes this stuff all the time. It works so well.

21. E H May 4, 2017 at 12:32 am - Reply

Oooh, I have these same products – and I love using them! The oils have a great scent, and the body butter is simply amazing on my skin – love that whipped texture!

22. Victoria Heckstall May 4, 2017 at 2:02 am - Reply

One unique aspect of Receptra products is that CBD is extracted from the hemp plant using cold ethanol extraction. That’s why I like this.

23. Mimi Green May 4, 2017 at 11:58 pm - Reply

I just started back working out and my body hurts. This would be perfect for me to add into my routine.

24. sara May 5, 2017 at 1:16 pm - Reply

I have never heard of any of these products before. I am sure they could help my husband. Thanks for sharing!

25. Oyinkan Ogunleye May 16, 2017 at 1:54 pm - Reply

I usually just use shea butter. Yet, your post shed some light on a brand I never heard of!

26. ellen beck August 15, 2017 at 2:39 pm - Reply

I havent heard of this brand yet. CBD oils jus got approved for use in our state I imagine it is for the pure stuff though. I really dont know what the flack is on CBD.. it is hemp which has such low levels of THC it doesnt much register. I have read abut the benefits and am all for the legalization of all forms. I see this as a natural way to relieve pain and suffering.

27. Silvia S April 13, 2018 at 3:43 pm - Reply

I’ve read some reviews about the receptra naturals hemp oil and seems to be effective