As you are probably aware, Boon is one of our sponsors for this weekend’s BlogMania extravaganza. But what exactly are the prizes? Has the suspense been killing you these past few months? Well, I will reveal Boon‘s contribution in my review below…
You can store just about anything you can think of in the easy-to-find compartments of varied sizes. Here are just a few ideas:
- Office supplies
- Sewing gadgets
- Art supplies
- Nursery items
- Kitchen utensils
- Nuts and bolts in the garage
Because I know that my kids are more likely to use and even tidy things up when they look more appealing, I took this opportunity to organize my preschooler’s art supplies. Well, some of it anyway. He can now easily find and access what he’s looking for and easily put it back where it belongs with Boon’s Stash.
At first glance I thought the Stash was rather large-ish, taking up a bit of counter or desk space. But there’s a solution – leave it to the innovative people at Boon to think of answers! You can get it off of your counter and hang it on the wall. That’s right! It can easily and securely hang on the wall with the included mounting hardware.
Like all of Boon’s line of products, the Stash is BPA-free, Phthalate-free and PVC-free. They have other new organizational items like the Grip Multi-Hook Rack and the Curl Baby Shoe Rack to help you keep things tidy.
While you’re de-cluttering and cleaning your home this month during Spring Cleaning, why not buy a few of these for every room in your home? It comes in white, black, tangerine and blue raspberry to match or contrast your decor.
What items do you have stashed away in your home that you could organize in a stylish Stash?
**Win** A Boon Stash during BlogMania THIS weekend!
Do you want EXTRA BONUS ENTRIES into BlogMania?
Just simply do any or all of the following and leave me a comment telling me which one you did. At the end of the event on April 11th, we will transfer all of your bonus entries from this post on to the main entry post so you don’t have to (granted that you do the mandatory entry on the day of the event):
(One extra entry for each. Please leave a separate comment for each.)
- Become a fan of Oreck on Facebook.
- Follow Oreck on Twitter.
- Subscribe to the Oreck Newsletter to receive updates and special offers (towards bottom of page).
- Become a fan of Milani Hair on FaceBook.
- Become a follower of Milani Hair on Twitter.
- Become a fan of Mabel’s Labels on FaceBook.
- Become a follower of Mabel’s Labels on Twitter.
- Subscribe to the MabelHood blog.
- Become a fan of Boon on Facebook.
- Follow Boon on Twitter.
- Subscribe to Boon’s blog via Email.
- Become a fan of EclipseSpa on Facebook.
- Become a fan of IKEA on FaceBook.
- Tweet the following (You can also do this DAILY for one bonus entry per day): Earn BONUS ENTRIES to #WIN 1000s at #BlogMania11 @ANationofMoms #giveaway @MabelHood @BoonInc @MilaniHair @Oreck http://anationofmoms.com
- Search our directory of featured posts at A Nation of Moms and write a blog post, linking to one of them. You can do this up to 5 times with 5 different featured posts and on separate posts on your blog. (Make sure to include your url in the comment.)
- Blog about and link to one of our current giveaways.
Disclaimer: The sample product(s) reviewed was provided free of charge. NoM was under no obligation to review it if we so chose, nor was NoM under any obligation to write a positive review. The views and opinions expressed in this post are solely that of NoM, and are completely honest and without influence. NoM has reviewed this product(s) because we like it and think it would benefit our readers. To view our full policy, please click here.