These Blueberry muffins are to die for! I share a baking secret that will make everyone ask you for your baked goods recipes no matter what kind of bread or muffin you cook!
2 cups flour (I use whole wheat white from King Arthur)
2 tsp. baking powder
1 cup sour milk* OR buttermilk
1/4 tsp. salt
1/3 cup canola oil
2 Tbl. ground flax
1/2 tsp. pumpkin spice mix (this is just a combination of cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and ginger)
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2/3 cup sugar
2 cups blueberries, frozen or fresh
1/3 cup sugar
1/8 tsp pumpkin spice
2 Tbl. butter
2 tsp. finely chopped pecans
Mix ingredients with a fork until combined
- Make sour milk if you don’t have buttermilk.
- Sift together all dry ingredients
- Whisk together all wet ingredients in separate bowl
- Add blueberries to dry ingredients and mix until coated.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry mixture and mix until just combined.
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Top with crumble topping.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 20 minutes.
My Personal Blog: The Lean Green Mommy Machine
I also write for: Seeds of Faith