Don’t let the name fool you, Apple Meatloaf is one of the best home-cooked tummy-lovin’ meals! It’s a favorite of our whole family – even the little guys!
1 package ground turkey
1 green apple, diced
1/4 sweet yellow onion, diced
1 Tbl. sugar
3 Tbl. ketchup
1 tsp. salt
fresh ground pepper
2 pieces bread
1/4 cup milk
1. Place bread and milk in a small bowl to soak
2. Dice apple and onion
3. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl
*Yes, it looks gross, I agree!*
4. Mix well by hand, spoon, or one of your mixer attachments
*It doesn’t really matter – just as long as it’s all combined well and there are no bread chunks!*
5. Place in bread pan, top with more ketchup, and bake at 350 for approximately 40-50 min.
6. Let stand 5-10 minutes, then slice and serve!
.My Personal Blog: The Lean Green Mommy Machine
.I also write for: Seeds of Faith