Kidorable makes rainy days fun. It’s as simple as that. They transform the functional and practical into objects of imagination.
When my son received the frog umbrella and rain boots in the mail, his popping eyes and huge grin told it all – he was beyond ecstatic. To tell you the truth, I think I might have been just as excited as he was to receive these items. Even the packaging is a big production. That’s exactly what Kidorable products do to a child (and parent), sparking every bit of inspiration and imagination as they claim.
Since we haven’t had any rainy days lately, we had to resort to the sprinklers.
My son would stomp around the house (and everywhere else) in those boots all day if we’d let him. Yet my son can’t wait until the next rainy day so that he can “officially” wear his gear.
But Kidorable doesn’t stop at rainy days (Umbrellas, Rain Coats, and Rain Boots).. they have all four seasons covered (and more) by carrying Backpacks, Towels, Sun Hats, Embroidered T-Shirts, Knit Hats, Scarves, Knit Gloves, Hanger Sets, and Bookends in infant and children sizes, and all at reasonable prices. Seriously, they cost about as much as you would pay for them at a department store but, of course, so much more Kid-orable!
We also received a pair of their knit gloves in, what else? Frog! These gloves are soft, comfortable and come attached to one another by a long string, eliminating the (almost inevitable) one lost glove. And as it is still summer, the mittens will have to “officially” wait until fall or winter. In the meantime, they make great puppets.
Don’t like the Frog? You will surely find a colorful character or animal that your child will absolutely adore from Space Hero to my personal favorite, the Ladybug. Plus, Kidorable introduces one or two new styles and one or two new product lines every year, so be sure to check their website or sign up for their mailing list.
The quality of the products I have received have far exceeded my expectations. The child-sized tent umbrellas seem sturdier than any I’ve ever owned, perfect for little ones who just aren’t so careful with such delicate items. And it is extremely easy for my son to open and close it by himself. The attention to the details in all three items I received is is amazing, and I know that they will definitely last us until he outgrows them.
Buy: Buy any of these items from Kidorable. The (100% nylon) umbrellas retail for $13.50, the (natural rubber) rain boots for $29, and the (acrylic) knit gloves are $11.50.
Win: Kidorable is generously offering one of my readers an umbrella of your choice!
Browse Kidorable and let me know which style you like by leaving me a comment here. Make sure you have included your email in your comment, or have it visible in your profile.
If any of these REQUIREMENTS are missing, ALL of your entries/comments will not be valid.
- Subscribe to the Village of Moms blog via Email on the sidebar. You must confirm/verify your subscription by checking your email inbox to complete the process (I will check). (5 extra entries)
- Follow Kidorable on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
- Become a fan of Kidorable on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
- Follow Village of Moms on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
- Join the Village of Moms group on Facebook. (2 extra entries)
- Sign up for the Kidorable Birthday club. (2 extra entries)
- Take the survey on Kidorable. (3 extra entries)
- Blog about wanting to win this giveaway. Leave the link of your post in your comment, so I can visit. (3 extra entries)
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook wall. (1 extra entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway. You can tweet daily for one additional entry per day. Leave the url so I can verify your tweet. (1 extra entry, daily)
- Grab my button (on the sidebar) and display it on your blog or website until the contest is over. (2 extra entries)
- Purchase anything from Kidorable between now and the end of this giveaway. (5 extra entries)
***Giveaway closes July 24th @ 11:59 EST and winner will be chosen via Random.org. Open to all US residents.***
Winner is announced on this blog under the featured “Recent Giveaway Winners” section after the giveaway closes. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email, or another winner will be drawn. We will not share your email with third parties.
Disclaimer: The sample product(s) reviewed was provided free of charge. I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose, nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. The views and opinions expressed in this post are solely that of VoM, and are completely honest and without influence. I have reviewed this product(s) because I like it and think it would benefit my readers. To view our full policy, please click here.