Our fourth sponsor sneak peek preview for our “Help for the Holidays” Giveaway Event next week (over $700 in prizes).
Slip into “Slipper Season” with these unbelievably soft and luxurious women’s slippers, the Acorn Merino Marvel Slippers. Believe me when I say that you’ll never want to take them off.
In fact, I haven’t taken mine off when at home since I received them from Plow & Hearth. And because they are made of authentic Merino wool-blend tweed knit uppers, I know I can comfortably wear them all year long (wool adjusts to keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer). Wool is also naturally moisture repelling (keeps you dry), odor-resistant, and antimicrobial. The soft microfleece liners also work to keep your feet dry by wicking away moisture as well.
As if the plush wool and faux fur isn’t enough comfort, these slippers feature Acorn’s Classic Comfort Sole construction of 6 layers, including a memory foam midsole and a layer of featherweight EVA for ultimate comfort, support and strength. Talk about happy feet! Imagine walking on fluffy clouds as you bake, cook, and entertain family members during the holiday season. Perfect pampering! They are so enticing that my husband wants a pair for himself.
- Durable suede sidewall with handstitched detail
- Non-slip weatherproof outsole for indoor/outdoor wear, in case you need to make a quick run outdoors to pick up the mail or newspaper (or in my case, chase after the dog who just ran out the door again)
BONUS TIME: What other pair of slippers catch your eye on their website?
- Tell us in a comment below and receive an extra entry into next week’s giveaway.
- You can also “like” Plow & Hearth on FaceBook for another bonus entry (if you haven’t done so already). Let us know in a separate comment below.
- Then don’t forget to come back to the main giveaway post next week and leave us your mandatory main entry comment there or your bonus opportunity comments will be deleted.
Disclaimer: The sample product(s) reviewed was provided free of charge. NoM was under no obligation to review it if we so chose, nor was NoM under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. The views and opinions expressed in this post are solely that of NoM, and are completely honest and without influence. NoM has reviewed this product(s) because we like it and think it would benefit our readers. To view our full policy, please click here.