With it being April, there’s a good chance that you’ve encountered a rain shower or two (or three or four). Transform rainy day blues into Kidorable days. What better fun for a child than to run around in the rain and puddles with his or her Kidorable rain gear? Kidorable combines the practical with the imaginative. It makes even me want to be a kid again!
Kidorable delights both children and the adults who love them by transforming everyday, functional kids accessories into objects that excite their imaginations and enrich their lives at play. From rainwear to backpacks to knitwear and towels, Kidorable speaks to the precious spirit of childhood.
Last year my son received a “frog” package from Kidorable, and he still hasn’t outgrown or damaged it (these items are high-quality and extremely durable). He actually used his rain boots through the winter on snowy days and loved it. This year it was my daughter’s turn. The ladybug rain coat she got was a tad bit big (they tend to run slightly larger than I expected), but she still looked adorable in it as they both played outside in the freshly made puddles.
- Kidorable’s rain coats are stylish, bright and fun and come with a matching hanger for $36.
- The 100% nylon child-sized tent umbrellas are easy to open and close, and surprisingly hold up in the windiest of conditions (we tested that out tonight). Most of them retail at $13.50, which is an incredible price for such a great and detailed product.
- At $29, the natural rubber rain boots are an average price, but hold up far better than most rain boots I have encountered.
Find your child’s favorite character, animal or style from fireman to space hero, ballerina to fairy, and make this rain season seem less gloomy.
**Win** An umbrella of choice from Kidorable!
To enter, visit Kidorable and leave a comment on this post letting me know which style suits your child best.
This is required and must be done before the extra entries or your entries will not be valid!
(For 1 Extra Entry Each. Leave a SEPARATE COMMENT for each.)
- Become a FAN of Kidorable on Facebook.
- Follow Kidorable on Twitter.
- Sign up for the Kidorable Birthday club.
- Take the survey on Kidorable.
- Follow A Nation of Moms on Twitter.
- Become a FAN of A Nation of Moms on Facebook.
- Subscribe to A Nation of Moms blogazine via Email on the sidebar. (You must confirm/verify your subscription by checking your email inbox to complete the process.)
- Tweet about this giveaway. You can tweet once a day for an extra entry daily. Copy and paste: #WIN a @kidorable umbrella from @ANationofMoms http://bit.ly/hTgSm7 #giveaway
- Join our Blog Frog Community + Post something on our forum (either start a new topic of discussion or post an answer to a previous one).
- Search our directory of featured posts at A Nation of Moms and write a blog post, linking to one of them. You can do this up to 5 times with 5 different featured posts and on separate posts on your blog. (Make sure to include your url in the comment.)
- Blog about and link to one of our current giveaways.
***Giveaway closes April 28th @ 11:59 pm EST and winner will be chosen via Random.org. Open to US Residents.***
Winner is will be emailed after the giveaway closes and also announced on this blog under the featured “Recent Giveaway Winners” section. Winner will have 72 hours to respond to my email, or another winner will be drawn. We never share your email with third parties.
Disclaimer: The sample product(s) reviewed was provided free of charge. NoM was under no obligation to review it if we so chose, nor was NoM under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. The views and opinions expressed in this post are solely that of NoM, and are completely honest and without influence. NoM has reviewed this product(s) because we like it and think it would benefit our readers. To view our full policy, please click here.