Last year I was fortunate enough to receive an Oreck Steam-It, and it has simply made my life easier and a little more sanitary (especially now during Spring Cleaning season). I can’t tell you how many times I’ve used my Steam-It to clean up crayons, markers, dried out play-doh and much more from my tile floor. Messes melt away like magic! It does everything I could possibly imagine, except for vacuuming and/or sweeping. If only it would do that, I could skip a step in my floor cleaning process. But leave it to the good folks at Oreck to design a steam mop with a “sweeping” feature.
The double-duty Grab-It & Steam-It, designed to be a turbo broom and steam mop in one, replaces multiple cleaning supplies, which saves you time and money. And the best part is that both features can be used simultaneously or independently of one another. One quick and easy step for multiple floor surfaces – just add water and you’re good to go for quick jobs or even tackling deep cleaning.
- Lightweight (weighs 9.6 pounds when filled with water or 8.1 pounds without)
- Heats up quickly (1 minute)
- Adjustable steam settings up to 1400 watts
- Low profile, swivel head gives easy access to tight spaces
- Works on hard floor surfaces and low pile carpet
- No chemicals necessary – just add water
- Works on low pile carpet and rugs and hard floor surfaces
- Large capacity removable water tank (21 oz) for easy filling and less refilling (provides about 30 minutes of steam)
- Debris cup opens and empties at the press of a button
- 30-foot cord
- Reusable microfiber pads that easily attach and release with a step pedal
- Replaceable water filter
- 2-year limited warranty
BUY IT! The Grab-It & Steam-It retails for $179.99.
**WIN** a Grab-It & Steam-It during BlogMania!
Come back April 25th for BlogMania for a chance to WIN this and OVER $900 dollars worth of fabulous prizes from sponsors of A Nation of Moms!
By clicking certain affiliate links in this post and purchase something, NoM will receive a small commission at no cost to you.