Our very first “A Merry Fluffy Christmas” sponsor spotlight goes to an old favorite of mine. One that I have in my own diaper stash. So, without further ado, I introduce to you, Bum Essentials…
Does Bum Essentials ring a bell? You might remember that we reviewed the Bumbino on A Nation of Moms a few months ago. Am I still loving the Bumbino? YES! Double yes! In fact, Bum Essentials‘s Bumbino is still one of the best made cloth diapers I have had the privilege in reviewing.
Bum Essentials makes two products, the Bumbino diaper (and pads) and the Bum Bags, both of which come in bright and vibrant unisex colors.
About the Bumbino:
The Bumbino is a OS AI2/hybrid cloth diapering system, meaning it has a reusable shell (think less laundry) that can also “grow” with your baby (has adjustable rise snaps in the front). All you need to do is unsnap the ORGANIC pads and insert fresh ones. No stuffing involved whatsoever and the pads stay in place due to the snap feature (and hooray for front snaps!).
The shell is soft and lined with micro-fleece, and the super-absorbent Bum Pads come in two varieties: Classic (super-soft organic bamboo and cotton blend) or the Terry Towel (super-soft organic bamboo and cotton blend with a hint of polyester for flexibility). Though these diapers are the opposite of bulky, the Terry Towel Bum pads make the least bulky option. Other pertinent info:
- Fits most babies from 8 to 34 pounds
- The elastic gathering at the waist offers a snug fit
The price? $19.99 gets you one Bumbino diaper shell with a set of Bum Pads.
About the Bum Bag:
Bum Bags are reversible, washable, and made of the same absorbent (and color-coordinated) material as their diaper shells – only doubled! These drawstring bags come in 2 different sizes, small and large. The large wet bag is for your general diaper pail needs, fitting most 8-gallon trash cans or diaper pails. The small is for outings, fitting an average of 3-5 diapers at a time. (These are also good for anything wet and dirty – things like swimsuits, dirty clothes, wet towels, food, and drinks.)
The price? $8.99 for the small and $15.99 for the large
So what is Bum Essentials generously contributing to our Fluffy Stash package that is now almost $500 in “fluffy” goodness? A Bumbino and extra Bum Pad set, a value of $30!
Here is your chance to get EXTRA ENTRIES into the “A Merry Fluffy Christmas” Giveaway Event! Do any or all of the following, leave a comment right here and I will transfer over those comments into the Bumbino giveaway package on Day 1 of the event!
- Follow Bum Essentials on Twitter AND Tweet the following: I can’t wait to #WIN a @BumEssentials package @ANationOfMoms “Fluffy Christmas” #Giveaway Event in December! http://bit.ly/99cU1g #ppro (You may tweet daily for 1 extra entry per day)
- Become a fan of Bum Essentials on Facebook AND post the following on their wall: I am so excited to enter the Bum Essentials giveaway package during A Nation Of Moms’ “A Merry Fluffy Christmas” Event on December 1st-5th! http://bit.ly/99cU1g (2 extra entries)
- Follow the Bum Essentials blog via Google Friend Connect. (1 extra entry)