All throughout June and July, Blogger Chix Designs will be hosting Ad Spot Giveaways for various blogs, and today is this blog’s turn! This is an excellent way for your product, shop or your personal blog to get more exposure!
Before we giveaway the 2 ad spots, here’s more info about me and this blog:
Who is the mom behind the Village of Moms?
Glad you asked (although maybe you won’t be after reading this!). In summary…
I’m Valerie, a Christ-following coach’s wife and stay-at-home mother to 2 kids under 3 (who occasionally tests my patience) that is desperately trying to find some way to (legally) live in Australia or New Zealand for a while. (We also have, two dogs.)
I have traveled extensively worldwide, especially when my husband was a professional athlete, and was even born in Brazil, but that doesn’t really define me. In my life I have moved too many times to count, and I seem to do it the opposite way most people do it. Most people move from small town to big town, movin’ on up. I, on the other hand, moved from a very ritzy big town in southern California to an extremely small town on the east coast for college, then back again, then to a smaller (but still big) city in Colorado, and now am settled in a very small town in the Midwest.
But those don’t define me either. What does define me in a nutshell (or a massively run-on sentence)? I am a creature of habit, obsessive compulsive-cleaning-organizing blogaholic who is a slightly crunchy, sometimes grumpy and definitely overwhelmed mom, trying (and miserably failing) to manage two blogs all during naptime. Oh, and did I mention that I type with one arm while holding a high-needs (code for “fussy”) baby in the other even when she’s sleeping (apparently that’s how it’s done over here)? All in all, I really am truly blessed!
What is this blog about, and why was it started?
I started this blog (at the urging gentle encouragement of my husband) earlier this year as a way to keep busy while holding said fussy high-needs child as she slept in my arms. It was either blog or watch TV while holding her. Not sure which is actually better for me. So on April 1st, I officially launched my blog, Village of Moms, with a strong desire to help moms in every facet of motherhood. It’s basically (and eventually) meant to be a “one-stop resource” for moms on all subjects pertaining to parenting and housekeeping and everything in-between. Make sure to stop by and have a look at our other giveaways.
Now for the ad giveaway…
**WIN AN AD SPOT WITH THE VILLAGE OF MOMS**
Number of ad spots being given away: 2 spots
How long the ad spot will run for on this blog: 1 month (July)
Size: 125×125 button on the sidebar (currently seen in blue) and 550×100 banner under the featured section of posts (currently seen in pink)
Special deal on a sponsor subscription: After your free month of advertising, you will get 50% off of my advertising price to keep your subscription!
Type of Eligible Blogs: Family-friendly only
- Follow my blog PUBLICLY (not privately) via Google Friend Connect.
- Go to Blogger Chix Designs and publicly follow her blog via GFC as well.
- Then leave a comment back here letting me know that you have completed #1 and 2. Make sure you have included your email in your comment, or have it visible in your profile.
If any of these REQUIREMENTS are missing, ALL of your entries/comments will not be valid.
- Subscribe to the Village of Moms blog via Email (the little pink “letter” symbol on the sidebar). (2 extra entries)
- Follow Village of Moms on Twitter. (2 extra entries)
- Join the Village of Moms on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
- Enter another of my giveaways and let me know which one you enter. (1 extra entry for each giveaway entered)
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook wall. (1 extra entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway. You can tweet daily for one additional entry per day. Leave the url so I can verify your tweet. (1 extra entry, daily)
***Giveaway closes June 23rd @ 11:59 EST and winner will be chosen via Random.org.***
Winner is announced on this blog under the featured “Recent Giveaway Winners” section after the giveaway closes. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email, or another winner will be drawn. We will not share your email with third parties.