A Nation of Moms proudly presents…
“Mommy’s Merry Munchkins!”
Gifts for mom, home, baby, toddler and child
Thank you to our 10 wonderful sponsors (Britax, The Learning Tower, Kolcraft, ORECK, Heirloom Wooden Toys, Hearthsong, IKEA, Nap Nanny, CurlFormers and Wreaths for Door) for their contributions to our prize package valued over $900!!!
BlogMania 2012 has arrived! You have until April 30th at 11:59 EST to enter for your chance to win over $8,000 in prizes across approximately 60 blogs.
- Kolcraft Contours Options 3-Wheel Stroller (valued at $169.99)
- Nap Nanny Chill (valued at $129.99)
- Britax Head and Body Support Pillow (valued at $29.99)
- Britax EZ-Cling Window Shades (valued at $9.99)
For Toddler and Child:
- Little Partners The Learning Tower (valued at $199.99)
- Heirloom Wooden Toys Stacking Construction Vehicles or Stacking Emergency Vehicles (valued at $19.99)
- Hearthsong Super Fun Stilts (valued at $44.98)
- Britax Kick Mats (valued at $15.99)
For Mom and Home:
- ORECK Grab-It & Steam-It (valued at $179.99)
- CurlFormers Styling Kit of choice (valued at $68.95)
- IKEA Gift Certificate (valued at $25)
- Wreaths for Door Heartfelt Dried Twig Wreath (valued at $38.99)
2 EASY Steps to Participate:
- Enter the contest on the Rafflecopter Form below, doing any or all of the entries.
- Click on one of the other blogs in the link at the bottom of this post to go another blog on the hop. Of course, this is also optional but highly suggested!
That’s it! And good luck!
Other Official Rules and Details: Winner will be emailed after the giveaway closes and also announced on this blog under the featured “Recent Giveaway Winners” section on the homepage of our blog-azine within a few days after the close of the giveaway. Winner will have 72 hours to respond to our email, or another winner will be drawn. We never share your email with third parties. Prize(s) will be mailed directly from the sponsoring brand. No purchase necessary. Erroneous entries (specifically those that did not follow the entry rules) will not be considered. Non-US resident winners may have to answer a series of simple questions in order to comply with international regulations on sweepstakes. To view our complete rules and regulations, please click here.
Disclaimer: The sample product(s) reviewed was provided free of charge. NoM was under no obligation to review it if we so chose, nor was NoM under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. The views and opinions expressed in this post are solely that of NoM, and are completely honest and without influence. NoM has reviewed this product(s) because we like it and think it would benefit our readers. NoM will not responsible for prizes that have not been received, but will make every attempt to assist winner(s) in securing them in a timely fashion. It is the winner’s responsibility to make contact with NoM in a timely manner (within 30 days after the close of the giveaway) to report that a prize(s) has not been received or the prize(s) may be void. Click on the appropriate links to view our full policies, giveaway rules and disclaimers.
To go to the another BLOG IN THE HOP click HERE or on one of the links below.