We’ll continue “A Merry Fluffy Christmas” sponsor spotlights with
Thirsties’ mission is simple: To provide durable, high-quality diapers at extremely affordable prices so that it is easy for every family to use cloth. They also strive to use sustainable practices and keep as much of their “outsourced business” (manufacturing, materials, and such) local. Maybe that’s why Thirsties boasts having the best selling diaper cover on the market today.
Thirsties is a small (but growing!) cloth diaper company committed to greener parenting and Eco Friendly solutions, not to mention 100% USA Made quality! Erin, founder of Thirsties, started this business with an old sewing machine and $100 5 years ago. Through her hard work and diligence, the company is now one of the leaders in the cloth diaper industry. Our diapers are now made by work at home mothers, and very close to our warehouse, reducing our carbon output. Our customer service reps are experienced cloth diapering moms, and offer our knowledge to our retailers and customers alike.
I speak from first-hand experience when I say that Thirsties is committed to great customer service with super quick email turnaround time. They even have an online chat feature on their website to facilitate your questions and concerns. How many cloth diaper companies can say that?
Why are their diapering products named “Duo?” I have my speculations… Perhaps it’s because:
- It’s a 2-part system (inserts/diaper or prefold/wrap).
- They have duo (2) openings in the Duo Diapers, enabling easy insert stuffing from either side of the diaper.
- All you truly need is 2 sizes to cover your baby from birth to potty-training with their adjustable-rise snaps.
- The Duo Hemp Prefolds are 2-layers of thick and soft custom hemp jersey.
- Their specialty Duo Inserts provide double duty with 2 layers of serged microfiber terry and 5 serged layers of hemp jersey (that’s 7 layers!).
- Stretchy, buttery and trim Fab Fitteds
- Fab Wipes (which, like their namesake, are fabulous)
- Booty Luster wipe solution (on which we heavily rely at our house)
- Other Accessories (bags, doublers, laundering products)
So what is Thirsties generously contributing to our Fluffy Stash package that is now almost $500 in “fluffy” goodness? An easy-to-use Duo Wrap (valued at $12.75 for solids or $13.75 for prints) and a Duo Hemp Prefold (valued at $7)!
Here is your chance to get EXTRA ENTRIES into the “A Merry Fluffy Christmas” Giveaway Event! Do any or all of the following, leave a comment right here and I will transfer over those comments into the giveaway package on Day 1 of the event!
- Follow Thirsties on Twitter AND Tweet the following: #WIN a @ThirstiesInc Duo Wrap+prefold @ANationOfMoms “Fluffy Christmas” #Giveaway in Dec! http://bit.ly/gRuJ9i #ppro #clothdiapers (You may tweet daily for 1 extra entry per day)
- Become a fan of Thirsties on Facebook AND post the following on their wall: I am so excited to enter the Thirsties giveaway during A Nation Of Moms’ “A Merry Fluffy Christmas” Event on December 1st-5th! http://bit.ly/gRuJ9i (2 extra entries)
- Tell me your favorite Duo Wrap print or color (they have several to choose from). (1 extra entry)
- Sign up to receive their catalog via mail. (2 extra entries)