This product was provided free of charge in exchange for an honest review.
I have had migraines for many years, and recently learned about how magnesium can help. I also learned about how most people are deficient in magnesium, which is such an important mineral and nutrient. Magnesium can help with migraines, but it can also help with a wide variety of other issues, from muscle cramps to sleeping to stress.
– Aids metabolism and energy production
– Improves sleep by balancing melatonin and the stress hormone and aids body temperature regulation. It also balances serotonin, which relaxes the nervous system. Relieves stress, panic attacks, anxiety and depression.
– Relaxes muscles, relieving cramps and helps prevent heart disease, stroke, kidney stones, migraines and gallstones. Another pleasant side effect is increased flexibility.
– Female wellbeing, reduces PMS and menopause symptoms, as well as osteoporosis.
– Alkalizes the body, balances the body’s pH, reduces lactic acid after exercise, hydrates and helps relieve constipation and cleanse the body of toxins.
– Improves bone, teeth and muscle strength, helps the body utilize calcium properly.
– Aids with Diabetes by enhancing insulin secretion.
There are 119 servings in a bottle, so you could get many months out of just one bottle of this magnesium citrate.
Simple Health Magnesium Citrate is an easy way to incorporate more magnesium into your diet. This supplement comes in a powder form, making it even easier to take, as you can mix into water, juice, etc.
This powder mixes easily into liquids, and it is almost flavorless. I have had other magnesium products that had a very tart taste, but this does not have a noticeable taste. I have even mixed this with water and drank it that way.
You can take 1/2 teaspoon per day, up to one teaspoon. As a migraine sufferer, I try to take a magnesium supplement daily, since I do notice it helps reduce the frequency and intensity of my migraines. I recommend being consistent and taking it daily around the same time (e.g. 9pm every day).
I have also taken this to help with menstrual cramps. I get some pretty bad cramps and this product seemed to help alleviate my symptoms, and it is nice to have a natural product to help me get through my day.
I have not noticed any side effects from using this product. No stomach upset or nausea (sometimes associated with taking vitamins).
I generally take this product in the evening before bed, since magnesium can help you relax and sleep better. I often have trouble unwinding in the evenings after a long day, and Simple Health Magnesium Citrate is very easy to take.
CONNECT! Visit Simple Health at http://www.simplehealthco.net/magnesium-citrate-pure-powder/
Follow them on Facebook.
BUY IT: You can purchase this Magnesium Citrate Powder on Amazon.com.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Post contains affiliate link.