End of the School Year: Teacher Gift Ideas

It is the time of year that the kids say goodbye to their teachers and begin to enjoy summer!

Whether your child is in Mother’s Day Out, elementary school or even high school, ALL teachers like to receive a small token of appreciation.  I taught high school for 2 years right out of college and unfortunately we were the least remembered teachers, so the couple of small gifts that I did receive meant even that much more!

For those of you that need an extra push and a list of ideas on how to surprise your child’s teacher, here are some great ideas ~ some of which are my own and many that I found on Pinterest and have linked to the blog or website to give full credit to their ideas.

If you have any other ideas, make sure to comment on this post and share with other moms and dads!

The Gift that Keeps on Giving

Flower bouquets are one of the most chemically polluted gifts that you could ever give or receive! Did you know that?  Why not give a potted plant or flower so that the gift will keep on giving!

Creative Gifts

Using A&W root beer, create a You’re “AW-Some” gift tag

Either do it yourself or buy it, this great crayon wreath is a gift that your teacher can use over and over ~ year after year

Not that Crafty?

Here are a couple of very simple, yet creative ideas for the non-crafty mom!

Take these ideas and use them as your own!

Make your child’s teacher ~ No matter what grade they are in ~ feel as though they have made a difference for your child and in their lives!

Comments

1. 1
    Janet W. says:

These are cute ideas! As a retired teacher, I can tell you that teachers LOVE gift cards, too!

2. 2
    wendy says:

I love the A&W and the lemonade/glasses ideas — they’re fun gifts for teachers without screaming “I’m a teacher!” I have friends/relatives that are teachers, and I know how thrilled they are to receive gifts that they can use whenever/wherever (like gift cards) as opposed to the apple-themed gifts they normally receive. After all, a teacher can only display so many apple gifts… ;)

3. 3
    Marcie W. says:

These are wonderful ideas! I’m really excited to get creative this year, especially because I have become genuine friends with my younger daughter’s Kindergarten teacher.

4. 4
    Jennifer Young says:

Thanks for the ideas, these are great! I’ve been struggling to come up with something for my daughter’s two 4K teachers!

5. 5
    Sarah B says:

These are so cute! I love the potted plant.

6. 6
    Mary Honer says:

These are such cute ideas! Thanks for sharing! I have many teacher friends and I’m sure they would all love thse. :)

7. 7

Hey there would you mind sharing which blog platform you’re using? I’m
    planning to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a difficult time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something
    completely unique. P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

8. 8
    webpage says:

Tremendous things here. I’m very glad to see your post. Thank you a lot and I’m looking ahead
    to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?