My toddler son has always loved pillows, and has two “special pillows” in small size that are just for him (one came with his bedding and the other was a gift from Grandma). When my daughter was born, I knew I would want to get a pillow for her as well in order to avoid any pillow fights (excuse the pun). After all, it runs in the family – I had a special pillow as a baby and still do (though my husband stole it for a perfect size neck pillow long ago). I started my search for a comfortable, baby-sized pillow and much to my astonishment they are few and far between. I was so happy when Tangela at Beyond Weddings sent me a Soft Minky Dot Chenille pillow for a review for my little bug.
The handmade pillow is a perfect toddler and travel size, just what I was looking for. Plus they are minky soft and of superb quality. The pillow and the case are separate, so you can easily throw the pillow case it the wash if it gets dirty. The embroidery work is also fabulous. What I received was a minky in white with light pink lettering, and just adore it! The pillow is a bit much for my little bug right now, but will be perfect for her toddler years when she can actually have a pillow (babies aren’t supposed to use them anyway). For now, it will be a great decorative piece until it can actually be of use. However, I do still let her feel of it and even sleep next to it at times in order to get used to it. She loves the texture, and I love the softness.
Beyond Weddings is not just an Etsy shop for baby and toddler pillows. They also specialize in wedding and accent pillows and baskets, baby blankets, and monogrammed burp cloths. Custom orders and embroidery are also options – she wants your item made just the way you imagine it. For us, she made that happen. Thank you, Tangela!
BUY IT: You can buy your own minky soft baby pillow for $14.99, which is really a great price (cheaper than most of the non-handmade ones I found on the internet).
- You must be a PUBLIC follower of this blog via Google Friend Connect to enter.
- Browse Beyond Weddings and tell me what color you would like your pillow to be.
- Then leave a comment back here letting me know that you have completed #1 the color for the pillow. Make sure you have included your email in your comment, or have it visible in your profile.
If any of these REQUIREMENTS are missing, ALL of your entries/comments will not be valid.
- Subscribe to the Village of Moms blog via Email (the little pink “letter” symbol on the sidebar). (2 extra entries)
- Heart Beyond Weddings (make them a “favorite” shop on the sidebar of their Etsy store). (1 extra entry)
- Follow Village of Moms on Twitter. (2 extra entries)
- Join the Village of Moms on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
- Enter another of my giveaways and let me know which one you enter. (1 extra entry for each giveaway entered)
- Blog about wanting to win this giveaway. Leave the link of your post in your comment, so I can visit. (3 extra entries)
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook wall. (1 extra entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway. You can tweet daily for one additional entry per day. Leave the url so I can verify your tweet. (1 extra entry, daily)
- Purchase anything from Beyond Weddings between now and the close of this giveaway. (5 extra entries)
- Grab my button (on the sidebar) and display it on your blog or website until the contest is over. (2 extra entries)
***Giveaway closes June 27th @ 11:59 EST and winner will be chosen via Random.org. Open to all US Residents.***
Winner is announced on this blog under the featured “Recent Giveaway Winners” section after the giveaway closes. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email, or another winner will be drawn. We will not share your email with third parties.
Disclaimer: The sample product(s) reviewed was provided free of charge. I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose, nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. The views and opinions expressed in this post are solely that of VoM, and are completely honest and without influence. I have reviewed this product(s) because I like it and think it would benefit my readers. To view our full policy, please click here.