We’ll continue “A Merry Fluffy Christmas” sponsor spotlights with
**** sustainablebabyish ****
sustainablebabyish is one of those companies that stands apart from all the others. Far apart. To be completely honest, I have been drooling over their wool covers and pants (longies) for months. It’s hard not to tell you how I feel about their products – you’ll just have to wait until the actual review in a few days – but what I will tell you is that the way that their products look online, like you could just reach out and grab them and nuzzle your face in them (okay, maybe that’s just me), doesn’t do them justice. They are of outstanding workmanship and incredible to the touch. My son obviously feels the same, as for the last 3 days he hasn’t taken his wool longies off but to go to church. He sleeps in them, eats in them, plays in them, and hangs out all day in them. They are deliciously adorable (if wool could be delicious, that is).
What’s not to love about sustainablebabyish?
sustainablebabyish was born out of the need for a better fit, a softer hand, & the desire to bring earth-friendly baby products in great colors to your home.
I even love their logo design. And the names of their colors – air, sprout, carbon, berry, mocha, natural, squash and (holiday colors) candy cane, holly, and frost.
A few noteworthy facts:
- Most of their products are made by hand in the USA.
- Most of the fabric used is organic or an organic blend.
- They use low impact dyes.
- Their products are durable, and made to outlast your child’s diapering phase (so you can pass on the love).
- They partnered with Trees for the Future in planting a tree in Southeast Asia for every sustainablebabyish cloth diaper or wool cover purchased.
- The hang tags are made of plantable, wildflower, recycled stock (plant the tag in soil and watch the flowers grow!).
Made from 93% öko-tex certified double-layer wool and 7% lycra, sustainablebabyish knit wool products are breathable, soft, stretchy, super-absorbent, and perfect for year-round wear and overnight diapering solutions.
But sustainablebabyish doesn’t only have wool covers, they also carry snapless-multi fitted diapers and organic bamboo fleece fitteds – all with the same underlying theme of remarkable softness, absorbency, and in fabulous colors – bags, laundering products,accessories, and more. Their signature wool products are a bit on the pricey side, but considering how long they last and how every superb inch of it is a piece of heaven, it’s a small price to pay. I’m just wondering when they’ll come out in adult-sized longies.
So what is sustainablebabyish generously contributing to our Fluffy Stash package that is now almost $500 in “fluffy” goodness? A STARTER KIT containing a wool cover with either 2 Organic Bamboo Fleece Fitteds (vlaued at $77) or 2 Snapless Multi Fitteds with OBF doubler (valued at $70)!
Here is your chance to get EXTRA ENTRIES into the “A Merry Fluffy Christmas” Giveaway Event! Do any or all of the following, leave a comment right here and I will transfer over those comments into the giveaway package on Day 5 of the event!
- Follow sustainablebabyish on Twitter AND Tweet the following: I can’t wait to #WIN a sustainablebabyish Starter Kit @Sloomb @ANationOfMoms “Fluffy Christmas” #Giveaway in Dec! http://bit.ly/c65CTU #ppro (You may tweet daily for 1 extra entry per day)
- Become a fan of sustainablebabyish on Facebook AND post the following on their wall: I am so excited to enter the sustainablebabyish Starter Kit giveaway during A Nation Of Moms’ “A Merry Fluffy Christmas” Event on December 1st-5th! http://bit.ly/c65CTU (2 extra entries)