Save Big at the Best Buy Remodeling Event Featuring GE Appliances!

The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card.

Over the years, we have dealt with a lot of remodeling and home purchases, including redoing our entire kitchen.  Purchasing appliances is a big decision!  Best Buy is making it easier with a remodeling appliances sale event to help you get the appliances you need!

GE Appliances at Best Buy

If you can head over to Best Buy, they make it easy to get the most out of your remodeling budget, by offering the best deals during the season on GE appliances.

Up to 35% Major Appliance Top Deals. Minimum Savings is 5%. Plus, Get a free $100 gift card when you buy 2 Major Appliances totaling $1500 or more.

Check out this deal at

Another great offer is this GE offer:

Free installation on all GE appliance wall ovens 4/5-4/29 (BBY Exclusive)

GE Appliances makes it easy when you’re upgrading your kitchen at Best Buy during the Great American Kitchen Event now through April 26.

Check out this deal at:

GE Appliances at Best Buy GE Appliances at Best Buy

There are lots of products to choose from, like this fridge that is packed with fantastic features (not to mention, it is gorgeous!).

GE Refrigerator

· American Made

· Stainless Steel Finish

· Organize your fresh and frozen foods in this side-by-side refrigerator that features slide-out and spill-proof glass shelves.

· Adjustable clear door bins allow you to customize your storage options.

GE Appliances at Best Buy

You can find all the products you need for a complete kitchen, like the GE Profile™ series 30″ built-in single convection wall oven.

True European Convection with Direct Air
Bakes evenly as warm air blows from the top in and around bakeware·
Huge capacity – 5.0 cu. ft. oven capacity so you can cook more dishes at once·
Like many of the GE Appliance wall ovens, this one is also Made In America – 70 to 90% U.S. Content

Check out the deals at

GE link:

GE Contemporary Kitchen

By | 2017-04-06T01:27:02+00:00 April 6th, 2017|Home|21 Comments

1. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle April 10, 2017 at 12:17 pm - Reply

I love this event! Remodeling – even just replacing appliances – can get SUPER expensive. This is a great time to get rolling on the old kitchen.

2. Jeanette April 10, 2017 at 2:36 pm - Reply

I would love to remodel my kitchen! Right now we have all brand-new appliances but we need a new dishwasher. That is one that I’m hoping to get soon.

3. HilLesha April 10, 2017 at 7:35 pm - Reply

Best Buy is my go-to store for appliances and technology. They always have the best selection as well as deals!

4. Aduke @ Aduke Schulist April 10, 2017 at 8:32 pm - Reply

I had no clue you could get a stove with the griddle in the middle. That would save me so much time cooking pancakes/grilled cheese/etc.

5. Joely Smith April 10, 2017 at 9:24 pm - Reply

We did other renovations this year but next year we are tackling the kitchen if all goes as planned. I can’t wait to shop Best Buy for my new appliances!

6. Echo April 10, 2017 at 9:47 pm - Reply

We are slowly upgrading and remodeling our new house! So I am keeping notes on the things I love! Some of these appliances are on that list!

7. Claudia Krusch April 11, 2017 at 2:44 am - Reply

I would love to remodel my kitchen this year. I will have to see when we can fit it into the budget. That is an amazing fridge.

8. OurFamilyWorld April 11, 2017 at 2:51 am - Reply

That’s a really nice range. GE is a great brand and I buy my appliances at Best Buy.

9. ricci April 11, 2017 at 6:40 am - Reply

I would love to renovate my kitchen one day! Great post!

10. Karlyn Cruz April 11, 2017 at 7:58 am - Reply

I love all of this! It is truly classy and awesome! I like the setup as well.

11. Rebecca Swenor April 11, 2017 at 12:09 pm - Reply

This is a great remodeling deal from Best Buy on GE appliances. GE has been around forever and I love their appliances. This wall oven I am going to have to check out with the awesome fridge. Thanks for sharing this awesome deal.

12. Victoria heckstall April 11, 2017 at 1:26 pm - Reply

I never heard about GE Appliances. And now, because of this post I was totally amazed of this appliances. Wish I could have it all of this. Lol!

13. Melissa Dixon April 11, 2017 at 3:53 pm - Reply

Best Buy has some seriously cool appliances. I wish had went there!

14. David Elliott April 11, 2017 at 4:25 pm - Reply

The Refrigerators look ok. But I really do love that range. I never would have thought to go to Best Buy for one though. That’s great that they have some nice ones.

15. uprunforlife April 11, 2017 at 5:20 pm - Reply

I can’t believe how much appliances have changed in the last several years. A kitchen remodel is a huge undertaking but with careful planning, it can be done.

16. sara April 12, 2017 at 12:12 am - Reply

I am so envious of this gorgeous kitchen! That refrigerator would be amazing for my big family. And that oven is drool worthy. Love all these great appliances!

17. Wildish Jess April 12, 2017 at 5:59 am - Reply

I’ve bought appliances before and I can be so picky. These look so nice and sleek!

18. Terri Beavers April 12, 2017 at 12:32 pm - Reply

I’ve been doing some remodeling this spring. I always find the best deals at Best Buy.

19. Lynndee April 12, 2017 at 2:08 pm - Reply

Our kitchen definitely needs an update – from the cabinets to the appliances. That is my dream fridge right there. Love all the storage!

20. shelly peterson April 13, 2017 at 12:04 am - Reply

These are some nice looking appliances. Best Buy is a good place to shop.

21. krystal April 17, 2017 at 5:02 pm - Reply

That stove is TRULY amazing. I need something that can handle the way that I cook (often!).