Come back for Giveaway Party in just 2 days. We’re going to have 2 weeks full of prizes up for grabs!
Don’t you just love Etsy stores? You just can’t beat their handmade goods. When you get something from an Etsy shop, you know that it’s going to be made with love. When I received a ReThink Crafts diaper cover in the mail, it was just that… lovingly handmade goodness.
ReThink Crafts is rather unique. The owner is a momtrepreneur who started making her diaper covers out of necessity for her son. All of her diapers are made from vintage fabrics and recycled materials – very eco-friendly! Visit her blog for some great tutorials on repurposing items.
All of her diaper covers are made to cover any cloth diaper you choose. The shell is super lightweight and has a waterproof layer of PUL with extra strong velcro.
So they are strong, comfortable, and control leakage without all the added bulkiness that most cloth diapers have. And they come in great patterns.
They come in 4 sizes:
XS (up to 10 pounds)
S (8-16 pounds)
M (15-25 pounds)
L (23-35 pounds)
The diaper cover I received for my daughter was super cute (loved the print). I simply adore it! The colors are perfect, the fit is great, it doesn’t leak, it dries super fast, and it doesn’t look like it has swallowed my baby (like her other cloth diapers do)! I think she’s happy about that, too!
- Become a PUBLIC follower of this blog via Google Friend Connect (on the sidebar).
- Heart this shop on Etsy (in other words, add them as your favorite shop).
- Then leave a comment back here letting me know that you have done both required items. Make sure you have included your email in your comment, or have it visible in your profile.
- Follow the ReThink Crafts blog… it’s all the way on the bottom of her blog page so keep scrolling! (1 extra entry)
- Join Village of Moms on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
- Subscribe to my blog by email (on the sidebar). (2 extra entries)