I was a “girly girl” growing up but somehow lost that as I shifted more towards “sporty girl” in the last several years. When my son was born, I absolutely loved having a boy and had determined (like it was up to me, of course) that I would only have boys from then on. And then I ended up with a precious tiny princess just before the New Year, and quickly changed my mind.
I admit that I still get a bit overwhelmed with all the bows, tights, bloomers and such but it sure has been fun learning. Since I had pictures in a tutu when I was an infant, I knew I had wanted a tutu for my daughter for pictures as well. So when I received this beautifully wrapped tutu and matching headband in the mail from Posh Little Tutus, I was tickled pink! Oh how fun it would have been to have this tutu when I was little. Oh the endless possibilities of dress-up and Halloween costumes! (I am already plotting our next adventure in it – a fairy perhaps?)
Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words…
Not every tutu is created equal. Take a look at the selection of tutus at Posh Little Tutus and you will see the difference. They really pay special attention to every detail to make your little girl feel like a princess.
They specialize in tutus and accessories from newborns (even preemies) to young girls and teens, from simple to glamorous, from costume to wedding. They have a tutu to fit every occasion. You even have the option of designing your own one-of-a-kind tutu with all of their endless possibilities of customizable options. How fun would it be to have your little girl open one of these as a birthday present?
My tiny princess – priceless!
Posh Little Tutus handcrafts their tutus with the highest quality soft, bridal tulle and premium ribbons. At first I feared that my little princess would dislike wearing a tutu, as most tulle feels scratchy and uncomfortable. However, it looks as good as it feels – luxurious, so she didn’t mind at all. My daughter was nestled in layer upon layer of lush tulle. And the color was so vibrant that the camera doesn’t quite captured or do it justice.
Even at her young age of 5 months, she absolutely loved the tutu. Isn’t there something just magical about a tutu? Look at the beautifully crocheted top.
My heart just skipped a beat. Again.
I know that tulle most often falls apart easily, but this tulle withstood the baby pull test. She tugged and tugged and even tasted the tulle. It’s still as intact as when we first received it, so they really mean it when they say their tutus are high quality. I am truly impressed with the craftsmanship and care to detail in this tutu, and am so glad that she will be able to enjoy it for as long as it fits her (she still has plenty of room to grow in it).
BUY IT: The Isabella Hot Pink Baby Flower Tutu Dress is only $39.99 and fits up to a toddler size 2. Matching Pink on Pink Peony Headband can be added for an additional $10.99.
- You must be a PUBLIC follower of this blog via Google Friend Connect to enter.
- Browse Posh Little Tutus and tell me what other special item catches your eye.
- Then leave a comment back here letting me know that you have completed #1 and 2. Make sure you have included your email in your comment, or have it visible in your profile.
If any of these REQUIREMENTS are missing, ALL of your entries/comments will not be valid.
- Subscribe to the Village of Moms blog via Email (the little pink “letter” symbol on the sidebar). (2 extra entries)
- Follow Posh Little Tutus on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
- Become a fan of Posh Little Tutus on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
- Follow Village of Moms on Twitter. (2 extra entries)
- Join the Village of Moms on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
- Enter another of my giveaways and let me know which one you enter. (1 extra entry for each giveaway entered)
- Blog about wanting to win this giveaway. Leave the link of your post in your comment, so I can visit. (3 extra entries)
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook wall. (1 extra entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway. You can tweet daily for one additional entry per day. Leave the url so I can verify your tweet. (1 extra entry, daily)
- Purchase anything from Posh Little Tutus between now and the close of this giveaway. (5 extra entries)
***Giveaway closes June 27th @ 11:59 EST and winner will be chosen via Random.org. Open to all US Residents.***
Winner is announced on this blog under the featured “Recent Giveaway Winners” section after the giveaway closes. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email, or another winner will be drawn. We will not share your email with third parties.
Disclaimer: The sample product(s) reviewed was provided free of charge. I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose, nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. The views and opinions expressed in this post are solely that of VoM, and are completely honest and without influence. I have reviewed this product(s) because I like it and think it would benefit my readers. To view our full policy, please click here.