Fairy Tales Natural “Bug Bandit” Bug Spray for Kids

Fairy Tales

This product was provided free of charge in exchange for an honest review.

We always look for natural products when we can, especially for our two kids.  It is important that we choose products that are safe and free of chemicals.  With summer upon us, we are all too familiar with mosquitoes and other bugs.  I was happy to learn that Fairy Tales makes “Bug Bandit”, and all natural bug repellent!

DEET free, non-toxic and pesticide free bug repellent helps to repel mosquitoes, flies, fleas, gnats and other biting insects. Lemon Eucalyptus oil, soybean oil, cedar bark, citronella, peppermint and rosemary blend

We do a lot of outdoor activities, and the kids often complain about mosquitoes bothering them.  I hate to put any kind of chemicals on their skin, and with Fairy Tales Bug Bandit, I don’t have to worry.

Fairy Tales Bug Bandit

As soon as the weather starts warming up, the kids tell me how they are dreading the mosquitoes.  The kids start wanting to avoid things like hiking and other outdoor activities because they don’t want to deal with bugs.

Christman Sanctuary

I love that you can even use this on your child’s face!  Just be careful to apply away from eyes and mouth.  I usually do some spritzes around the neck or hairline so that the bugs aren’t in their face.

We all get frustrated with bugs buzzing around our faces and ears, and this is a great way to keep them away without chemicals.  Usually I would cringe to even think about putting bug repellent anywhere near my children’s faces, but Fairy Tales Bug Bandit puts me at ease with the ingredients they use.

camping

My daughter has really sensitive skin and eczema, so it is nice to know that this is a gentle formula.  It is recommended to do a patch test if your child has sensitive skin.  My daughter also has a food allergy, and Bug Bandit is free of gluten, dairy, and nuts (but does contain soy).

I find that this product has a nice smell to it, and I love that it is all natural.  I don’t have to worry about exposing the kids to chemicals, and I also don’t have to worry about the bugs bothering us either!  Just one of the great items from the Fairy Tales line!

Fairy Tales

Visit Fairy Tales Hair Care at http://www.fairytaleshaircare.com/

Check them out on FacebookTwitterPinterest, and YouTube.

This product was provided free of charge in exchange for an honest review.

By | 2018-05-06T13:03:41+00:00 June 21st, 2016|camping, Eco-friendly, Natural, Travel|16 Comments

1. Candy May 6, 2018 at 1:32 pm - Reply

Love using natural products. Going to be outdoors good to have protection from this bugs.

2. Melissa Chapman May 6, 2018 at 1:35 pm - Reply

I love the idea of getting a good bug repellant that is free of chemicals. This looks like a great brand for the little kids like my nieces or nephews, A good hike is one of our favorite things.

3. Bill Sweeney May 6, 2018 at 1:49 pm - Reply

I can’t blame your kids when it comes to bugs and mosquitoes. They put a damper on outdoor activities. It’s great there’s a product out there like Fairy Tales Bug Bandit for kids.

4. wendy May 6, 2018 at 5:13 pm - Reply

We use natural bugs sprays and hair products too. These look quite effective. We hate those bugs too!

5. lisalisa May 6, 2018 at 7:19 pm - Reply

We have this brand and it works great! I can’t stand any type of bugs and neither can my kids especially mosquitoes. It’s so important to find a good bug repellent for the entire family, so many of those sprays carry harmful chemicals.

6. Bonnie G May 6, 2018 at 11:56 pm - Reply

I have got to get some of this for my kiddos. I don’t like putting chemicals on my kiddos either and this would be perfect for our outings.

7. Becky Willis May 7, 2018 at 12:32 am - Reply

I have to say mosquitos and gnats are such a pain when we are enjoying outdoor activities. I hate seeing our grandkids get bit and be uncomfortable. I will be mentioning this brand to my daughter-in-law as she likes to use natural products.

8. Ricci May 7, 2018 at 1:09 am - Reply

I don’t have kids but I think this spray sounds great for everyone!! I may need to grab some of this stuff for me! LOL!

9. Karissa @WithOurBest May 7, 2018 at 1:52 am - Reply

I will recommend this to my neighbor! I think she will love the stuff for her kids!

10. Sue Reddel May 7, 2018 at 3:25 am - Reply

This sounds like a perfect product to keep the bugs away from the kids this summer. I’m going to be sharing this information with my niece.

11. Heather May 7, 2018 at 1:50 pm - Reply

We are such fans of Fairy Tales! I had no idea they made this line though. I can’t wait to get it!

12. Heather May 7, 2018 at 8:15 pm - Reply

I’ve used other Fairy Tales products for my girls but didn’t know about this one. I definitely want to use it in the summer when we are outside in unfamiliar territory trying to get out of this Arizona heat.

13. sara May 7, 2018 at 10:41 pm - Reply

I have heard great things about the Fairy Tale hair care products. The lice spray is the one we have tried and it so far has kept the lice away!

14. Terri Beavers May 8, 2018 at 3:03 am - Reply

We need to order a few bottles of this, mosquitoes love my boys. It’s always hard to find something without harsh chemicals, their skin is so sensitive.

15. Laura Dove May 8, 2018 at 10:18 pm - Reply

Oh I have-not heard of this brand before but it sounds just like what we need! I worry a lot about creepy crawlies with my kids!

16. Louise May 9, 2018 at 1:38 pm - Reply

This sounds so good! I’ve never heard of it before though so guessing it’s not available here in the UK :'(

Louise x