Featuring our last BlogMania sponsor…
With BlogMania only hours away, I thought I would introduce to you our featured sponsor – Oreck. Remember my Oreck vacuum obsession last fall? I am still obsessed with my Orecks (yes, I did mean that as plural). With 50 years of experience, Oreck has a reputation for making the finest vacuums available. Their lightweight and energy efficient models give maximum cleaning effort while using very little power. The advanced HEPA-Celoc Hypo-Allergenic filtration system in the inner and outer bags help to eliminate 99.997% of allergens. Not to mention the warranties that come with free annual tune-ups are worth their weight in gold.
But Oreck doesn’t only carry vacuums like the pictured Platinum Pilot (it pivots!). They also have air purifier, steam mops, power scrubbers, multi-purpose floor machines, cleaning products and other home goods.
Last year we were fortunate to review one of their air purifiers, and my son’s allergies have significantly decreased (and not one single ear issue) the entire season. If anyone in your home suffers from allergies or asthma or you just want to protect your family from germs and viruses, then I highly suggest purchasing one (or a few).
If you order online, you will receive free shipping, but with 450 Oreck Clean Home Centers coast to coast, you might just try one out in person. As with all Orecks, you have a 30-day risk-free trial. (But I’m sure you’ll be satisfied with your purchase!)
Want EXTRA BONUS ENTRIES into BlogMania?
Just simply do any or all of the following and leave me a comment telling me which one you did. At the end of the event on April 11th, we will transfer all of your bonus entries from this post on to the main entry post so you don’t have to (granted that you do the mandatory entry on the day of the event):
(One extra entry for each. Please leave a separate comment for each.)
- Become a fan of Milani Hair on FaceBook.
- Become a follower of Milani Hair on Twitter.
- Become a fan of Mabel’s Labels on FaceBook.
- Become a follower of Mabel’s Labels on Twitter.
- Subscribe to the MabelHood blog.
- Become a fan of Boon on Facebook.
- Follow Boon on Twitter.
- Subscribe to Boon’s blog via Email.
- Become a fan of EclipseSpa on Facebook.
- Become a fan of IKEA on FaceBook.
- Tweet the following (You can also do this DAILY for one bonus entry per day): #WIN 1000s during #BlogMania11 @ANationofMoms #giveaway @Oreck @MabelHood @BoonInc @MilaniHair http://anationofmoms.com
- Search our directory of featured posts at A Nation of Moms and write a blog post, linking to one of them. You can do this up to 5 times with 5 different featured posts and on separate posts on your blog. (Make sure to include your url in the comment.)
- Blog about and link to one of our current giveaways.