I’ve never been the type of mom to carry photos of my kids. It’s not that I didn’t want to, but I am not a “big wallet” kinda gal. For me, the smaller the wallet, the better, which usually means that I don’t have a slot to keep pictures of my kids or pets. And in the digital age, does anyone ever get their photos made into actual pictures anymore? Everything seems to be stored on cameras, computers, or digital frames these days. So few ever make it on actual photo paper.
The Digital Photo Keychain was perfect for someone like me. With the 4.8 MB of memory on this keychain, I can store nearly 100 of my favorite photos (though the description says only 72) and display them on the LCD screen any time I desire.
I won’t lie to you, the Digital Photo Keychain is small, so the photo appears small (1.5 inch screen) and not of great quality (which is expected from a small screen), but it’s something for a girl who had nothing! The photos can be showcased in a slideshow or manually, and you can even purchase a stand to display it on your desk at work.
How does it work? Easy peasy. Actually, I never read the instructions, and just winged it from the start. In four easy steps, you will have your frame up and running:
- Connect it to the computer by using the included USB cable.
- Select “USB connect” on the keychain.
- A box will automatically pop up (no software installations are needed). Drag the pictures you want to add onto the screen. (Pictures can be in JPEG, BMP, PNG, or GIF format.)
- Click “Add” to start the transfer.
That’s it! Literally, the process took a couple of minutes.
- Fast, easy set-up with no software needed
- Small and lightweight
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Large amount of storage for such a small keychain
- Small photo that isn’t the greatest quality (again, but what do you expect from a keychain!?!?)
Did you know Christmas is less than 16 weeks away? With custom laser engraving, the Digital Photo Keychain would make a wonderful stocking stuffer for the working parent or even grandparents who want to show-off the latest pictures of their grandkids. It’s also great for the teen who just got a new set of keys to a new set of wheels.
WholesaleKeychain.com has so many different kinds of keychains that you are bound to find one that is perfect.
BUY: The Digital Photo Keychain & Keyring – Silver 1.5 inch can be purchased at WholesaleKeychain.com for $9.99 with an extra $5.99 for engraving.
HOW TO ENTER:
There are lots of ways you can win! Just make sure that you leave a separate comment for each entry. If any of the required steps for are missing, ALL of your entries/comments will not be valid. Bonus entries can be completed after the mandatory entry.
To enter, visit WholesaleKeychain.com and then leave a comment here telling me what other keychain (other than the ones pictured in this review) you like. This is required and must be done before the extra entries!
- Subscribe to the Village of Moms blog via Email on the sidebar. You must confirm/verify your subscription by checking your email inbox to complete the process. (2 extra entries)
- Follow the Village of Moms on Twitter or the become a fan of the Village of Moms on Facebook. (1 extra entry each)
- Tell me what you would like engraved on the keychain if you were to win. (1 extra entry)
- Blog about wanting to win this giveaway and link it back to this post. (3 extra entries)
- Tweet about this giveaway. You can tweet once a day for an extra entry every day. Copy and paste: #WIN Digital Photo Keychain @VillageofMoms http://anationofmoms.com/?p=2572 #giveaway (1 extra entry, daily)
- Grab our teal button (on the sidebar) and display it on your blog or website until the contest is over. (2 extra entries)
- Leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry)
***Giveaway closes September 23rd @ 11:59 EST and winner will be chosen via Random.org. Open to US Residents.***
Winner is announced on this blog under the featured “Recent Giveaway Winners” section after the giveaway closes. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email, or another winner will be drawn. We will not share your email with third parties.
Disclaimer: The sample product(s) reviewed was provided free of charge. VoM was under no obligation to review it if we so chose, nor was VoM under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. The views and opinions expressed in this post are solely that of VoM, and are completely honest and without influence. VoM has reviewed this product(s) because we like it and think it would benefit our readers. To view our full policy, please click here.