Another featured spotlight of BlogMania sponsors for our “No More Desperate Housewives” theme…
**** Mabel’s Labels ****
How many times have you sent your kids off to school or soccer practice only to have them lose “stuff”? Does this happen to you on a regular basis? Kids lose stuff (I think it’s part of their job description). Okay, I admit that sometimes even I get confused when I see two identical water bottles sitting in the same spot – which one was mine again? It doesn’t matter how many times I use a permanent marker, it somehow rubs off after multiple washings.
The great moms at Mabel’s Labels created the perfect and innovative solution. All of their labels are:
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave safe
- Laundry safe
- Customizable – colors, icons and names
And these labels aren’t just for kids “stuff.” They are so versatile, that the sky’s the limit on how you can use them…
Organizing your home for a good Spring Cleaning? Get organized with Household Labels – from storage bins, food containers and spice jars to craft supplies, electronics cords and trash cans. That’s heaven for an organizing addict like me. In my utopia everything would have its own cubby and a matching label.
Here are some more of Mabel’s label and tag options:
- Baby Labels
- Iron-on Labels
- Sticky Labels
- Waterproof labels
- Clothing labels
- Shoe labels
- Uniform labels
- Bag Tags
- Custom Neat Freak Combo
- Classroom Pack
- Crafter Pack
- Cord Control
- Custom Canister and Spice Labels
- Custom Bin Labels
- Date Mates
Or try one of their combo pack varieties if you are overwhelmed and don’t know which labels to try first.
There is FREE standard shipping on every order in Canada, so label to your heart’s content! (I may need to get some labels to remember my kids’ names!)
Be sure to subscribe to Mabel’s newsletter to stay informed of new labels and offers.
Want EXTRA BONUS ENTRIES into BlogMania?
Just simply do any or all of the following and leave me a comment telling me which one you did. At the end of the event on April 11th, we will transfer all of your bonus entries from this post on to the main entry post so you don’t have to (granted that you do the mandatory entry on the day of the event):
(One extra entry for each. Please leave a separate comment for each.)
- Become a fan of Mabel’s Labels on FaceBook.
- Become a follower of Mabel’s Labels on Twitter.
- Subscribe to the MabelHood blog.
- Become a fan of Boon on Facebook.
- Follow Boon on Twitter.
- Subscribe to Boon’s blog via Email.
- Become a fan of EclipseSpa on Facebook.
- Become a fan of IKEA on FaceBook.
- Tweet the following (You can also do this DAILY for one bonus entry per day): Earned BONUS ENTRIES to #WIN $1000s in prizes during #BlogMania11 @ANationofMoms #giveaway #MabelHood #BoonInc http://anationofmoms.com
- Search our directory of featured posts at A Nation of Moms and write a blog post, linking to one of them. You can do this up to 5 times with 5 different featured posts and on separate posts on your blog. (Make sure to include your url in the comment.)
- Blog about and link to one of our current giveaways.
Disclaimer: The sample product(s) reviewed was provided free of charge. NoM was under no obligation to review it if we so chose, nor was NoM under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. The views and opinions expressed in this post are solely that of NoM, and are completely honest and without influence. NoM has reviewed this product(s) because we like it and think it would benefit our readers. By clicking some of the affiliate links in this post and purchasing product, NoM may earn compensation. To view our full policy, please click here.