Finding the Perfect Swimwear for Moms at Speedo USA

Speedo Logo

This post was sponsored by Speedo USA. I received Speedo products as compensation.

It’s that time of year I start thinking about summer.  Our winter swim team season has wrapped up, the weather is warming up, and I am in the mindset of going to the pool.  There’s just one thing: of all the hours I have logged at the pool taking the kids to swim and dive practices and meets, plus recreational time – somehow I don’t have my own suit that I am happy with!

I am familiar with the Speedo brand, so it was only natural that I started my own shopping at  While my shopping is usually pretty straightforward when it comes to the kids, it is difficult for me to shop for swimwear.  When it comes to Speedo USA Women’s Swimwear, there are so many choices, which made for a tough time figuring out what to order!  They have all kinds of suits – fitness, competition, tankinis, practice, plus size, even rash guards.

Speedo Swim Suits

And although I can’t say I was looking for a 2-piece swimsuit, the Speedo Geo Playtime Printed 2-Piece caught my attention.

• Constructed of sleek ProLT fabric, offering outstanding comfort, support and value.
  • The perfect choice for all swimmers looking for a more coverage in their training suit.
  • Soft, subtle finish moves nicely with the body.
  • Thin straps for maximum freedom of movement and minimal tan lines.
  • Non-slip draw string at waist.
  • Fabric: 85% Polyester/15% Spandex.

I ordered my suit at, using the Speedo sizing chart on their website.  The ordering process was very easy, with an order confirmation, shipping confirmation, and tracking information.

I was drawn to both the design and cut of the suit, which is very attractive but still allows you to train in the suit and have freedom of movement.  The sizing chart worked great, because the suit fits perfectly.

Speedo Swimsuit

I can’t tell you how many times I have bought an article of clothing only to later realize it didn’t feel right on me.  When it comes to swimwear, the last thing I want to have to deal with is having to adjust it or feel like I am not covered.

The Geo Playtime 2-piece feels very comfortable, and is both soft and stretchy – but most importantly, I feel like the suit covers well and stays in place.  I love having range of movement and not having to worry about the suit shifting out of place.  There is also a drawstring in the bottoms, so you can adjust the suit and make sure it doesn’t slip.  If you’ve ever held a baby or toddler while wearing a 2-piece, you know how essential it is to have that feature!

Speedo Swim

I love having a suit that I am looking forward to wear at the pool and the beach!

And since I always find myself shopping at Speedo for the kids, I have a feeling I am going to head back and order another suit for myself!  I was originally tempted to get a suit that matches my daughter’s practice suit, and I think it would be a cute idea.  Plus our family has fair skin, and I we need to get some rash guards to make sure we are safe in the sun this summer.

Visit Speedo at

My blog may contain links to other websites. I am not responsible for the privacy policies of those other websites. When you click on a link, your information may be collected by those websites so I encourage you to read their privacy policies.

By | 2017-04-04T14:16:33+00:00 April 4th, 2017|Beauty & Fashion, Moms|25 Comments

1. Jacqui Odell April 5, 2017 at 7:55 pm - Reply

My daughter needs a swimming suit. I have been looking into getting her a speedo. I like the designs.

2. robin Rue April 6, 2017 at 11:56 am - Reply

I need a new bathing suit this year. The one I had last year ripped at the strap and I would rather just get a new one than fix it LOL.

3. Candy April 6, 2017 at 12:46 pm - Reply

Speedo has been around for many many years now. They must be doing something right.

4. Jenny Finney April 6, 2017 at 1:20 pm - Reply

I’ve never thought about Speedo when shopping for a swim suit and most of my swim suits, either are too tight or don’t fit just right. I love the styles of the Speedo swim suits you’ve posted and I will definitely keep them in mind

5. Katie Kinsley April 6, 2017 at 1:25 pm - Reply

I used to own speedo’s all the time when I first learning how to swim. Now I find them to be a little tight than the average Target brand. I’m sure its better quality, but I haven’t found them to be comfortable in years.

