In need of a jogging stroller? Last week I mentioned the key essentials when looking for your perfect jogging stroller. This week I am going to present you with the chance to WIN one – the J is For Jeep Wrangler Sport Jogger! First, let’s see how it measures up to our list of proposed ideals…
Multi-position reclining seat with padded seatbelt and footrest
- Contoured Comfort grip handlebar
- Rear mesh opening in child’s seat for generous airflow
- Shock-absorbing suspension system for a smooth ride
- Maneuverability (even with one-handed steering)
- Parent tray with 2 cup holders (this is especially great if you have another person running with you or an older child on his bike alongside you)
- Child cup holder
- Inner seat side mesh pockets for extra snack/toy storage for child
- Unbelievably accessible and large underseat storage basket that can be accessed from the front or back of the stroller (I am seriously loving this feature, since accessibility to even some of the larger cargo areas can be problematic in other jogger models.)
- Peek-a-boo window and large canopy
- Detachable iBaby sound system – this connects to your portable audio device (an iPod, iPhone or other type of MP3 player) and acts as a speaker, allowing for you and the child to listen to music. It is also great for storing phones, keys or other small personal items and taking it with you (since it is removable). On a personal note, my daughter loves the music option and does not want to get out of the stroller when we have it on.
- Safety tether
- Adjustable 5-point harness
- 60-lb weight capacity allows for extended usage (My 5 year old is still at 40 pounds.)
- Easy and convenient Free-Stand® design stands upright when folded
- Weight of stroller: 31.5 lbs
- Assembled size: 43″”L x 34.5″”W x 44″”H
- Folded size: 32″”L x 24.5″”W x 18.5″”D
- One of the more compact jogger models we have seen
The J is for Jeep Wrangler Sport Jogger really does measure up!
This jogging stroller has a lot for the price, but I must say that I wish it had a slightly larger canopy (or one that was adjustable), a larger footrest for the child and an optional closure flap for the peek-a-boo window. My husband wished it had fine tuning of the front wheel for precision (most all-terrain strollers need a tiny amount of “straight line” adjusting from time to time from all the rugged terrain, but not a major deal).
As I mentioned before in my checklist post, the iBaby sound system does not amplify the music very loudly – only enough for you/the child to hear while on a quiet trail or neighborhood stroll. It would not tolerate a noisy city street very well. Nonetheless, I still love having that option, and avoids my having to wear earphones, which is both distracting and unsafe. It does, however, require batteries and the lid often pops off when you open/close it.
As a mom of 3 kiddos, 2 of which still need to be in a stroller, can I suggest a double stroller version??
Other Official Rules and Details: Winner will be emailed after the giveaway closes and also announced under the featured “Recent Giveaway Winners” section on the homepage of our blog-azine within a few days after the close of the giveaway. Winner will have 72 hours to respond to our email, or another winner will be drawn. We never share your email with third parties. Prize(s) will be mailed directly from the sponsoring brand. No purchase necessary. Erroneous entries (specifically those that did not follow the entry rules) will not be considered. Non-US resident winners may have to answer a series of simple questions in order to comply with international regulations on sweepstakes. To view our complete rules and regulations, please click here.
Disclaimer: A free sample was provided at no cost. The views and opinions expressed in this post are solely that of NoM, and are completely honest and without influence. NoM has chosen to host a giveaway for this product(s) because we think it would benefit our readers. NoM will not responsible for prizes that have not been received, but will make every attempt to assist winner(s) in securing them in a timely fashion. It is the winner’s responsibility to make contact with NoM in a timely manner (within 30 days after the close of the giveaway) to report that a prize(s) has not been received or the prize(s) may be void. NoM may or may not be an affiliate of one or more products mentioned in this review, and by clicking on and/or purchasing products from a banner or link on this page, NoM may make a small commission at no cost to you. Click on the appropriate links to view our full policies, giveaway rules and disclaimers.