Do you still label your belongings with a Sharpie? Not only is it outdated and unstylish, but Sharpie labels also fade over time and sometimes bleed in the process. So unattractive! I know because I’m a recovering Sharpie-aholic labeler. Throw away the Sharpies and say hello to Lovable Labels! These durable and affordable multipurpose sticker labels can stand “the test of time and the everyday use that children put them through” and are great on virtually any surface!
- Microwave safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Washer and Dryer safe
- UV resistant
- Sun safe
- Sunscreen safe
- Temperature safe
- and even Bleach safe
- People (namely kids) lose stuff.
- Labeling things deters theft.
- Labeling the proper way can save you money, as items get returned to their rightful owners (meaning you don’t have to replace them!).
- Schools make most of us label our kids’ belongings (at least ours does).
- For the obsessive organizers and lovers of all things pretty and streamlined, the clean look of uniform labels just make us giddy with excitement!
What can you use them for? Just about anything you need or want to keep track of. Water bottles, lunch boxes, backpacks, shoes, jackets, umbrellas, sports equipment, school supplies, food storage items – pretty much anything you can think of. (Teachers, these are great for a classroom as well!)
- If you have multiple kids attending school, you know that school items (such as tupperware, backpacks, lunch boxes, water bottles, special pens, notebooks and such) get all jumbled up together when piled at the “drop zone” of your home after school. Having personalized labels for each child would greatly reduce fights or confusion.
- In day care settings, use it for baby bottles and sippy cups, diaper bags, wipes boxes, creams and lotions, favorite toys, nap mats and more!
- In college settings, these labels are great for distinguishing what’s yours and what’s your roommate’s when everything looks so similar (or you are just too sleep-deprived to care). Try it on toothbrushes, hairbrushes, CDs and DVDs, books and clothes (to keep your roommate from claiming your favorite sweater at the end of the semester).
- It’s also perfect for team sports – equipment, shoes, uniforms (especially those uniforms that get washed together as a team).
- 15 Regular Labels – good for anything, even soccer balls!
- 80 Slimline Labels – good for small items such as pencils or anything you want to label more discreetly (These were even small enough to label crayons and pencils. In case you are wondering, my son’s school required that we label each and every single crayon, marker and pencil. Ugh! It was tedious, so I’m glad we had these labels!)
- 48 Press n’ Stick Clothing Dots in 3 sizes – good for garment tags or nylon lining (no ironing or sewing is needed)
- 12 Shoe Labels – extra durable labels with special perma-grip backing to fit inside the heel
- 2 Mini-Metal tags – good for bags and keychains
- 12 Square Labels – also good for anything
Folks, it doesn’t get more multi-purpose than this pack! I was amazed at the outstanding quality (and these are not the first stick-able labels I’ve tried). This is a fabulous, variety-packed value of 165 labels, so you can label to your heart’s content. After labeling all of my son’s supplies and sports equipment for the school year, we still had lots of labels leftover for next year or for additional purchases we might have to make during the current school year.
- Allergy & Medical Alert Labels
- Medical & Vital ID Wristbands
- Kid Bands (or what I like to call “I Belong to…” Kid Labels!) – perfect when you’re going on an outing or fieldtrip with several children or where it will be crowded
- Stationary Labels
- Household Labels
- Bag Tags (these make your luggage look pretty)
- Toddler Toes (to help your tot decipher between left and right shoes)
- Iron-On Labels (stretchy labels for fabric)
- and other Value Packs
Other Official Rules and Details: Winner will be emailed after the giveaway closes and also announced under the featured “Recent Giveaway Winners” section on the homepage of our blog-azine within a few days after the close of the giveaway. Winner will have 72 hours to respond to our email, or another winner will be drawn. We never share your email with third parties. Prize(s) will be mailed directly from the sponsoring brand. No purchase necessary. Erroneous entries (specifically those that did not follow the entry rules) will not be considered. Non-US resident winners may have to answer a series of simple questions in order to comply with international regulations on sweepstakes. To view our complete rules and regulations, please click here.
Disclaimer: A free sample was provided at no cost. The views and opinions expressed in this post are solely that of NoM, and are completely honest and without influence. NoM has chosen to host a giveaway for this product(s) because we think it would benefit our readers. NoM will not responsible for prizes that have not been received, but will make every attempt to assist winner(s) in securing them in a timely fashion. It is the winner’s responsibility to make contact with NoM in a timely manner (within 30 days after the close of the giveaway) to report that a prize(s) has not been received or the prize(s) may be void. NoM may or may not be an affiliate of one or more products mentioned in this review, and by clicking on and/or purchasing products from a banner or link on this page, NoM may make a small commission at no cost to you. Click on the appropriate links to view our full policies, giveaway rules and disclaimers.