6. lisa April 6, 2017 at 3:25 pm - Reply

I love Speedo bathing suits. They are made really well and fit well. We have a pool so we swim a lot and Speedo keeps up!

7. Kimberly April 6, 2017 at 3:38 pm - Reply

WHat a gorgeous bathing suit! I absolutely love the colours! I haven’t’ shopped around for a bathing suit in such a long time because I dread it. I really need to. Thank you so much for sharing this. I will check these ones out. I’m going to darn it!

8. Jenn @ EngineerMommy April 6, 2017 at 5:06 pm - Reply

I had no idea Speedo carried such a wide variety of trendy swimwear for women. I would love to check out their selection. I’m gonig on vacation soon.

9. Pam Wattenbarger April 6, 2017 at 5:57 pm - Reply

I had no idea Speedo was so trendy! That bathing suit is super cute and sounds like it is great for moms.

10. Jenn April 6, 2017 at 6:09 pm - Reply

I love how colorful and trendy these suits look. I had no idea Speedo made such nice designs these days.

11. Paula Bendfeldt April 7, 2017 at 1:04 am - Reply

I have to buy swim suits for the kids and for myself. I really like these Speedo swimsuits!

12. Betty April 7, 2017 at 5:32 am - Reply

I love Speedo swimsuits and always have used them for swimming. They are made of the best materials!

13. David Elliott April 7, 2017 at 5:51 am - Reply

I have seen people wear speedos but this looks far nicer than any of the other things that I have seen people wear. The bathing suit does look beautiful and it’s great that its functional too.

14. Debra Hawkins April 7, 2017 at 6:54 am - Reply

I love speedo products, they last better than other swim suits. We swim every day all summer long so longevity is important to me.

15. chubskulit April 7, 2017 at 5:43 pm - Reply

I love the style and print design that you chose. I love my body covered up so the ones in the middle in your selection are my picks!

16. Bonnie G April 8, 2017 at 1:06 am - Reply

I love that style and color of your bathing suit. I will have to check these out and pick one.

17. My Teen Guide April 8, 2017 at 3:12 am - Reply

I never wore a bikini in my entire life. I always chose one piece suits because I am more comfortable in them. Speedo is always a great choice for swim wear. I think I need to get a new one for this coming summer.

18. Kiwi April 10, 2017 at 11:03 am - Reply

Maybe I am out the loops but I didnt know they made speedos for women. Yup I am cliche when I heard of speedo I think of male swimtrunk panties lol. Glad to know there is a woman’s collection too.

19. Chrishelle Ebner April 10, 2017 at 6:46 pm - Reply

I did not know that Speedo made suits for the whole family. Their designs for women are very cute and sporty. I will have to check them out when I reach my bathing suit weight.

20. Jacqui Odell April 20, 2017 at 12:47 pm - Reply

That swimming suit looks so cute and comfy. My daughter would love it cause it has pink on it. She actually needs a new swimming suit.

21. Brandy May 3, 2017 at 3:09 pm - Reply

I often forget that Speedo has suits for women. I often am reminded of men when I think of that brand. They really have a great selection. I don’t often wear bathing suits though, so will share with my friends who have been looking for one this year!

22. Heidi May 3, 2017 at 6:50 pm - Reply

I always love the Speedo brand because they are actually made for swimming. So many women’s and girls suits lose coverage once you get into the water. I love that my girls can actually swim in their Speedo suits without feeling naked.

23. Beeb Ashcroft May 3, 2017 at 9:21 pm - Reply

What a cute swimsuit, it looks great on you! I plan on picking out a new swimsuit this summer, so it’s good to get some ideas.

24. Scott May 4, 2017 at 12:02 pm - Reply

Speedo is the only brand that seems to fit our daughters. The others pucker in the oddest places!

25. Kristi May 4, 2017 at 12:35 pm - Reply

Both of my daughters love Speedo, the bright colors are great for all ages though but our teens think Speedo is the only brand for a swimsuit.