Besides having a really clever name, Sew Cute Creations is an Etsy Shop that sells personalized and monogrammed diaper covers, burp cloths, chenille bibs, shirts, dresses, and onesies for everyday wear or a special occasion (birthday, baby shower). And if you don’t find what you are looking for, just ask. Barbara does an awesome job of fully customizing every little piece of your order ~ from the color to the fabric to the font type/color ~ you name it! Each piece is truly unique.
With over 1000 sold items, looking through her catalog was no joke! Though it took me at least half an hour, I really enjoyed browsing the catalog to pick something out. I think the catalog does a much better job at showcasing all of her fabulous possibilities than her Etsy Shop “storefront.”
These are the two items I received from Sew Cute Creations. Aren’t they adorable (ignore the fact that I can’t get my two kids to pose at the exact same time)? Even with short notice, Barbara thoughtfully made sure that I had them in time for my Southern California trip. I LOVED them at first site, and plan on having something done for my baby girl’s 1st birthday for sure!
Because her sizes tend to run small, she does have exact specifications for all of her sizes posted on her Etsy shop as well, so make sure you order accordingly. To give you an idea of sizes: For my baby girl (who is just about 6 months old), I had a 6-12 month dress made and it fits her perfectly now. I can see how it wouldn’t fit a 12 month old. My almost 3 year old son usually wears a 2T or 3T, but the size 6 short we received fits him like a 4T would.
CONNECT: Visit Sew Cute Creations at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/sewcutecreations
Sew Cute Creations blog: http://sewcutecreationsdesigns.blogspot.com/
WIN: Barbara at Sew Cute Creations is giving one of my readers a fully customizable shirt of your choice!
- You must be a PUBLIC follower of this blog via Google Friend Connect to enter.
- Heart Sew Cute Creations on Etsy (in other words, add seller to “favorites”).
- Then leave a comment back here letting me know that you have completed #1 and #2. Make sure you have included your email in your comment, or have it visible in your profile.
If any of these REQUIREMENTS are missing, ALL of your entries/comments will not be valid.
- Subscribe to the Village of Moms blog via Email (the little pink “letter” symbol on the sidebar). (2 extra entries)
- Become a fan of Sew Cute Creations on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
- Follow Sew Cute Creations Blog. (1 extra entry)
- Pick out your favorite item on her catalog. (3 extra entries)
- Follow Village of Moms on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
- Join the Village of Moms on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
- Enter another of my giveaways and let me know which one you enter. (1 extra entry for each giveaway entered)
- Blog about wanting to win this giveaway. Leave the link of your post in your comment, so I can visit. (3 extra entries)
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook wall. (1 extra entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway. You can tweet daily for one additional entry per day. Leave the url so I can verify your tweet. (1 extra entry, daily)
- Grab my button (on the sidebar) and display it on your blog or website until the contest is over. (2 extra entries)
***Giveaway closes July 4th @ 11:59 EST and winner will be chosen via Random.org. Open to all US Residents.***
Winner is announced on this blog under the featured “Recent Giveaway Winners” section after the giveaway closes. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email, or another winner will be drawn. We will not share your email with third parties.
Disclaimer: The sample product(s) reviewed was provided free of charge. I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose, nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. The views and opinions expressed in this post are solely that of VoM, and are completely honest and without influence. I have reviewed this product(s) because I like it and think it would benefit my readers. To view our full policy, please click here.